Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~*Camy's Graphic Studio*~~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Alphazi Woot and thank you~! :D
@Alphazi Woot and thank you~! :D
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Bump~
Bump~
[b]Type of Graphic(s) needed:[/b] signature 420x100px please! using this as an affiliate bumper [b]# Amount:[/b] 1 [b]Images (if any):[/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/map/region_light.jpg[/img] top part of the ruins! as much you can fit in 420x100 [b]Text:[/b] - Affiliate Bump - [b]underneath it: (small line divider you can decide what kind looks best)[/b] Eternal Sunshine Hatchery [b]Font Type:[/b] Modern [b]Anything else?:[/b] color scheme is basically anything light aesthetic, thanks!
Type of Graphic(s) needed: signature 420x100px please! using this as an affiliate bumper
# Amount: 1
Images (if any): region_light.jpg top part of the ruins! as much you can fit in 420x100
Text: - Affiliate Bump - underneath it: (small line divider you can decide what kind looks best) Eternal Sunshine Hatchery
Font Type: Modern
Anything else?: color scheme is basically anything light aesthetic, thanks!
Bumping up for you~
Bumping up for you~
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@luanji Oooo what a fun one! I'll get right on doing this :D
@luanji Oooo what a fun one! I'll get right on doing this :D
@luanji All done :D [img]https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/wolpp.png[/img] Please send money in CR if you don't wish for any changes~
@luanji All done :D

wolpp.png

Please send money in CR if you don't wish for any changes~
@Camy how much treasure would that be?
@Camy how much treasure would that be?
@luanji Oh it would be 5kT :D
@luanji Oh it would be 5kT :D
Bump~
Bump~
@Camy [quote][b]Type of Graphic(s) needed:[/b] Badge [b]# Amount:[/b] 1 [b]Images (if any):[/b] [b]Text:[/b] THE PACK [b]Font Type:[/b] Up to you, but probably something bold [b]Anything else?:[/b] A badge for a small sub-clan of dragons I have called THE PACK (yup it's always in all capitals I went a bit silly with the lore). Their main gist is that they are a strange cult that only allow in wildclaw members who are white in color, with a colorful glimmer gene. (Basically I needed a reason for why I was collecting so many of 'em)[/quote] No ideas on what it should look like, so more up to you here! Also please let me know the price, if it ends up costing more for a hand-drawn image that's fine! Or if you have any questions
@Camy
Quote:
Type of Graphic(s) needed: Badge
# Amount: 1
Images (if any):
Text: THE PACK
Font Type: Up to you, but probably something bold
Anything else?:
A badge for a small sub-clan of dragons I have called THE PACK (yup it's always in all capitals I went a bit silly with the lore). Their main gist is that they are a strange cult that only allow in wildclaw members who are white in color, with a colorful glimmer gene. (Basically I needed a reason for why I was collecting so many of 'em)

No ideas on what it should look like, so more up to you here! Also please let me know the price, if it ends up costing more for a hand-drawn image that's fine! Or if you have any questions
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7