Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LO's Lore and Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@BBSMJ i did a resketch with a profile, and I like this much better. The reason why I did this is because the deer version of her is indeed fullbody as was paid for and the headshot is something i decided to add in. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/211635810976399360/296091992369135617/unknown.png[/img]
@BBSMJ i did a resketch with a profile, and I like this much better. The reason why I did this is because the deer version of her is indeed fullbody as was paid for and the headshot is something i decided to add in.

unknown.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne Aw~ I think a braid is a nice touch! >u<
I love it a lot too! <3 I'm excited for what you'll draw out, the sketch looks so good! Her ears are just so precious I want to pet them-
@xLittleOne Aw~ I think a braid is a nice touch! >u<
I love it a lot too! <3 I'm excited for what you'll draw out, the sketch looks so good! Her ears are just so precious I want to pet them-
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ i noticed you wanted short hair after i drew it and i was like "but crap the braid is so cute. *subtly posts the sketch up to see if you have a problem.*" anyway i wanted to ask about her feral form, do you want her naked as deer are wont to be, or do you want things like her hair and a few trinkets such as bracelets, the gauge plugs in her ears, etc to personalize it more?
@BBSMJ i noticed you wanted short hair after i drew it and i was like "but crap the braid is so cute. *subtly posts the sketch up to see if you have a problem.*" anyway i wanted to ask about her feral form, do you want her naked as deer are wont to be, or do you want things like her hair and a few trinkets such as bracelets, the gauge plugs in her ears, etc to personalize it more?
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne I'm glad you did! >u< The braid is somewhat short enough so there's enough to have a braid and still be neck-length when it's down. It's so cute!
For feral form, I think trinkets and the gauge plugs would be awesome! Maybe a flower crown around the neck for feral? Anything works fine, whatever you think would be cutesy with her. Her style is a mix of modern and cute/cozy. No hair needed for the feral version. :3
But seeing as you've already put her to be, I know you'll do the best either way! >7< (The gauge plugs were actually a good addition.)
@xLittleOne I'm glad you did! >u< The braid is somewhat short enough so there's enough to have a braid and still be neck-length when it's down. It's so cute!
For feral form, I think trinkets and the gauge plugs would be awesome! Maybe a flower crown around the neck for feral? Anything works fine, whatever you think would be cutesy with her. Her style is a mix of modern and cute/cozy. No hair needed for the feral version. :3
But seeing as you've already put her to be, I know you'll do the best either way! >7< (The gauge plugs were actually a good addition.)
@BBSMJ :D Alright! I was considering weaving a couple flowers into her hair and transferring that into a mane-sort of thing on the deer, but the necklace compliments! Also the original drawing had her with a flower choker at that.
@BBSMJ :D Alright! I was considering weaving a couple flowers into her hair and transferring that into a mane-sort of thing on the deer, but the necklace compliments! Also the original drawing had her with a flower choker at that.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne A flower choker? ;u; That sounds much better, actually! It'll suit her style well.
Feel free to experiment with a few things!
@xLittleOne A flower choker? ;u; That sounds much better, actually! It'll suit her style well.
Feel free to experiment with a few things!
@bbsmj [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/211635810976399360/296164467820068865/unknown.png[/img]
@bbsmj unknown.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Commission: Writing 500 words Payment: Treasure Type: Bio Details(he will be turned into a Wildclaw so please write as if he is): Preston loves magic and has ever since he was a child. He grew up alone never knowing what had happened to his family. He raised himself. Preston has a deck of cards but they aren't ordinary cards. He can pour his magic into them and cause the cards to explode(think Gambit from X-Men). He loves to put on magic shows for others and goes by the stage name Presto. He found Clan Rush by accident and decided it was time to have a home. He is always coming up with new tricks and honing his skills. He puts shows on for the clan every week. Clan Rush lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle and is led by Kings Kendall and Nate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31738022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317381/31738022_350.png[/img] [/url] @xLittleOne
Commission: Writing 500 words
Payment: Treasure
Type: Bio
Details(he will be turned into a Wildclaw so please write as if he is): Preston loves magic and has ever since he was a child. He grew up alone never knowing what had happened to his family. He raised himself. Preston has a deck of cards but they aren't ordinary cards. He can pour his magic into them and cause the cards to explode(think Gambit from X-Men).

He loves to put on magic shows for others and goes by the stage name Presto. He found Clan Rush by accident and decided it was time to have a home. He is always coming up with new tricks and honing his skills. He puts shows on for the clan every week.

Clan Rush lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle and is led by Kings Kendall and Nate.

31738022_350.png

@xLittleOne
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@xLittleOne I'm in love with this lineart! >u< If you need extra payment for the coloring (no shading), just tell me what I need to pay. (That flower choker is just too cute!)
@xLittleOne I'm in love with this lineart! >u< If you need extra payment for the coloring (no shading), just tell me what I need to pay. (That flower choker is just too cute!)
@rusher 500 words is 50k treasure, so whenever you send that over, you'll be marked as paid on my pinglist. c:

@calavir which reminds me to tell you that I don't tend to start commisssions until after I receive payment, for the primary reason that I feel guilty for taking too long once half of the transaction is completed.

@BBSMJ Lineart comes before coloring. You'll be getting what you paid for but I'll never say no to more money being thrown at me :P Especially since I basically included a colored headshot to go along with your fullbody.
@rusher 500 words is 50k treasure, so whenever you send that over, you'll be marked as paid on my pinglist. c:

@calavir which reminds me to tell you that I don't tend to start commisssions until after I receive payment, for the primary reason that I feel guilty for taking too long once half of the transaction is completed.

@BBSMJ Lineart comes before coloring. You'll be getting what you paid for but I'll never say no to more money being thrown at me :P Especially since I basically included a colored headshot to go along with your fullbody.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!