Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 661 662
@Disillusionist Feel free to do less or more bullet points that 10, I'm just throwing it out there as a general number. I'm happy to pay more ^v^ [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] GOTHIC [b]Lore length:[/b] (If GOTHIC) -- 10 [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57959801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579599/57959801_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Paranoid and very tired as a result Proud, prioritizes own people over others Loves those he considers his own and thinks loyalty is very important [b]Lore info:[/b] he is loosely based off Elahrairah from Watership Down, but you don't need to know anything about that except for this quote: [indent]"El-ahrairah, your people cannot rule the world, for I will not have it so. All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first, they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."[/indent] His 'people' are fellow nocturnes and nature. He doesn't die, but can loose form temporarily. He has lost count of what reincarnation this is. Nocturnes to me in general have a very abused child that has had to adapt in order to feel love vibe but he in particular. I'm also cool with some of the bullet points being about how nocs have been integrating into society/sorieth history :D [b]Payment offer:[/b] 150g [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist
Feel free to do less or more bullet points that 10, I'm just throwing it out there as a general number. I'm happy to pay more ^v^
Order form: LORE
Lore type: GOTHIC

Lore length:
(If GOTHIC) -- 10
Link to dragon/s:
57959801_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
Paranoid and very tired as a result
Proud, prioritizes own people over others
Loves those he considers his own and thinks loyalty is very important

Lore info:
he is loosely based off Elahrairah from Watership Down, but you don't need to know anything about that except for this quote:
"El-ahrairah, your people cannot rule the world, for I will not have it so. All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first, they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."
His 'people' are fellow nocturnes and nature. He doesn't die, but can loose form temporarily. He has lost count of what reincarnation this is.
Nocturnes to me in general have a very abused child that has had to adapt in order to feel love vibe but he in particular.
I'm also cool with some of the bullet points being about how nocs have been integrating into society/sorieth history :D

Payment offer: 150g

Discount? none
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@disillusionist cr sent
@disillusionist cr sent
uenN0Yx.png
@Andraya Hi there! Someone else was able to grab the lore slot before you. Would you like me to put you on the Priority pinglist for now? You'll get first dibs when I reopen the shop next month.
@Andraya Hi there! Someone else was able to grab the lore slot before you. Would you like me to put you on the Priority pinglist for now? You'll get first dibs when I reopen the shop next month.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
yes please!
@Disillusionist
yes please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Taishiro Order accepted, thank you! ^^ 800 words is doable for this gal.

Just a few questions to clarify some information; if you haven't got anything in mind, just let me know and I can fill in the blanks myself.

1. In lore, was she born a Skydancer, or did she used to be another breed?

2. Did she live with another clan before finding your lair, was she more nomadic, or perhaps more of a loner?

3. Does she specialize more in melee, magic, or can she handle both with equal facility?

4. How much time is there between her being discovered by your clan and her becoming Makani's guard? Is officially becoming a guard a more complicated process; are there some tests or rituals involved?

5. Could I have a brief personality description for Raptor and Makani?

800 words will be 120,000t. Starting fee for this one is 12,000t OR 12g. Thanks!
@Taishiro Order accepted, thank you! ^^ 800 words is doable for this gal.

Just a few questions to clarify some information; if you haven't got anything in mind, just let me know and I can fill in the blanks myself.

1. In lore, was she born a Skydancer, or did she used to be another breed?

2. Did she live with another clan before finding your lair, was she more nomadic, or perhaps more of a loner?

3. Does she specialize more in melee, magic, or can she handle both with equal facility?

4. How much time is there between her being discovered by your clan and her becoming Makani's guard? Is officially becoming a guard a more complicated process; are there some tests or rituals involved?

5. Could I have a brief personality description for Raptor and Makani?

800 words will be 120,000t. Starting fee for this one is 12,000t OR 12g. Thanks!
@disillusionist
Hey there! Sorry for the delay

1. She was always a skydancer ^^

2. That’s a good question. Nomadic loner is probably the best description XD

3. I picture her being more melee based, but there’s no established lore on that so whichever works better is fine ^^

4. Unknown amount of time, though she is there before Makani is brought to the clan. No official process in her being the guard. It was Raptor’s “task” to find the hatchlings and their guards so she just knows if that makes sense.

