Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 661 662
@Disillusionist

Sent! Thank you!
Could you also add me to the pinglist again? ;A;
I love your writing too much >.<
@Disillusionist

Sent! Thank you!
Could you also add me to the pinglist again? ;A;
I love your writing too much >.<
@awaicu Added! I've also received the payment note and have written it on the front page. Thanks for sending it over. ^^
@awaicu Added! I've also received the payment note and have written it on the front page. Thanks for sending it over. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Great, thank you! c:
@Disillusionist

Great, thank you! c:
@Disillusionist Please could I join your pinglist? :)
@Disillusionist Please could I join your pinglist? :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild Already added, thank you! ^^
@CatkinStarchild Already added, thank you! ^^
@Disillusionist oh sorry I completely forgot! Well, I still am keen then ;P haha
@Disillusionist oh sorry I completely forgot! Well, I still am keen then ;P haha
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild Haha, nope, what I meant was, I added you *after* you posted. Thanks for your interest. :D
@CatkinStarchild Haha, nope, what I meant was, I added you *after* you posted. Thanks for your interest. :D
@Toriel @MissFizzle @Ximena @awaicu @CatkinStarchild Thank you for waiting, everyone! I've finished my commissions and have reopened the shop. [b]Some notes:[/b][list] [*] This time around, we have more potential customers than we have order slots. If you were pinged but the slots are once again full, please don't worry. [i]Let me know if you would like to be on the pinglist again -- you will be given first priority next time.[/i] [*] I'll close the shop next week, whether or not order slots are full, so I can take a break and enjoy the festival. During this time, I won't accept new orders, but any orders received beforehand will still be worked on. [*] Added "Updates" to the first post. Read it for other new stuff.[/list] Questions and constructive feedback are, as always, welcome. =)
@Toriel @MissFizzle @Ximena @awaicu @CatkinStarchild
Thank you for waiting, everyone! I've finished my commissions and have reopened the shop.

Some notes:
  • This time around, we have more potential customers than we have order slots. If you were pinged but the slots are once again full, please don't worry. Let me know if you would like to be on the pinglist again -- you will be given first priority next time.
  • I'll close the shop next week, whether or not order slots are full, so I can take a break and enjoy the festival. During this time, I won't accept new orders, but any orders received beforehand will still be worked on.
  • Added "Updates" to the first post. Read it for other new stuff.

Questions and constructive feedback are, as always, welcome. =)
@Disillusionist could I please claim for one slot of 3 short bios, and come back in an hour or so with the details? I don't mind if it's not possible though :)
@Disillusionist could I please claim for one slot of 3 short bios, and come back in an hour or so with the details? I don't mind if it's not possible though :)
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild Certainly. I'll give you 24 hours from the time of your post to prepare your order. After that, I'll have to remove you from the order list, but if there are still slots, you can make your order.

If you were removed and the order list is full again, please let me know if you want to be put back on the pinglist, and you'll be prioritized next time. =)
@CatkinStarchild Certainly. I'll give you 24 hours from the time of your post to prepare your order. After that, I'll have to remove you from the order list, but if there are still slots, you can make your order.

If you were removed and the order list is full again, please let me know if you want to be put back on the pinglist, and you'll be prioritized next time. =)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 661 662