Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunbeast: an art/lore shop
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@awaicu thanks! Should be all paid :>
@awaicu thanks! Should be all paid :>
@rinrar

Payment noted! I'll send a sketch your way as soon as it's ready~ Should be starting in on this round today/tomorrow c:
@rinrar

Payment noted! I'll send a sketch your way as soon as it's ready~ Should be starting in on this round today/tomorrow c:
@awaicu
Could i be added to both pinglists please? i love your art!
@awaicu
Could i be added to both pinglists please? i love your art!
FR time+9 //;Wishlist;
@rinrar @Luunai @mercurialwings @Incantamentum @Voidbeast

Hello, I wanted to send out a ping regarding commissions. I apologize that they have been taking much longer than expected. I ended up in the hospital over the holidays and have still been busy sorting things out irl.

I wanted to let everyone know I still have all of your commissions on my list, just trying to get several other work and health related things out of the way. If anyone would like to cancel their commission given the wait, I completely understand and would be happy to reimburse. Otherwise, I will continue working on pieces c:
@rinrar @Luunai @mercurialwings @Incantamentum @Voidbeast

Hello, I wanted to send out a ping regarding commissions. I apologize that they have been taking much longer than expected. I ended up in the hospital over the holidays and have still been busy sorting things out irl.

I wanted to let everyone know I still have all of your commissions on my list, just trying to get several other work and health related things out of the way. If anyone would like to cancel their commission given the wait, I completely understand and would be happy to reimburse. Otherwise, I will continue working on pieces c:
would it be alright to ask to cancel my order, not because of the wait time just because i wouldn't want to be another source of stress on top of everything you're dealing with. you can keep the payment i already sent since i assume you've done at least some groundwork. hope your health continues to improve, its been a rough while for a lot of us.
would it be alright to ask to cancel my order, not because of the wait time just because i wouldn't want to be another source of stress on top of everything you're dealing with. you can keep the payment i already sent since i assume you've done at least some groundwork. hope your health continues to improve, its been a rough while for a lot of us.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Could I please be added to both pinglists? Thanks!
Could I please be added to both pinglists? Thanks!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Thank you for the update, hope you are keeping well, please take time to focus on your recovery, no rush for my comm! :>
Thank you for the update, hope you are keeping well, please take time to focus on your recovery, no rush for my comm! :>
Thank you for the update! Please don't worry at all and take all the time you need <3
Health obviously is much more important, and I hope you will be able to fully recover. I'm happy to wait as long as it takes, so please focus on all the important real life things first and don't rush yourself c: All the best!
Thank you for the update! Please don't worry at all and take all the time you need <3
Health obviously is much more important, and I hope you will be able to fully recover. I'm happy to wait as long as it takes, so please focus on all the important real life things first and don't rush yourself c: All the best!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Thanks for the update! I'm happy to wait, your health comes first
Thanks for the update! I'm happy to wait, your health comes first

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@awaicu could I get added to the lore pinglist please? I see your open slots & need to stash some cash bc i'm very very into your work [emoji=spiral love size=1] also self ping so I remember where this is @gooodras
@awaicu could I get added to the lore pinglist please? I see your open slots & need to stash some cash bc i'm very very into your work

also self ping so I remember where this is @gooodras
P3Z4ukf.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37