Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

awesome, i'll send you an CR with the gems!
@StygianForm

awesome, i'll send you an CR with the gems!
@Amorah Hello, sorry for the delayed response!

Would you like the thorns and the crow in the same picture? Also, if the crow's wearing the daredevil cover, I'll throw it in for free, since it'll be very simple at a size small enough to fit on the crow's head (if that's what you meant by wearing?)

I would consider the thorns simple, and the crow complex, so maybe 300g? :)
@Amorah Hello, sorry for the delayed response!

Would you like the thorns and the crow in the same picture? Also, if the crow's wearing the daredevil cover, I'll throw it in for free, since it'll be very simple at a size small enough to fit on the crow's head (if that's what you meant by wearing?)

I would consider the thorns simple, and the crow complex, so maybe 300g? :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@BloodyBunny Thanks! :3
@BloodyBunny Thanks! :3
@StygianForm ahh that's great, you're the best! sending monies to you now ^^
@StygianForm ahh that's great, you're the best! sending monies to you now ^^
HHV3ZfK.png
@StygianForm Can I please get a price quote on these beauties: [right][item=stag figurine][item=greystone deer][/right]
@StygianForm Can I please get a price quote on these beauties:
Stag Figurine Greystone Deer
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia Hello! Maybe around 300g for both? :3
@AtticaIonia Hello! Maybe around 300g for both? :3
@StygianForm hello there, can I get a slot? I will come up with what I want in a moment ^^
@StygianForm hello there, can I get a slot? I will come up with what I want in a moment ^^
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina Sure! :3
@Irarina Sure! :3
@StygianForm Okay this is my clan's bio looks like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=466698 Alright first I need something to fill the blank space under the items on the left. It will be cool if you can draw me a Valkyrie blade. Item name: Valkyrie blade Image of item: [item=Valkyrie blade] Image Dimensions: Vertical around 200 x 500 Any special requests? Can you recolor it to Arcane's colour. I would love the jewels to be Arcane colour but I am not sure about the blade colour. Light grey perhaps? Not the original please as I don't fancy that colour. Some of dragon's bio is quite long so I need more art to fill the blank. Item name: Pink chalcedony Image of item: [item=pink chalcedony] Image Dimensions: Vertical around 200 x 200 Any special requests?: Can you make the crystals in different shades but still pink ^^
@StygianForm Okay this is my clan's bio looks like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=466698

Alright first I need something to fill the blank space under the items on the left. It will be cool if you can draw me a Valkyrie blade.

Item name: Valkyrie blade
Image of item: Valkyrie Blade
Image Dimensions: Vertical around 200 x 500
Any special requests? Can you recolor it to Arcane's colour. I would love the jewels to be Arcane colour but I am not sure about the blade colour. Light grey perhaps? Not the original please as I don't fancy that colour.

Some of dragon's bio is quite long so I need more art to fill the blank.

Item name: Pink chalcedony
Image of item: Pink Chalcedony
Image Dimensions: Vertical around 200 x 200
Any special requests?: Can you make the crystals in different shades but still pink ^^
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@StygianForm

Do you take treasures?
And I do want the thorns with the crow, I was thinking the throne are the background and the crow is on the front.
@StygianForm

Do you take treasures?
And I do want the thorns with the crow, I was thinking the throne are the background and the crow is on the front.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68