Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aztec

I was thinking about it and uh, I hope you're up to drawing all 4 of my dragonkin nerds in one group pic xD

Style: Fullbody Sketch
Payment: USD
References: Rhory but in her black outfit (Extra Refs: X X), Virran (Extra Ref), Cyn (Extra Refs: X X), Killeen (Extra Refs: X X)
Background: Nope!
Extra: I have lil descriptions back on my thread if you need them, along with their heights ect! Pose wise I'm okay with anything really c: Do what you'd like!

Also I know you have it listed each additional character is 75% of the price, but I'd like to pay the full price for each added char since it'd be a big piece ^^
@Aztec

I was thinking about it and uh, I hope you're up to drawing all 4 of my dragonkin nerds in one group pic xD

Style: Fullbody Sketch
Payment: USD
References: Rhory but in her black outfit (Extra Refs: X X), Virran (Extra Ref), Cyn (Extra Refs: X X), Killeen (Extra Refs: X X)
Background: Nope!
Extra: I have lil descriptions back on my thread if you need them, along with their heights ect! Pose wise I'm okay with anything really c: Do what you'd like!

Also I know you have it listed each additional character is 75% of the price, but I'd like to pay the full price for each added char since it'd be a big piece ^^
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Aztec

I'll go do that right now <3
@Aztec

I'll go do that right now <3
@Aztec

It's okay don't worry about it! xD But yep, same paypal as last time <3
@Aztec

It's okay don't worry about it! xD But yep, same paypal as last time <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7