Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Dis Yeah sure, I assume the animated pixel tier?
@Dis Yeah sure, I assume the animated pixel tier?
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber

That was my intention, yes.
@Grafkrabber

That was my intention, yes.
@Dis Sounds good, that'd be 225g or 191kt. If possible with gems but treasure is fine too. I could possibly work on it today and tomorrow, finishing it around that time.
@Dis Sounds good, that'd be 225g or 191kt. If possible with gems but treasure is fine too. I could possibly work on it today and tomorrow, finishing it around that time.
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Hello! I was wondering if you could draw a 50x50 pixel of this girl holding like a wooden sign with an arrow pointing left or right? Also I was wondering if you would be alright with me buying the one pixel and just mirror it so I have one pointing left and one pointing right? I hope that makes sense. I want to be able to link to the chapter before and the chapter after in my lore.
@Grafkrabber
Hello! I was wondering if you could draw a 50x50 pixel of this girl holding like a wooden sign with an arrow pointing left or right? Also I was wondering if you would be alright with me buying the one pixel and just mirror it so I have one pointing left and one pointing right? I hope that makes sense. I want to be able to link to the chapter before and the chapter after in my lore.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@ampharosy Yeah sure. Mirroring it is fine. Do you want it to be a full body? Or half / portrait?
@ampharosy Yeah sure. Mirroring it is fine. Do you want it to be a full body? Or half / portrait?
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
I think full body would be best. Not sure if you could do this (definitely fine if you can't) but I think a chibi style would be fun
I am not super picky so if you've got an idea feel free to run with it lol
@Grafkrabber
I think full body would be best. Not sure if you could do this (definitely fine if you can't) but I think a chibi style would be fun
I am not super picky so if you've got an idea feel free to run with it lol
@ampharosy Chibi would be really difficult with a full body within a 50x50 border. Would fullbody have your preference or chibi style? :)
@ampharosy Chibi would be really difficult with a full body within a 50x50 border. Would fullbody have your preference or chibi style? :)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
No worries I understand! I would have a preference of full body :) I am unfamiliar with pixel work, therefore I am also unfamiliar with their boundaries
@Grafkrabber
No worries I understand! I would have a preference of full body :) I am unfamiliar with pixel work, therefore I am also unfamiliar with their boundaries
@ampharosy No problem! :) Should be able to finish it before the weekend. Feel free to send payment in either gems or treasure!
@ampharosy No problem! :) Should be able to finish it before the weekend. Feel free to send payment in either gems or treasure!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Okay! It would be 68kt correct?
@Grafkrabber
Okay! It would be 68kt correct?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20