Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@ArcaneShadows

My workload is good 'n full already! But your name still has a star on it (see header post for details!) so I'll ping you again next round. :)
@ArcaneShadows

My workload is good 'n full already! But your name still has a star on it (see header post for details!) so I'll ping you again next round. :)
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Okay. Thank you anyways gonna try and be faster to post next time...
@ChakotayDgryphon

Okay. Thank you anyways gonna try and be faster to post next time...
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ChakotayDgryphon
Oh yes, and also trying to copy everything but the thing you actually need to copy... So fun.
Oops, nope, it's for digital! I'm just paying extra :3 Sorry, forgot to clarify...
@ChakotayDgryphon
Oh yes, and also trying to copy everything but the thing you actually need to copy... So fun.
Oops, nope, it's for digital! I'm just paying extra :3 Sorry, forgot to clarify...
@ChakotayDgryphon

Aw shoot, okay. I saw an open slot and got excited. I'd love to be on the pinglist for next time please!
@ChakotayDgryphon

Aw shoot, okay. I saw an open slot and got excited. I'd love to be on the pinglist for next time please!
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@ChakotayDgryphon

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :3
if I didn't ask already, because your art is amazing XD
@ChakotayDgryphon

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :3
if I didn't ask already, because your art is amazing XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear I added you to the list. ^_^ @EmberGlo Your badge is complete! ^_^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6uhGMHi.png[/img][/center] [u]Completed Doodles for Dressing Contest Winners:[/u] I apologize for putzing on these... o.o @Cealygosa [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/n7YkKiN.png[/img][/center] @Terhothyl [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MQXzJSI.png[/img][/center]
@Windshear
I added you to the list. ^_^

@EmberGlo
Your badge is complete! ^_^
6uhGMHi.png

Completed Doodles for Dressing Contest Winners:
I apologize for putzing on these... o.o

@Cealygosa
n7YkKiN.png

@Terhothyl
MQXzJSI.png
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I please be added to the pinglist? ^^
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I please be added to the pinglist? ^^
Hiya darling ~ I don't remember actually choosing my dragon for this...that just looks like a regular blank wildclaw to me, nothing like any of my dragons ? Its great artwork but...I don't know who that's supposed to be lol, none of my dragons are blank

@ChakotayDgryphon
Hiya darling ~ I don't remember actually choosing my dragon for this...that just looks like a regular blank wildclaw to me, nothing like any of my dragons ? Its great artwork but...I don't know who that's supposed to be lol, none of my dragons are blank

@ChakotayDgryphon
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@ChakotayDgryphon It is beautiful - the stars. the moon, the leaves turning in to a dragon....
Thank you!
@ChakotayDgryphon It is beautiful - the stars. the moon, the leaves turning in to a dragon....
Thank you!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
I'm glad you like it. <3 If you feel it needs wording, just let me know. I had wording on it originally, but I felt it was obnoxious so I took it off. o.o

@leyline
Added you to the list~ :)
@Emberglo
I'm glad you like it. <3 If you feel it needs wording, just let me know. I had wording on it originally, but I felt it was obnoxious so I took it off. o.o

@leyline
Added you to the list~ :)
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23