Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LO's Lore and Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@xLittleOne
Thank you so much :3 It looks lovely :3 And thank you sooo soo much for still doing the commission even with my poor-ness :O You are a very lovely person ^_^ I am extremely thankful for this drawing :3 and your time and effort ^_^
(Seriously, thank you ^_^)
@xLittleOne
Thank you so much :3 It looks lovely :3 And thank you sooo soo much for still doing the commission even with my poor-ness :O You are a very lovely person ^_^ I am extremely thankful for this drawing :3 and your time and effort ^_^
(Seriously, thank you ^_^)
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS You're all good. (:
@ILUVDRAGONS You're all good. (:
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@shashka [img]http://i.imgur.com/VoLgAz1.png[/img]
@shashka

VoLgAz1.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne

Wow its amazing! Thank you so much I love it!
@xLittleOne

Wow its amazing! Thank you so much I love it!
d6jDGOc.jpg-Breeder of ID #35000000
rOZtPlB.png
@Shashka I'm glad you like him. C:
@Shashka I'm glad you like him. C:
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@BBSMJ what do you think of this pre-sketch? [img]http://i.imgur.com/tSpq3Zg.png[/img]
@BBSMJ what do you think of this pre-sketch?

tSpq3Zg.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne
Paint Tool SAI~ You're so lucky omg-!
The sketch looks great! (I hope you didn't start immediately because I doodled that page for you, make sure you take your time! ><) I love how she looks so far! //
If the second one is anthro, that's great! If it's a Gijinka, the hands can be human.
The only thing I want most is for the feral colors to be based on the picture I gave you (the fur color with white speckles and rosy pink nose/insides of ears.)
Otherwise, it looks lovely! <3 <3
@xLittleOne
Paint Tool SAI~ You're so lucky omg-!
The sketch looks great! (I hope you didn't start immediately because I doodled that page for you, make sure you take your time! ><) I love how she looks so far! //
If the second one is anthro, that's great! If it's a Gijinka, the hands can be human.
The only thing I want most is for the feral colors to be based on the picture I gave you (the fur color with white speckles and rosy pink nose/insides of ears.)
Otherwise, it looks lovely! <3 <3
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ i wasnt sure how to feel about her anthro form tbh. and i was gonna give her hands, but have the fingertips tipped with little hoof things like i see a lot of anthro artists do with ungulates! And no, i started the sketch because you happened to be next in line. I might entirely resketch the anthro form because i dont really like it, but i like the feral doodle! (Also i got it free, try this link~ ;D )
@BBSMJ i wasnt sure how to feel about her anthro form tbh. and i was gonna give her hands, but have the fingertips tipped with little hoof things like i see a lot of anthro artists do with ungulates! And no, i started the sketch because you happened to be next in line. I might entirely resketch the anthro form because i dont really like it, but i like the feral doodle! (Also i got it free, try this link~ ;D )
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne Oh ok. :) (And that's good, I'm glad I didn't make it look like I was forcing you! ><)
I think the anthro form looks good! But do whatever you like. :> Take your time.
(I may check it out~)
@xLittleOne Oh ok. :) (And that's good, I'm glad I didn't make it look like I was forcing you! ><)
I think the anthro form looks good! But do whatever you like. :> Take your time.
(I may check it out~)
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
Commission: Writing
Payment: 5 Beserker stones (which is 25g in the AH), but if you don't want those, I can pay in gems.
Type: Story
Details: Details can be seen in my thread here!

@xLittleOne Write as much as you like!
Commission: Writing
Payment: 5 Beserker stones (which is 25g in the AH), but if you don't want those, I can pay in gems.
Type: Story
Details: Details can be seen in my thread here!

@xLittleOne Write as much as you like!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17