Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pigeon's Sparkly Gijinka/OC Headshots
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Pigeonpanhandle
That's perfect, thank you!
@Pigeonpanhandle
That's perfect, thank you!
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Pigeonpanhandle he looks great, thank you!!!
@Pigeonpanhandle he looks great, thank you!!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@MotherBear @Shadowfire1223 @onemessyperson

Alrighty everyone, finals week is over, meaning I now have five fresh slots open!
@MotherBear @Shadowfire1223 @onemessyperson

Alrighty everyone, finals week is over, meaning I now have five fresh slots open!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle
slides in

Link to dragon/image: Mammon
Commission Type: Color + Shading
Payment Preference: cronch rocks
Notes: his antennae should be visibly longer than the other ants' but that's it for top of-my-head details....

Link to dragon/image: Chomie
Notes: small, wicked creature

Link to dragon/image: Michael
Notes: if you need help figuring out his horns lmk i'll yeet you a diagram in discord
@Pigeonpanhandle
slides in

Link to dragon/image: Mammon
Payment Preference: cronch rocks
Notes: his antennae should be visibly longer than the other ants' but that's it for top of-my-head details....

Link to dragon/image: Chomie
Notes: small, wicked creature

Link to dragon/image: Michael
Notes: if you need help figuring out his horns lmk i'll yeet you a diagram in discord
NY105Sx.gif
@Pigeonpanhandle
pigeon how do u feel abt MY BOY
Link to dragon/image
https://toyhou.se/523978.chyoatas/3138121.gw2
Commission Type (Line Art, Flat Color, or Color + Shading)
color + shading!
Payment Preference (Treasure, Gems, or Wishlist Items)
treasure!!
Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline)
if u wanna make him glowy feel absolutely free bcus he do glow and it is fantastic thanm u
@Pigeonpanhandle
pigeon how do u feel abt MY BOY
Link to dragon/image
https://toyhou.se/523978.chyoatas/3138121.gw2
Commission Type (Line Art, Flat Color, or Color + Shading)
color + shading!
Payment Preference (Treasure, Gems, or Wishlist Items)
treasure!!
Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline)
if u wanna make him glowy feel absolutely free bcus he do glow and it is fantastic thanm u
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Pyatiugolnik @Zonemod

Tasty children! I've got both of n'yall down for slots!
@Pyatiugolnik @Zonemod

Tasty children! I've got both of n'yall down for slots!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
bump
bump
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
Link to dragon/image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48004063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480041/48004063_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type (Line Art, Flat Color, or Color + Shading): Flat color Payment Preference (Treasure, Gems, or Wishlist Items): Gems! Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline):Nothing *PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS NEXT PORTION IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU* Draconic Traits (Y/N): Yes! Would you like me to incorporate their skin/accent and/or apparel? : N/A. All apparel Would you like me to incorporate their genes/fr colors? (note that the secondary is usually incorporated into the hair): The secondary yes, but her skin should be a medium tone of brown (a cooler shade I think) Info About Character: I really like the way you draw eyes, so if it's possible could I get the Lucky sage cover only covering part of her eyes/only on her head? I'll let you use your artist's eye to decide of course. She should have freckles that look like stars (like a little constellation on her face) out of secondary colors. Long wavy hair with stars in it. Plz let me know if anything needs clarifying or it this is too demanding!
Link to dragon/image:
48004063_350.png

Commission Type (Line Art, Flat Color, or Color + Shading): Flat color
Payment Preference (Treasure, Gems, or Wishlist Items): Gems!
Notes (Anything you need me to know, like if this is a gift and you have a deadline):Nothing
*PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS NEXT PORTION IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU*
Draconic Traits (Y/N): Yes!
Would you like me to incorporate their skin/accent and/or apparel? : N/A. All apparel
Would you like me to incorporate their genes/fr colors? (note that the secondary is usually incorporated into the hair): The secondary yes, but her skin should be a medium tone of brown (a cooler shade I think)
Info About Character: I really like the way you draw eyes, so if it's possible could I get the Lucky sage cover only covering part of her eyes/only on her head? I'll let you use your artist's eye to decide of course.
She should have freckles that look like stars (like a little constellation on her face) out of secondary colors. Long wavy hair with stars in it. Plz let me know if anything needs clarifying or it this is too demanding!
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@WindKisses

What a lovely girl! I've got you down for a slot!
@WindKisses

What a lovely girl! I've got you down for a slot!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
To start off, i LOVE your style dearly, it gives me good vibes

@Pigeonpanhandle
Link to dragon/image: Encre's References
Payment Preference: Gems
Notes: All information should be provided on the website, but I've been meaning to ask, do you happen to do a bit of couple art as well? Just a bit of fluff and of course with extra payment for both characters. But is that something you'd be willing to do?
To start off, i LOVE your style dearly, it gives me good vibes

@Pigeonpanhandle
Link to dragon/image: Encre's References
Payment Preference: Gems
Notes: All information should be provided on the website, but I've been meaning to ask, do you happen to do a bit of couple art as well? Just a bit of fluff and of course with extra payment for both characters. But is that something you'd be willing to do?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39