Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pigeon's Sparkly Gijinka/OC Headshots
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Bump!
Bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
Bump!
Bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
Bump!
Bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle Hey yo! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24944690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249447/24944690_350.png[/img] [/url] Fresco here has alllll the art in his bio, for reference :D [b]Commision Type[/b] half body if that's possible! you can price me for a full body though :) and colour, shading, line art, the whole deal, gimme yer best :D [b]Payment Preference[/b] gems, but if you're saving up for a lair expansion I'd be more than happy to exchange them for treasure for you! [b]Info About Character[/b] He's a super happy dragon, as you can see from all his art :D you do not have to draw the bow around his neck. The accent translates to purple gloves (his third and fifth artworks show this well) [b]Notes[/b] you're rad
@Pigeonpanhandle Hey yo!

24944690_350.png

Fresco here has alllll the art in his bio, for reference :D
Commision Type half body if that's possible! you can price me for a full body though :) and colour, shading, line art, the whole deal, gimme yer best :D
Payment Preference gems, but if you're saving up for a lair expansion I'd be more than happy to exchange them for treasure for you!
Info About Character He's a super happy dragon, as you can see from all his art :D you do not have to draw the bow around his neck. The accent translates to purple gloves (his third and fifth artworks show this well)
Notes you're rad
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Basilius

Hi! I've got you and your beautiful boy down for a slot! Just to let you know, I don't really have a full body price (those usually come with items off of my wishlist) so I'll price you for a headshot, which would be either 29 g or 25 kt.
@Basilius

Hi! I've got you and your beautiful boy down for a slot! Just to let you know, I don't really have a full body price (those usually come with items off of my wishlist) so I'll price you for a headshot, which would be either 29 g or 25 kt.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle
Ah, that is all right. Do you want the treasure now, or do you prefer to take payment after you've finished the art?
@Pigeonpanhandle
Ah, that is all right. Do you want the treasure now, or do you prefer to take payment after you've finished the art?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Basilius

I would prefer taking payment before I start.
@Basilius

I would prefer taking payment before I start.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle Sending you a CR!
@Pigeonpanhandle Sending you a CR!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Bump!
Bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss