Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fokron's everything shop! (USD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Luunai

Of course :D!

In all right sounds good, 23 with base + tattoo + flowers w/ no hourglass! I'll send you my PayPal link in a msg shortly and have you added back onto ping and for a slot ofc!

At the very latest, I'll have your piece done by the 26th (as I'm going on vacation then and won't be bringing my tablet with me) :-)!
@Luunai

Of course :D!

In all right sounds good, 23 with base + tattoo + flowers w/ no hourglass! I'll send you my PayPal link in a msg shortly and have you added back onto ping and for a slot ofc!

At the very latest, I'll have your piece done by the 26th (as I'm going on vacation then and won't be bringing my tablet with me) :-)!
^
^
^
^
@Luunai here's the finished piece, i hope you like it :D ! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/50775908_TKJKRRYhHVEmZU4.png[/img]
@Luunai

here's the finished piece, i hope you like it :D !
50775908_TKJKRRYhHVEmZU4.png

@Fokron
Oohh, what an incredibly beautiful and magnificent artwork - thank you so so much! ;o; I love the heart-warming, gentle, and sad aura, and all the painted details turned out beyond stunning. The scenery is wonderful, and her facial expression couldn't be more fitting - thank you for making her alive with this illustration, she feels so much more real now! I'm super happy, and I just got lost staring at all the pretty colours and details for minutes <33 I'm glad I had the chance to commission you! :D
@Fokron
Oohh, what an incredibly beautiful and magnificent artwork - thank you so so much! ;o; I love the heart-warming, gentle, and sad aura, and all the painted details turned out beyond stunning. The scenery is wonderful, and her facial expression couldn't be more fitting - thank you for making her alive with this illustration, she feels so much more real now! I'm super happy, and I just got lost staring at all the pretty colours and details for minutes <33 I'm glad I had the chance to commission you! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

aaaaa I'm so glad that you like it :D!!! I'm glad I was able to get the warm yet sad atmosphere across, and that you enjoy all the little painted details :D :D!! thank YOU for the commission hehe!!
@Luunai

aaaaa I'm so glad that you like it :D!!! I'm glad I was able to get the warm yet sad atmosphere across, and that you enjoy all the little painted details :D :D!! thank YOU for the commission hehe!!
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11