Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~*Camy's Graphic Studio*~~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Camy

Hey there! I need some breeding cards for my new hatchery, so here's my order! (Your graphics are very nice by the way!)

Breeding Card
If Template, which? #2
# Amount: 5
Dragon Links:Trickster x Pepper, Xiros x Glister, Midnight x Brendon, Aila x Lilyanna, and Erebus x Auriellice.
Show Apparel?: Y
Background: Maybe this? If that's alright with you?
Pair Name/Theme: First one, "Milky Way Beach", second, "Tropical Planets", third, "Astrological Waves", fourth, "Star Tarts", and lastly, "Meteor Cocktails".
Color Range: Y
Hatchling Previews: Y
Text: (Breeding cards will have their names only by default, ask if you wish to have their ID # added) You can put the dragons' names on each card
Font Type: (Modern, tech, grunge, handwriting/wispy, etc., Can leave it up to me if you wish.] Gabriola
Anything else?: I hope this single order is accepted for 5 different breeding cards. Also, how much exactly would this cost? I think I know how much it'd be (70kt altogether) but I just want to make sure I'm right! You don't have to worry about adding in the probability of gene outcomes since I can write them below the breeding cards or leave it out since most users can tell what genes are rarer than others, but if that comes with the bundle then okay! If you have any questions or concerns about my order, just send me a message!
@Camy

Hey there! I need some breeding cards for my new hatchery, so here's my order! (Your graphics are very nice by the way!)

Breeding Card
If Template, which? #2
# Amount: 5
Dragon Links:Trickster x Pepper, Xiros x Glister, Midnight x Brendon, Aila x Lilyanna, and Erebus x Auriellice.
Show Apparel?: Y
Background: Maybe this? If that's alright with you?
Pair Name/Theme: First one, "Milky Way Beach", second, "Tropical Planets", third, "Astrological Waves", fourth, "Star Tarts", and lastly, "Meteor Cocktails".
Color Range: Y
Hatchling Previews: Y
Text: (Breeding cards will have their names only by default, ask if you wish to have their ID # added) You can put the dragons' names on each card
Font Type: (Modern, tech, grunge, handwriting/wispy, etc., Can leave it up to me if you wish.] Gabriola
Anything else?: I hope this single order is accepted for 5 different breeding cards. Also, how much exactly would this cost? I think I know how much it'd be (70kt altogether) but I just want to make sure I'm right! You don't have to worry about adding in the probability of gene outcomes since I can write them below the breeding cards or leave it out since most users can tell what genes are rarer than others, but if that comes with the bundle then okay! If you have any questions or concerns about my order, just send me a message!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@Camy Sorry I wasn't clear, I was thinking one divider for each of them, so like six different commissions.
@Camy Sorry I wasn't clear, I was thinking one divider for each of them, so like six different commissions.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@SparkleDeer Hehehe XD

Oops LOL knew I forgot something :'D But yes 23kT is correct and thank you for understanding~ I usually work so fast so it bothers me to not do so but aye will do!
@SparkleDeer Hehehe XD

Oops LOL knew I forgot something :'D But yes 23kT is correct and thank you for understanding~ I usually work so fast so it bothers me to not do so but aye will do!
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
@YoungAndMenace Ah I'm so sorry, slots are full right now but I can ping you when I open again if you would like?

@BlueDusk Oh I see. Since I'm full now, I can ping you when I reopen?
@YoungAndMenace Ah I'm so sorry, slots are full right now but I can ping you when I open again if you would like?

@BlueDusk Oh I see. Since I'm full now, I can ping you when I reopen?
@Camy

That's totally fine with me! :D
@Camy

That's totally fine with me! :D

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace All right, added to the pinglist~
@YoungAndMenace All right, added to the pinglist~
@Camy

Cool! Thanks!
@Camy

Cool! Thanks!

-Tumblr

@camy
ah no I love it!!
Thank you!
@camy
ah no I love it!!
Thank you!
EUUSlx7.pngRYnZLwq.pngsTvPYcL.pngAcXx0Sv.pngM3vKexW.pngNXHVgeS.png83SQ2aC.pngPJkQyKC.pngwJteZK4.pngD6xBf3m.png8MmSHjY.pngomOWCVt.pngZOq1Ubu.png1TrAJQu.png85iDk04.pngPN0aK5X.png
BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7