Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
@Vierdz
I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely perfect this is!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much for it!!
@Vierdz
I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely perfect this is!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much for it!!
@newnafrey
I'm so glad you liked it! I'm really happy with it myself too, I always love drawing fur/hair like this, and happy scenes too. :3 Let me know if you'd like me to resize it for a bio or anything!
@newnafrey
I'm so glad you liked it! I'm really happy with it myself too, I always love drawing fur/hair like this, and happy scenes too. :3 Let me know if you'd like me to resize it for a bio or anything!
3xOkhKh.jpg
bump!
bump!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
I wish I liked drawing hair--it just infuriates me haha.
Would you mind resizing it for their bios? To take up the whole width of the bio-box ^^
@Vierdz
I wish I liked drawing hair--it just infuriates me haha.
Would you mind resizing it for their bios? To take up the whole width of the bio-box ^^
@newnafrey Sure thing! Let me know if this'll work, I tried testing it out a little in a bio similar to what you have: [img]https://imgur.com/kE0Ngi4.jpg[/img] And yeah, I used to like... reaaaallly struggle with hair, back when I did lineart, haha. I sketch/erase a lot now, which has helped a little!
@newnafrey
Sure thing! Let me know if this'll work, I tried testing it out a little in a bio similar to what you have:

kE0Ngi4.jpg

And yeah, I used to like... reaaaallly struggle with hair, back when I did lineart, haha. I sketch/erase a lot now, which has helped a little!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@newnafrey OH, and here's one that spans the WHOLE bio, sorry about that, haha: [img]https://imgur.com/IzxcW8K.jpg[/img]
@newnafrey
OH, and here's one that spans the WHOLE bio, sorry about that, haha:

IzxcW8K.jpg
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
Awesome! I genuinely cannot thank you enough!
And I do best when I'm sketching but I never feel like my sketches are good enough haha. Just means I have to keep working I guess but man is it frustrating
@Vierdz
Awesome! I genuinely cannot thank you enough!
And I do best when I'm sketching but I never feel like my sketches are good enough haha. Just means I have to keep working I guess but man is it frustrating
@newnafrey
I feel that, just gotta keep on trucking. Whenever I feel like I'm not good enough, I try to think of my drawings as good "before" images, to compare to my later work once I get better, haha.
@newnafrey
I feel that, just gotta keep on trucking. Whenever I feel like I'm not good enough, I try to think of my drawings as good "before" images, to compare to my later work once I get better, haha.
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
Ooooo, good idea!! I'll keep that in mind haha
@Vierdz
Ooooo, good idea!! I'll keep that in mind haha
bump!
bump!
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29