Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chui
Received, thank you very much! I'll add you to the list now, hopefully I'll be able to get to your commission within the next few weeks <33
@Chui
Received, thank you very much! I'll add you to the list now, hopefully I'll be able to get to your commission within the next few weeks <33
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Sounds good- have a nice day! :D
@Blizzardrunner Sounds good- have a nice day! :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Layenne90 @Chui Hello there, I'm pinging you to inform you that after tonight, I will not have access to my drawing tablet for all of next week. Unfortunately, this means my to-do list up to this point will be further postponed, so your commissions may take a little longer than usual. If you're curious, here is my current to-do list, organized in order of the date in which I received the request for the owed art! Since you two have commissioned me recently, you are at the bottom of the to-do list, but most items on this list are fairly quick to get done! [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/3cf2/f/2017/153/e/f/img_20170602_125409_by_blizzardrunner-dbbam5w.jpg[/img] To anyone else interested in commissioning, the thread will remain open, but keep in mind the info mentioned above!
@Layenne90 @Chui

Hello there, I'm pinging you to inform you that after tonight, I will not have access to my drawing tablet for all of next week. Unfortunately, this means my to-do list up to this point will be further postponed, so your commissions may take a little longer than usual.

If you're curious, here is my current to-do list, organized in order of the date in which I received the request for the owed art! Since you two have commissioned me recently, you are at the bottom of the to-do list, but most items on this list are fairly quick to get done!

img_20170602_125409_by_blizzardrunner-dbbam5w.jpg

To anyone else interested in commissioning, the thread will remain open, but keep in mind the info mentioned above!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner I really appreciate you keeping us informed- I know it can be overwhelming on artists to have a long list = ) Have a great week!
@Blizzardrunner I really appreciate you keeping us informed- I know it can be overwhelming on artists to have a long list = ) Have a great week!
j3zsWMV.png
[img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/4365/th/pre/i/2017/174/e/b/kain_by_blizzardrunner-dbdtnz5.png[/img] @Chui Thank you so much for waiting patiently, I hope you enjoy! This character was an absolute blast to draw <33
kain_by_blizzardrunner-dbdtnz5.png

@Chui

Thank you so much for waiting patiently, I hope you enjoy! This character was an absolute blast to draw <33
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner AHHHH he looks SO perfect :D Thank you so much for the wonderful art! I hope you're having a great day so far :)
@Blizzardrunner AHHHH he looks SO perfect :D Thank you so much for the wonderful art! I hope you're having a great day so far :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui

No problem, I'm really glad you like it! <33 And I am, I hope you have a wonderful day too!
@Chui

No problem, I'm really glad you like it! <33 And I am, I hope you have a wonderful day too!
forum_sig_crunched.png
[img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/8826/th/pre/i/2017/176/c/1/once_and_for_all_by_blizzardrunner-dbe2fcx.png[/img] @Layenne90 Thank you for being so patient, here is your commission! I hope you enjoy <333
once_and_for_all_by_blizzardrunner-dbe2fcx.png

@Layenne90

Thank you for being so patient, here is your commission! I hope you enjoy <333
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

...Awwwww <333 It is so sweet!! Thank you so much!
@Blizzardrunner

...Awwwww <333 It is so sweet!! Thank you so much!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
We're open once again, with a big discount to top it all off! FR dragons are now an accepted type of commission <33

@squirrelshine @sweettoothart
We're open once again, with a big discount to top it all off! FR dragons are now an accepted type of commission <33

@squirrelshine @sweettoothart
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6