Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fokron's everything shop! (USD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
All names taken from pinglist. Please ask if you wish to be removed.

I have one slot up for grabs!!
(sorry I know I usually do 2 or 3 but I'm traveling soon and won't be taking my tablet with me)

Slot has been claimed!

All names taken from pinglist. Please ask if you wish to be removed.

I have one slot up for grabs!!
(sorry I know I usually do 2 or 3 but I'm traveling soon and won't be taking my tablet with me)

Slot has been claimed!

@Fokron
May I have a slot? i'll add the content ASAP
@Fokron
May I have a slot? i'll add the content ASAP

4AncSwvr.png
@WyvernRathian

sure c: !
@WyvernRathian

sure c: !
Hello! Can I be put on the pinglist? Thank you <3
Hello! Can I be put on the pinglist? Thank you <3
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons

of course, I'll add you right away : D !
@satanbacons

of course, I'll add you right away : D !
@satanbacons

satanbacons, i want you to know that I saw that He was in your profile description, and it made me audibly sigh.

also that i love your derg Malle and her bio is very pretty
@satanbacons

satanbacons, i want you to know that I saw that He was in your profile description, and it made me audibly sigh.

also that i love your derg Malle and her bio is very pretty
you are a fool if you think you can escape Him.

Also thanks!!!! I love her with everything in me uwu
you are a fool if you think you can escape Him.

Also thanks!!!! I love her with everything in me uwu
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Fokron [b]-What type of comm you want:[/b] fullbody lazy shading [b]-Reference(s) of character(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33510196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335102/33510196_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]-A bit of the character's personality:[/b] I assume that it's better for me not to write here because of my poor English. You can read her personality in the info, though it's still little brief. [b]-What are you paying with:[/b] gems [b]-How are you paying:[/b] method 2: [b]-Do you want to recieve progress reports?:[/b] Yes [b]-Are you alright with me uploading the final piece to my tumblr/deviantart:[/b] Do it at will :) And please link to my FR account if possible. [b]-Any other requests:[/b] I prefer to the pose that she lies on her back and stretches four limbs to relax. it's just a personal preference but not a requirement. So you can do some modification's if you think it's too time-consuming to finish. PS: You can omit the flowerfall if you like √
@Fokron
-What type of comm you want: fullbody lazy shading
-Reference(s) of character(s):
33510196_350.png

-A bit of the character's personality: I assume that it's better for me not to write here because of my poor English. You can read her personality in the info, though it's still little brief.
-What are you paying with: gems
-How are you paying: method 2:
-Do you want to recieve progress reports?: Yes
-Are you alright with me uploading the final piece to my tumblr/deviantart: Do it at will :) And please link to my FR account if possible.
-Any other requests: I prefer to the pose that she lies on her back and stretches four limbs to relax. it's just a personal preference but not a requirement. So you can do some modification's if you think it's too time-consuming to finish.
PS: You can omit the flowerfall if you like √

4AncSwvr.png
@Fokron

I'd love to be on your pinglist if you could possibly add me :'D Your art is amazin'~
@Fokron

I'd love to be on your pinglist if you could possibly add me :'D Your art is amazin'~
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@WyvernRathian

I'd love to draw Rathian for you c: ! what a stunning green gal!
The jewelry bits of her accent are a tad complicated though, so if you want it drawn it'll be an extra 300g (for a total of 2300g) Is that alright with you?

and I'll try my best with that pose! I don't think I've ever drawn a dragon their back before? but I'll give it my best shot ; D

@V0iCEB0X
aahh thank you : D !! I'll add you right away!
@WyvernRathian

I'd love to draw Rathian for you c: ! what a stunning green gal!
The jewelry bits of her accent are a tad complicated though, so if you want it drawn it'll be an extra 300g (for a total of 2300g) Is that alright with you?

and I'll try my best with that pose! I don't think I've ever drawn a dragon their back before? but I'll give it my best shot ; D

@V0iCEB0X
aahh thank you : D !! I'll add you right away!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11