Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Grafkrabber

Hiya, if you're still taking orders, could I possibly get a 200x200 animated icon of http://toyhou.se/261201.jyoti#895446 this boy (here is a more up-to-date reference for his mane http://toyhou.se/261201.jyoti#3276957 )? o: I'd be interested in getting a floating/shimmering animation of the orb between his horns, and possibly an iridescent type thing for his eyes (honestly not sure how doable that is at the size, so blinking would be cool, if you feel it would fit better ;v; ) Otherwise, I'd be happy to leave it up to artistic freedom :D
@Grafkrabber

Hiya, if you're still taking orders, could I possibly get a 200x200 animated icon of http://toyhou.se/261201.jyoti#895446 this boy (here is a more up-to-date reference for his mane http://toyhou.se/261201.jyoti#3276957 )? o: I'd be interested in getting a floating/shimmering animation of the orb between his horns, and possibly an iridescent type thing for his eyes (honestly not sure how doable that is at the size, so blinking would be cool, if you feel it would fit better ;v; ) Otherwise, I'd be happy to leave it up to artistic freedom :D
21j0l8x.jpg
@adorableVagabond Sounds good! :) I'll get to it very soon! And yes that would be 190 gems please ~
@adorableVagabond Sounds good! :) I'll get to it very soon! And yes that would be 190 gems please ~
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Maulise Sounds good. I can probably work in a bit of iridescent in it. Beware that it might take a little bit to finish though. Please send the 450 gems or 360kt ^^
@Maulise Sounds good. I can probably work in a bit of iridescent in it. Beware that it might take a little bit to finish though. Please send the 450 gems or 360kt ^^
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Will you do shaded lined full body for these 2 ocs?
@Grafkrabber
Will you do shaded lined full body for these 2 ocs?
unbrqMG.png
@jellywolffy At the moment new requests are temporarily on hold due to underestimated patronage. To keep things do-able and to balance out the demand and what time I have to work on this, pricing will be increased slightly by the time that I will take more requests. However, I can put you on the waiting list. When I have the current orders done I can contact you to check if you're still interested. This might take approximately two weeks, maybe less.
@jellywolffy At the moment new requests are temporarily on hold due to underestimated patronage. To keep things do-able and to balance out the demand and what time I have to work on this, pricing will be increased slightly by the time that I will take more requests. However, I can put you on the waiting list. When I have the current orders done I can contact you to check if you're still interested. This might take approximately two weeks, maybe less.
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Great, add me to the list please
@Grafkrabber
Great, add me to the list please
unbrqMG.png
@jellywolffy Will do!
@jellywolffy Will do!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber

Not sure if you wanted me to leave this here or PM this to you but anyway :)

I ordered one lineless bust and the art was delivered within few days. I got a a really good discount deal and the quality of the art absolutely matched the price. I really like the artist's expressive, original style and professional attitude. Would definetly recommend!
@Grafkrabber

Not sure if you wanted me to leave this here or PM this to you but anyway :)

I ordered one lineless bust and the art was delivered within few days. I got a a really good discount deal and the quality of the art absolutely matched the price. I really like the artist's expressive, original style and professional attitude. Would definetly recommend!
zy8HEZC.gif
[center][quote][size=6]We're back open![/size][/quote] (Reservations: @jellywolffy)[/center]
Quote:
We're back open!

(Reservations: @jellywolffy)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber

Could I please get a 100x100 pixel headshot of this character with his eyes blinking at different times?
@Grafkrabber

Could I please get a 100x100 pixel headshot of this character with his eyes blinking at different times?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20