Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shoppe! (slots full)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@fardistances - Can you add me to your ping/wait list please!? :)
@fardistances - Can you add me to your ping/wait list please!? :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@fardistances - Gorgeous art!!! Can you add me to your ping/wait list as well please? Thank you!
@fardistances - Gorgeous art!!! Can you add me to your ping/wait list as well please? Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@onikuma @saere aaa thank you both so very much!! you'll both be added immediately, thank you for your interest ; v ;
@onikuma @saere aaa thank you both so very much!! you'll both be added immediately, thank you for your interest ; v ;
Ooo @fardistances may I be added to your pinglist as well your art and colors are gorgeous!
Ooo @fardistances may I be added to your pinglist as well your art and colors are gorgeous!
@fardistances
Woah, your art is amazing! Mind adding me to your ping list? I feel like you could definitely be charging more lol
@fardistances
Woah, your art is amazing! Mind adding me to your ping list? I feel like you could definitely be charging more lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@fardistances Pinglist please?
@fardistances Pinglist please?
@saturineunicorn @chaoticrogue added!! and thank you very much saturineunicorn!! ; v ; colouring is my favourite part of drawing tbh

@aehdncl omg you're too kind but yes i'll add you!! seriously though what the heck you're so nice i couldn't imagine charging anymore but i appreciate the compliment!!
@saturineunicorn @chaoticrogue added!! and thank you very much saturineunicorn!! ; v ; colouring is my favourite part of drawing tbh

@aehdncl omg you're too kind but yes i'll add you!! seriously though what the heck you're so nice i couldn't imagine charging anymore but i appreciate the compliment!!
@fardistances, hiya!! When you open again, may I nab a slot? I can pay with a cat! :)
@fardistances, hiya!! When you open again, may I nab a slot? I can pay with a cat! :)
sdSRvlV.png
@fardistances could i get on your shop pinglist? thanks!
@fardistances could i get on your shop pinglist? thanks!
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@anubiis i'll add you to the pinglist, but I can't guarantee you'll get a slot, it's first come first serve after all but you'll remain on the ping list so you're notified as soon as i open again! c:

@hyracia of course, no problem!
@anubiis i'll add you to the pinglist, but I can't guarantee you'll get a slot, it's first come first serve after all but you'll remain on the ping list so you're notified as soon as i open again! c:

@hyracia of course, no problem!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13