Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 661 662
@Disillusionist

Oops sorry Yes
Every 10th is FREE

Yes the same font that you used on the Other Pairs banner
@Disillusionist

Oops sorry Yes
Every 10th is FREE

Yes the same font that you used on the Other Pairs banner
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
[quote= Disillusionist] @/SerenityHart @/Mxluxray Hey guys, I forgot to check last time -- did you want to be pinged every time the shop opens, or just this once? [/quote] @Disillusionist just this once please :)
Disillusionist wrote:
@/SerenityHart @/Mxluxray Hey guys, I forgot to check last time -- did you want to be pinged every time the shop opens, or just this once?
@Disillusionist
just this once please :)
yoo joonghyuk fmf7CNh.gif rBM002b.gif Dmyubyt.png
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
UTxhrgi.gif fmf7CNh.gif kim dokja
@IraBell Got it, thank you for clarifying! I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin.

@SerenityHart Thanks for getting back to me! Noted. ^^
@IraBell Got it, thank you for clarifying! I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin.

@SerenityHart Thanks for getting back to me! Noted. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Sorry for missing that last ping, changed my name like an idiot. I would loved to be Pinged for when your shop open and when slots are available!
@Disillusionist

Sorry for missing that last ping, changed my name like an idiot. I would loved to be Pinged for when your shop open and when slots are available!
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral No problem, and thank you for updating me! Which services would you like to be pinged for? (I actually still have one slot open for Proofreading, Graphics, or Breeding Cards.)
@MxFeral No problem, and thank you for updating me! Which services would you like to be pinged for? (I actually still have one slot open for Proofreading, Graphics, or Breeding Cards.)
@Disillusionist

Definitely graphics, I got a couple of buttons and banners that I would love to be made. ^^
@Disillusionist

Definitely graphics, I got a couple of buttons and banners that I would love to be made. ^^
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral Got it, I'll note you down. Do you want to place an order today? I can reserve the last slot for you if needed. But if not, you'll still be pinged the next time the shop reopens. ^^
@MxFeral Got it, I'll note you down. Do you want to place an order today? I can reserve the last slot for you if needed. But if not, you'll still be pinged the next time the shop reopens. ^^
@Disillusionist

I would absolutely love too reserve that spot. I'll post my order today to make life a little easier.
@Disillusionist

I would absolutely love too reserve that spot. I'll post my order today to make life a little easier.
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral Got it! I'll grab the last slot for you; please submit your order forms within the next 24 hours. Thanks!
@MxFeral Got it! I'll grab the last slot for you; please submit your order forms within the next 24 hours. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Oh boy I got 3 orders. Sorry in advance but it took less than 24 hours! ^^

Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 200x200

What is it for? Subspecies Ichor
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2846738/1

What look do you want for this image?: For this button I'm looking for the vibe to be dreadful and since this located in plague I was hoping to incorporate red claw marks with the words "the lost ones" written across. If its possible to make it look like claws are actually coming through them that would be a bonus but it's definitely not required. This whole theme is based on madness.

il_570xN.1314714174_lbx6.jpg

Something like this for example.

Payment offer: Gems

# 2

What is it for? Subspecies Carnage-Ichor

What look do you want for this image?: Since this button is for their much evil variant I was pretty much looking for the same thing except for the claw marks to be black and for the words to be "The Ancient Wrath".

Image size: 400x400

What is it for? (Is it for a raffle? shop? hatchery? etc. Please include a link to the thread, if any.) Subspecies future variant.

What look do you want for this image?: I'm actually just looking for a simple banner that is a dusty brown color says "the stained ones" and has this guy here incorporated into.
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=35&winggene=38&wings=169&auth=acd8c1da284e3a7ef4f83c24a76cb402feba2816&dummyext=prev.png

The only thing is that I would really like that if it could look similar to my other banners, regarding placement If at all possible.

Here's what they look like.
12408-DEA-2102-4-CEB-8-C0-A-63310-C0-FFBA6.jpg

493-FBA33-D94-C-44-CD-ACEC-D8-ADC3-F28147.jpg

@Disillusionist

Oh boy I got 3 orders. Sorry in advance but it took less than 24 hours! ^^

What is it for? Subspecies Ichor

What look do you want for this image?: For this button I'm looking for the vibe to be dreadful and since this located in plague I was hoping to incorporate red claw marks with the words "the lost ones" written across. If its possible to make it look like claws are actually coming through them that would be a bonus but it's definitely not required. This whole theme is based on madness.

il_570xN.1314714174_lbx6.jpg

# 2

What is it for? Subspecies Carnage-Ichor

What look do you want for this image?: Since this button is for their much evil variant I was pretty much looking for the same thing except for the claw marks to be black and for the words to be "The Ancient Wrath".

Image size: 400x400

What is it for? (Is it for a raffle? shop? hatchery? etc. Please include a link to the thread, if any.) Subspecies future variant.

What look do you want for this image?: I'm actually just looking for a simple banner that is a dusty brown color says "the stained ones" and has this guy here incorporated into.
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=35&winggene=38&wings=169&auth=acd8c1da284e3a7ef4f83c24a76cb402feba2816&dummyext=prev.png

The only thing is that I would really like that if it could look similar to my other banners, regarding placement If at all possible.

Here's what they look like.
12408-DEA-2102-4-CEB-8-C0-A-63310-C0-FFBA6.jpg

493-FBA33-D94-C-44-CD-ACEC-D8-ADC3-F28147.jpg

RXD8sr3.gif
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 661 662