Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Blizzardrunner
Pinglist for other species, please!
@Blizzardrunner
Pinglist for other species, please!
@8by0

Added! ^^
@8by0

Added! ^^
forum_sig_crunched.png
two years later and this shop is finally back in business! ill be taking a couple slots to kick it off, let's see how this goes <3

@Squirrelshine, @SweetToothArt, @8by0
(if any of you are still interested all this time later lmao)
two years later and this shop is finally back in business! ill be taking a couple slots to kick it off, let's see how this goes <3

@Squirrelshine, @SweetToothArt, @8by0
(if any of you are still interested all this time later lmao)
forum_sig_crunched.png
to kick off the reopening of this shop, i'm now temporarily accepting gems and treasure for these first rounds of slots! this is mainly so i can get fr specific comm examples, as i don't exactly have any at the moment c':
to kick off the reopening of this shop, i'm now temporarily accepting gems and treasure for these first rounds of slots! this is mainly so i can get fr specific comm examples, as i don't exactly have any at the moment c':
forum_sig_crunched.png
bump!
bump!
forum_sig_crunched.png
bump!
bump!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner
clearly you have awakened me from my sleep with your art, i sensed it from miles away—

Could I buy a comm for any character in FR currency, or does it have to be an FR dragon?
@Blizzardrunner
clearly you have awakened me from my sleep with your art, i sensed it from miles away—

Could I buy a comm for any character in FR currency, or does it have to be an FR dragon?
@8by0
it can be any character!
@8by0
it can be any character!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner
sweet.

comm type: Sketched fullbody
payment type: 1,000,000 treasure (or equivalent in gems or mixed dragoncash, your pick)
character name: Draggin’ Dragon
reference: https://sta.sh/21aiml19ezxk
Design is arbitrary. Colors are very arbitrary. Anatomy is very very so very arbitrary. My point is, friend, you couldn’t mess him up if you tried
expression/pose: Friendliest, goofiest, happiest boy— beyond that, up to you
extras: ((send Discord love from twinkle by the way, if it’s still chuggin’ with the people I know))
background: Not my comm type, but a version with no (transparent) background as well as with the flat color you normally do would be great, if it’s not too much trouble

There’s like an 80% chance I’ll go and grab a chibi after this one if your slots are still open by then, tbh
@Blizzardrunner
sweet.

comm type: Sketched fullbody
payment type: 1,000,000 treasure (or equivalent in gems or mixed dragoncash, your pick)
character name: Draggin’ Dragon
reference: https://sta.sh/21aiml19ezxk
Design is arbitrary. Colors are very arbitrary. Anatomy is very very so very arbitrary. My point is, friend, you couldn’t mess him up if you tried
expression/pose: Friendliest, goofiest, happiest boy— beyond that, up to you
extras: ((send Discord love from twinkle by the way, if it’s still chuggin’ with the people I know))
background: Not my comm type, but a version with no (transparent) background as well as with the flat color you normally do would be great, if it’s not too much trouble

There’s like an 80% chance I’ll go and grab a chibi after this one if your slots are still open by then, tbh
@8by0

sounds great! sorry about the delay btw c':
id prefer gems if you don't mind, but other than that, it all looks fine! once i receive payment ill begin work on your comm!

((also i will absolutely say hi but you should drop back in sometime we miss you))
@8by0

sounds great! sorry about the delay btw c':
id prefer gems if you don't mind, but other than that, it all looks fine! once i receive payment ill begin work on your comm!

((also i will absolutely say hi but you should drop back in sometime we miss you))
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6