Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Saifur1982

I'd say maybe about 50G (about 50 cents, I price my commissions off of an actual money amount to make it simpler) more for a little cushion I can draw in? If so, the total amount for the drawing would be 800Gs with the appropriate conversion rate into treasure 1:950! c:
@Saifur1982

I'd say maybe about 50G (about 50 cents, I price my commissions off of an actual money amount to make it simpler) more for a little cushion I can draw in? If so, the total amount for the drawing would be 800Gs with the appropriate conversion rate into treasure 1:950! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
Add me to pinglist please! @Blizzardrunner
Add me to pinglist please! @Blizzardrunner
7NebxtL.jpg
So 500kt and 274g? @BlizzardRunner?
So 500kt and 274g? @BlizzardRunner?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@SweetToothArt
Added! <33

@Saifur1982
Yeah, that sounds perfectly acceptable! I'll try to get your commission as done as soon as I can after payment is received, but please do be advised that I have a few other commissions on my other art sites that I'm gonna be working on too so it may take a little bit c':
@SweetToothArt
Added! <33

@Saifur1982
Yeah, that sounds perfectly acceptable! I'll try to get your commission as done as soon as I can after payment is received, but please do be advised that I have a few other commissions on my other art sites that I'm gonna be working on too so it may take a little bit c':
forum_sig_crunched.png
@BlizzardRunner I understand. Before I left Facebook, I helped run a few groups, and I know how that goes. I just want you to do your best. Thank you so much, I'll send the payment right now.
@BlizzardRunner I understand. Before I left Facebook, I helped run a few groups, and I know how that goes. I just want you to do your best. Thank you so much, I'll send the payment right now.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
[img]http://img12.deviantart.net/4e40/i/2017/148/2/5/saifur_by_blizzardrunner-dbasj80.png[/img] @Saifur1982 Thank you very much for commissioning, I hope you enjoy! c:
saifur_by_blizzardrunner-dbasj80.png

@Saifur1982

Thank you very much for commissioning, I hope you enjoy! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
Bumping!
Bumping!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner
-Commission Type: Complex Background Bust
-Character Reference: Here!
-Character Name and Gender: Kain, male
-Posing/Expressions: A smile of some sort would be cute :D
-Commission Specifics: I'm pretty open to whatever you draw!
-Extras? Nope, just want to let you know your art style is
SUPER adorable!
@Blizzardrunner
-Commission Type: Complex Background Bust
-Character Reference: Here!
-Character Name and Gender: Kain, male
-Posing/Expressions: A smile of some sort would be cute :D
-Commission Specifics: I'm pretty open to whatever you draw!
-Extras? Nope, just want to let you know your art style is
SUPER adorable!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui

Thank you so much!! It all looks perfect to me, any preference on a background though? If not, feel free to send the payment and I'll add you into the list! c:
@Chui

Thank you so much!! It all looks perfect to me, any preference on a background though? If not, feel free to send the payment and I'll add you into the list! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner
Nope, whatever you think looks best- I trust the artist's decision :D Sending payment now!
@Blizzardrunner
Nope, whatever you think looks best- I trust the artist's decision :D Sending payment now!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6