Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61
@illusolite

Sorry it took so long! Life got in the way! I hope you enjoy!

Fate circled the small creature with the clouded eyes. What an odd specimen. She thought to herself. She took a cautious step forward and placed a talon between Myrsaiga's eyes. She nodded and turned to her desk to begin writing. "I hope you enjoy this. I hope it is... enlightening to you."
Quote:
Blindly searching
Ever searching
For something
Unseen
Following the path that others are blind to
Wisps
Swirling and Dancing
Beyond the view of others
Truly seeing
When other cannot
Blinded by sunlight
Hiding, thriving
In darkness
Beginning alone
Finding a family
Making life complete.

She handed the scroll to Myrsaiga and turned to the imperial. She pushed up off the ground and stared deep into the imperial's eyes. Her unwavering green eyes could unnerve even the mightiest of warriors. "Yes...." She landed and scrawled out her latest work.
Quote:
Timid
Shy
Afraid
Once,
But no longer
Long hours of fighting
Of being beat down
Struggling
Hurting
Bruising
Breaking
Only to be built up again
Yearning for exaltation
Striving for greatness,
But the truth hurts
Exaltation,
A place of fear
A place where few wish to go
Realization,
Becoming the most powerful tool,
The biggest step
To a real purpose.
@illusolite

Sorry it took so long! Life got in the way! I hope you enjoy!

Fate circled the small creature with the clouded eyes. What an odd specimen. She thought to herself. She took a cautious step forward and placed a talon between Myrsaiga's eyes. She nodded and turned to her desk to begin writing. "I hope you enjoy this. I hope it is... enlightening to you."
Quote:
Blindly searching
Ever searching
For something
Unseen
Following the path that others are blind to
Wisps
Swirling and Dancing
Beyond the view of others
Truly seeing
When other cannot
Blinded by sunlight
Hiding, thriving
In darkness
Beginning alone
Finding a family
Making life complete.

She handed the scroll to Myrsaiga and turned to the imperial. She pushed up off the ground and stared deep into the imperial's eyes. Her unwavering green eyes could unnerve even the mightiest of warriors. "Yes...." She landed and scrawled out her latest work.
Quote:
Timid
Shy
Afraid
Once,
But no longer
Long hours of fighting
Of being beat down
Struggling
Hurting
Bruising
Breaking
Only to be built up again
Yearning for exaltation
Striving for greatness,
But the truth hurts
Exaltation,
A place of fear
A place where few wish to go
Realization,
Becoming the most powerful tool,
The biggest step
To a real purpose.
pixilart-drawing.png
@reiyn
Wow, don't worry, it was worth the wait! It's all beautiful, thanks a lot! I'll send payment in a sec~
@reiyn
Wow, don't worry, it was worth the wait! It's all beautiful, thanks a lot! I'll send payment in a sec~
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bumples
bumples
pixilart-drawing.png
purchase lore from her its good
purchase lore from her its good
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
[center]@Reiyn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35578773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355788/35578773_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Achub Type: Simple Lore - Starting from Scratch Extra Info: The only thing I have for him is that he's a warden that lurks in the ocean near [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19575467]Hulmoor[/url]. His parents have tidbits of lore, too. His mate is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35875095]Creu[/url]. Price: 15 gems[/center]
@Reiyn

35578773_350.png

Name: Achub
Type: Simple Lore - Starting from Scratch
Extra Info: The only thing I have for him is that he's a warden that lurks in the ocean near Hulmoor. His parents have tidbits of lore, too. His mate is Creu.
Price: 15 gems
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

Alright, I'll get started when I can, should take no longer than two weeks, but I'll let you know if something goes wrong.
@chocoapple

Alright, I'll get started when I can, should take no longer than two weeks, but I'll let you know if something goes wrong.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Awesome! Thank you!
@Reiyn
Awesome! Thank you!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
[center][font=book antiqua]@chocoapple Fate stared at the bogsneak. She circled him before laying her talons on his forehead, between his eyes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she opened her eyes, images flashed across her irises. She nodded and turned towards her desk. She scrawled some stuff on the paper and handed it to Achub. "Enjoy." [quote=Achub][font=book antiqua]To protect everyone and everything at all times is exhausting to say the least. How one gets into the business of being a warden is quite a story. No one actually wants to deal with the pressure all the time. However, Achub does it well. He keeps himself level-headed as he attempts to keep ships from shipwrecking and regulates the rules of Hulmoor and the ocean. He is quite lucky to have rescued his Deeprealm Hunter from a sunken ship. The creature had its tail stuck between the mast and the ocean floor. Achub saved it, and it started following him, as a companion. The two work hard to keep Hulmoor and its residents safe.[/quote] [font=book antiqua]If there's anything you want added, just ask. If its good, feel free to send over the payment. Also, I love the little emblems for the different regions of your clan. They look amazing.
@chocoapple

Fate stared at the bogsneak. She circled him before laying her talons on his forehead, between his eyes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she opened her eyes, images flashed across her irises. She nodded and turned towards her desk. She scrawled some stuff on the paper and handed it to Achub. "Enjoy."

Achub wrote:
To protect everyone and everything at all times is exhausting to say the least. How one gets into the business of being a warden is quite a story. No one actually wants to deal with the pressure all the time. However, Achub does it well. He keeps himself level-headed as he attempts to keep ships from shipwrecking and regulates the rules of Hulmoor and the ocean. He is quite lucky to have rescued his Deeprealm Hunter from a sunken ship. The creature had its tail stuck between the mast and the ocean floor. Achub saved it, and it started following him, as a companion. The two work hard to keep Hulmoor and its residents safe.

If there's anything you want added, just ask. If its good, feel free to send over the payment.
Also, I love the little emblems for the different regions of your clan. They look amazing.
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61