Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59
@Reiyn Ah awesome thank you~! I'd really love one for this boi~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25002422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250025/25002422_350.png[/img] [/url] Since he writes limericks himself, I've been keen to commission something in the vein of what he would write, something tranquil and probably themed around nature. I'm not really sure how much you need/want from me to go off of, but there's plenty of info in his bio, um and if you need anything you can just ask me~ And thanks! I'll go look at there shop right away~ (oml and good luck with writing for 39 dragons ;; v;; )
@Reiyn

Ah awesome thank you~!
I'd really love one for this boi~

25002422_350.png

Since he writes limericks himself, I've been keen to commission something in the vein of what he would write, something tranquil and probably themed around nature. I'm not really sure how much you need/want from me to go off of, but there's plenty of info in his bio, um and if you need anything you can just ask me~

And thanks! I'll go look at there shop right away~ (oml and good luck with writing for 39 dragons ;; v;; )
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji

Sorry. I think I missed it the first time! I'll get to it within two weeks. Things are about to get really bust for me, so it might take longer.
@MahuruRaji

Sorry. I think I missed it the first time! I'll get to it within two weeks. Things are about to get really bust for me, so it might take longer.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

No that's fine! Sorry I read that you were subbed so I didn't ping you, but I was worried maybe you weren't subbed anymore so I just added a ping to be safe, so sorry about that! > A> I was just worried you'd missed it ;; v;;

Sorry, but yea there's no rush! I'm happy to wait so don't worry about that, Take care of your priorities first~ good luck with all the things you need to do!
@Reiyn

No that's fine! Sorry I read that you were subbed so I didn't ping you, but I was worried maybe you weren't subbed anymore so I just added a ping to be safe, so sorry about that! > A> I was just worried you'd missed it ;; v;;

Sorry, but yea there's no rush! I'm happy to wait so don't worry about that, Take care of your priorities first~ good luck with all the things you need to do!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
@MahuruRaji Fate stood at her desk for a while. She stared at the blank parchment before beginning to write. She was very slow and often made grunts of frustration. Finally, she nodded and handed the parchment to Verity. "There you go. This is my first try of limericks, so just pay whatever you think it's worth. Minimum of three thousand treasure, or three gems." [quote=Verity's Limerick]The trees that you see are not as they seem They look to be wood and logs and leaves Truly their sheen really can gleam And be more than they appear The bark is so rough A shell, thick and tough Protecting the wood and the logs and the leaves A beautiful tree, More than a tree Definitely more than it seems.[/quote] I hope you like it!
@MahuruRaji

Fate stood at her desk for a while. She stared at the blank parchment before beginning to write. She was very slow and often made grunts of frustration. Finally, she nodded and handed the parchment to Verity. "There you go. This is my first try of limericks, so just pay whatever you think it's worth. Minimum of three thousand treasure, or three gems."
Verity's Limerick wrote:
The trees that you see are not as they seem
They look to be wood and logs and leaves
Truly their sheen really can gleam
And be more than they appear
The bark is so rough
A shell, thick and tough
Protecting the wood and the logs and the leaves
A beautiful tree,
More than a tree
Definitely more than it seems.

I hope you like it!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Aaaah thank you! It's wonderful I love it!!
I'll send you your payment right away! :D
@Reiyn

Aaaah thank you! It's wonderful I love it!!
I'll send you your payment right away! :D
@WATERCOLORSS

psst. Are you gonna order your lore? I need some semblance of an order form before I can start.
@WATERCOLORSS

psst. Are you gonna order your lore? I need some semblance of an order form before I can start.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

I'll have to pay off Cactuslamb 300kT first since I took a loan. I'm not so sure of which dragons to order lore for since I'm deciding which dragons to keep and which to sell. I'll definitely will let you know once I get enough treasure which I believe was 2,145,000 for 39 dragons.
@Reiyn

I'll have to pay off Cactuslamb 300kT first since I took a loan. I'm not so sure of which dragons to order lore for since I'm deciding which dragons to keep and which to sell. I'll definitely will let you know once I get enough treasure which I believe was 2,145,000 for 39 dragons.
y0gYVS1.jpg
@Watercolorss

Okay. Do you want me to wait till you pay/order then
@Watercolorss

Okay. Do you want me to wait till you pay/order then
pixilart-drawing.png
@Watercolorss

I really need to get back to orders, so I can give you a few more days. After that, I need to reopen.
@Watercolorss

I really need to get back to orders, so I can give you a few more days. After that, I need to reopen.
pixilart-drawing.png
(I won't ping since you're subscribed!)
Could I get some poetry, if you're available?
(I won't ping since you're subscribed!)
Could I get some poetry, if you're available?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59