5. Raptor doesn’t have much set lore yet, but I picture her as gentle but firm. She is a guardian who did not have a typical search and charge, instead, she had tasks. She first became a warrior herself, then discovered the elemental sashes which drew her to the respective hatchlings. Maybe the sashes brought her to the guards as well? I haven’t really fleshed out that idea yet but if you think it fits, feel free to run with it ^^

I think that hesitantly adventurous would be the best way to describe Makani. She wishes to be free in the wind, but knows that Iolana and raptor keep her in certain areas for her safety. Her favorite moments are when Iolana takes her flying.

I hope this helps! I’ll get the CR sent to you as soon as I’m on my laptop. My phone does not like to send CRs. Lol
@disillusionist
Hey there! Sorry for the delay

1. She was always a skydancer ^^

2. That’s a good question. Nomadic loner is probably the best description XD

3. I picture her being more melee based, but there’s no established lore on that so whichever works better is fine ^^

4. Unknown amount of time, though she is there before Makani is brought to the clan. No official process in her being the guard. It was Raptor’s “task” to find the hatchlings and their guards so she just knows if that makes sense.

5. Raptor doesn’t have much set lore yet, but I picture her as gentle but firm. She is a guardian who did not have a typical search and charge, instead, she had tasks. She first became a warrior herself, then discovered the elemental sashes which drew her to the respective hatchlings. Maybe the sashes brought her to the guards as well? I haven’t really fleshed out that idea yet but if you think it fits, feel free to run with it ^^

I think that hesitantly adventurous would be the best way to describe Makani. She wishes to be free in the wind, but knows that Iolana and raptor keep her in certain areas for her safety. Her favorite moments are when Iolana takes her flying.

I hope this helps! I’ll get the CR sent to you as soon as I’m on my laptop. My phone does not like to send CRs. Lol
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro Thanks, that's really helpful! Always good to have a rough idea of when everything happens and how characters develop in relation to one another. I'll record your payment now. Have a great day! :D
@Taishiro Thanks, that's really helpful! Always good to have a rough idea of when everything happens and how characters develop in relation to one another. I'll record your payment now. Have a great day! :D
@Taishiro I've finished writing for Iolana! Final payment for this one is [b]108g OR 108,000t[/b]. Thank you! [quote=PREVIEW]The child was delivered into her care. The clan’s guards were content to leave it at that, but Iolana found herself curious, even concerned, about the hatchling. How had she come all the way here? [i]“Was she driven by the same wanderlust...as I was?”[/i] Raptor eventually offered an explanation. Iolana was summoned to her den one day. The Spiral hatchling was coiled on a cushion, and her face lit up with recognition when she saw the Skydancer. “Her name is Makani,” Raptor began, “and I believe you, Iolana, are destined to be her guard.”[/quote]
@Taishiro I've finished writing for Iolana! Final payment for this one is 108g OR 108,000t. Thank you!

PREVIEW wrote:
The child was delivered into her care. The clan’s guards were content to leave it at that, but Iolana found herself curious, even concerned, about the hatchling. How had she come all the way here? “Was she driven by the same wanderlust...as I was?”

Raptor eventually offered an explanation. Iolana was summoned to her den one day. The Spiral hatchling was coiled on a cushion, and her face lit up with recognition when she saw the Skydancer.

“Her name is Makani,” Raptor began, “and I believe you, Iolana, are destined to be her guard.”
@MistyGold Hello, I'm opening up the queue for this month, and you're next on the list. If you'd like to order, please let me know within the next 24 hours, or you can also tell me if you'd rather be skipped for now. Thanks!
@MistyGold Hello, I'm opening up the queue for this month, and you're next on the list. If you'd like to order, please let me know within the next 24 hours, or you can also tell me if you'd rather be skipped for now. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Could I make a Graphic Order?
@Disillusionist
Could I make a Graphic Order?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 661 662