Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Superblox Fate grabs Swordbinder's chin and stares deep into his eyes. She closes her own and takes a deep breath. "Yes... I see it." She pulls a scroll from a drawer and scrawls some notes on it. She writes a little more and hands it to him. "That'll be [b]three thousand treasure or three gems[/b]." [quote=Swordbinder] The sun beat down on the Sunbeam Ruins. Swordbinder brought his wings over his head to try and shelter from the heat. It seemed to penetrate his wings. He sighed and continued on. He looked around. There seemed to be plenty of perfect places to begin his clan. The only problem was getting permission from the Lightweaver. He walked over to a decently shady spot and took a seat. He pulled a water bottle from his pack and took a drink. He contemplated how he was going to get his lair space. Suddenly, behind him, he heard some screaming. He whipped around to see some large crows attacking a fae hatchling. Swordbinder pushed himself off the ground and sprinted to the hatchling. He lifted off the ground and slashed at the crows. They fell to the ground in bloody heaps. He leaned down to the hatchling. "Are you okay?" He asked. The hatchling laughed. Suddenly, a blinding light overcame the hatchling. Once the light had faded, the Lightweaver stood in its place. She towered over Swordbinder. "Your heroism will not go unnoticed, my child. I must grant you your desires. You may have your choice of land to begin your clan." She smiled and flew away.[/quote]
@Superblox

Fate grabs Swordbinder's chin and stares deep into his eyes. She closes her own and takes a deep breath. "Yes... I see it." She pulls a scroll from a drawer and scrawls some notes on it. She writes a little more and hands it to him. "That'll be three thousand treasure or three gems."
Swordbinder wrote:
The sun beat down on the Sunbeam Ruins. Swordbinder brought his wings over his head to try and shelter from the heat. It seemed to penetrate his wings. He sighed and continued on. He looked around. There seemed to be plenty of perfect places to begin his clan. The only problem was getting permission from the Lightweaver. He walked over to a decently shady spot and took a seat. He pulled a water bottle from his pack and took a drink. He contemplated how he was going to get his lair space. Suddenly, behind him, he heard some screaming. He whipped around to see some large crows attacking a fae hatchling. Swordbinder pushed himself off the ground and sprinted to the hatchling. He lifted off the ground and slashed at the crows. They fell to the ground in bloody heaps. He leaned down to the hatchling.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
The hatchling laughed. Suddenly, a blinding light overcame the hatchling. Once the light had faded, the Lightweaver stood in its place. She towered over Swordbinder. "Your heroism will not go unnoticed, my child. I must grant you your desires. You may have your choice of land to begin your clan." She smiled and flew away.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Swordbinder smiles. "Of course. Anything for an old memory!" He said enthusiastically as he handed over 3 shining gems.

(Sending now. Decided to do a bit of flavor text, just for the fun of it ;p)
@Reiyn

Swordbinder smiles. "Of course. Anything for an old memory!" He said enthusiastically as he handed over 3 shining gems.

(Sending now. Decided to do a bit of flavor text, just for the fun of it ;p)
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn Oh my gosh, you have such beautiful and captivating writing!! *o* I'd love to order a complex story from you! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27542783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275428/27542783_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Fensui [b]Type[/b]: Complex (500~700 words) [b]Extra Info[/b]: Since childhood, his heart has become quite shattered. There is a poem in his bio that describes a little more about him. But i'd like for the story to include how he meets [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=322693&tab=dragon&did=33669978]Meixu [/url](a dragon from my friend's clan), his love interest, who is spunky, headstrong, and a bit childish at heart. My lair theme is an ancient oriental imperial dynasty. I'd like to have them written about in their human forms (Fensui has a picture reference in his bio!) [b]Price[/b]: However much you'd like ^^ [/center]
@Reiyn

Oh my gosh, you have such beautiful and captivating writing!! *o*

I'd love to order a complex story from you!

27542783_350.png

Name: Fensui

Type: Complex (500~700 words)

Extra Info: Since childhood, his heart has become quite shattered. There is a poem in his bio that describes a little more about him. But i'd like for the story to include how he meets Meixu (a dragon from my friend's clan), his love interest, who is spunky, headstrong, and a bit childish at heart. My lair theme is an ancient oriental imperial dynasty. I'd like to have them written about in their human forms (Fensui has a picture reference in his bio!)

Price: However much you'd like ^^

89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Alright! I'll get to it when I can! It'll be done within two weeks!
@onionbulb

Alright! I'll get to it when I can! It'll be done within two weeks!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Okie doke! I'll be looking forward to it! ^^
@Reiyn

Okie doke! I'll be looking forward to it! ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
@onionbulb

Hi! I still need you to answer the lore questions I sent to you earlier, also I might have to extend the deadline. Things keep coming up.
@onionbulb

Hi! I still need you to answer the lore questions I sent to you earlier, also I might have to extend the deadline. Things keep coming up.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
That's totally fine with me! ^^

But I don't think I've recieved any lore questions from you? I looked through all my pms and crossroads and forum posts here as well, but I can't seem to find any from you ;n;
@Reiyn
That's totally fine with me! ^^

But I don't think I've recieved any lore questions from you? I looked through all my pms and crossroads and forum posts here as well, but I can't seem to find any from you ;n;
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58