Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@phosphenes That's perfectly fine, don't worry! Should you be interested again at a later date, you can always place a reservation :)
@phosphenes That's perfectly fine, don't worry! Should you be interested again at a later date, you can always place a reservation :)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
We're back open!
We're back open!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber I was wondering if you did badges and what type of turnaround you have on them?
@Grafkrabber I was wondering if you did badges and what type of turnaround you have on them?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike I can do badges, sure. In any form (pixel, lined or vector). The deadline estimation right now is one week's time. (From the moment the 'deal' is set.) Feel free to PM with details and further questions if you're still interested!
@Niharike I can do badges, sure. In any form (pixel, lined or vector). The deadline estimation right now is one week's time. (From the moment the 'deal' is set.) Feel free to PM with details and further questions if you're still interested!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@grafkrabber
could i get mby a 50x50 animated icon of dis charactr http://fav.me/dbckcah (sry if i aint doin dis right i couodnt find a form 2 fill out)
@grafkrabber
could i get mby a 50x50 animated icon of dis charactr http://fav.me/dbckcah (sry if i aint doin dis right i couodnt find a form 2 fill out)
@Stonefur Sure! Do you have any preference of how it should look? (Headshot, fullbody, grinning, crying, etc.) Feel free to set up a CR!
@Stonefur Sure! Do you have any preference of how it should look? (Headshot, fullbody, grinning, crying, etc.) Feel free to set up a CR!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@grafkrabber
n uhhh idk but mby headshot anthro like drinning or smth would b cool? n mby if u can get like a hand or smth in it datd b cool idk i rly like the icon u did w the glasses thingy but ye my char doesnt have glasses woops
@grafkrabber
n uhhh idk but mby headshot anthro like drinning or smth would b cool? n mby if u can get like a hand or smth in it datd b cool idk i rly like the icon u did w the glasses thingy but ye my char doesnt have glasses woops
@Stonefur Haha I'll be sure to make it work! ;) I might be able to finish it by tomorrow.
@Stonefur Haha I'll be sure to make it work! ;) I might be able to finish it by tomorrow.
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber My eyes are ZOOMIN at your pixel art! Esp your JR wow! Are animated pixels open? It says you're not open for Animation but I'm not sure if you mean both or just regular

(Also I'm not sure if this got bumped or if FR did something weird, I found it on the first page but the last post is June? heck I'm sorry if this is closed and Im buggin you)
@Grafkrabber My eyes are ZOOMIN at your pixel art! Esp your JR wow! Are animated pixels open? It says you're not open for Animation but I'm not sure if you mean both or just regular

(Also I'm not sure if this got bumped or if FR did something weird, I found it on the first page but the last post is June? heck I'm sorry if this is closed and Im buggin you)
@Bewildebeest Haha don't worry about it! Only full animation is closed. I'll be sure to update that to make it clear :) Pixel animations are A-okay! (And yes I bumped after an update lol)
@Bewildebeest Haha don't worry about it! Only full animation is closed. I'll be sure to update that to make it clear :) Pixel animations are A-okay! (And yes I bumped after an update lol)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20