Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Malreau
Thanks! Is awesome~
@Malreau
Thanks! Is awesome~
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
@MakersBreathtm I would price a colored bust at 40k for each character. Is that alright with you? @Bansheesloth @Corde @BlueDusk I can take all of your commissions. It might take me a little longer to get these done on weekdays, but I'll get to you as soon as I can. @Phoenixofwar Yours is all done! [img]http://i.imgur.com/FiZFGAV.png[/img]
@MakersBreathtm
I would price a colored bust at 40k for each character. Is that alright with you?
@Bansheesloth @Corde @BlueDusk
I can take all of your commissions. It might take me a little longer to get these done on weekdays, but I'll get to you as soon as I can.
@Phoenixofwar
Yours is all done!
FiZFGAV.png
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau do you know how much that might be in gems? and should i send it over pm?
@Malreau do you know how much that might be in gems? and should i send it over pm?
@Malreau sounds good to me, should I send payment now?
@Malreau sounds good to me, should I send payment now?
f4aNZIh.png[url][/url]
@Malreau Lovely! It's... probably irrelevant without a size reference in the image but could you perhaps draw him larger? He's a baby in that picture and I'd love an adult version of him.
@Malreau Lovely! It's... probably irrelevant without a size reference in the image but could you perhaps draw him larger? He's a baby in that picture and I'd love an adult version of him.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Bansheesloth
That would be 63 gems, either PM or CR would be fine, whichever you prefer.
@MakersBreathtm
Sure. I'll be getting to yours pretty soon, so now would be fine.
@BlueDusk
I can give him more adult-ish proportions, and maybe make his spines and horns bigger. Does that sound okay?
@Bansheesloth
That would be 63 gems, either PM or CR would be fine, whichever you prefer.
@MakersBreathtm
Sure. I'll be getting to yours pretty soon, so now would be fine.
@BlueDusk
I can give him more adult-ish proportions, and maybe make his spines and horns bigger. Does that sound okay?
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau Yes that would be perfect! For what it's worth he's half again as large as a horse when full grown.
@Malreau Yes that would be perfect! For what it's worth he's half again as large as a horse when full grown.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Malreau
That's fine, I'm in no rush. I'll go ahead and send my payment.
@Malreau
That's fine, I'm in no rush. I'll go ahead and send my payment.
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@KuroFae Here's your girl. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7WL1ag4.png[/img] @Mollyf50 And here's yours. [img]http://i.imgur.com/MWUsC7a.png[/img]
@KuroFae
Here's your girl.
7WL1ag4.png
@Mollyf50
And here's yours.
MWUsC7a.png
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@malreau
Oh its perfect! Though i do have 1 request... is there anyway you could possibly make the face a little more female like? Shes a little masculin in the face right now because of how sharp her chin is looking and her nose. Im sorry for asking i can pay for the change!
@malreau
Oh its perfect! Though i do have 1 request... is there anyway you could possibly make the face a little more female like? Shes a little masculin in the face right now because of how sharp her chin is looking and her nose. Im sorry for asking i can pay for the change!
Check out DWF!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17