Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex's Pixels [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Credence ok!
@Credence ok!
art trades open, dm me
@Exeidur Hi! I finally finished Aeon. Really really sorry for the wait! orz [img]http://puu.sh/tg1D1/98d516341b.png[/img] Edit: fixed the weird border O.O I hope her outfit looks okay. ; u ; Let me know if you want anything changed!
@Exeidur

Hi! I finally finished Aeon. Really really sorry for the wait! orz

98d516341b.png

Edit: fixed the weird border O.O

I hope her outfit looks okay. ; u ; Let me know if you want anything changed!
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus

Awww, she's adorable! :D No need to change anything <3 It looks absolutely lovely :) I adore the colours of that outfit and the design as well :D Thank you so much!
@Hexus

Awww, she's adorable! :D No need to change anything <3 It looks absolutely lovely :) I adore the colours of that outfit and the design as well :D Thank you so much!
@Hexus

username: Nayuhn
character: Levi Ackerman from SnK (If you need more you can just search him up on images lmao)
type: Fullbody, shaded (could I have his eyes blinking as well? Any additional charges are completely okay with me!)
payment: Gems ~~
@Hexus

username: Nayuhn
character: Levi Ackerman from SnK (If you need more you can just search him up on images lmao)
type: Fullbody, shaded (could I have his eyes blinking as well? Any additional charges are completely okay with me!)
payment: Gems ~~
@Nayuhn

hi! my slots are all filled up right now, sorry! would you like me to put you on the pinglist? ; w ;
@Nayuhn

hi! my slots are all filled up right now, sorry! would you like me to put you on the pinglist? ; w ;
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus Oh I didn't see that! Lol yes please, I would love to be on the pinglist!
@Hexus Oh I didn't see that! Lol yes please, I would love to be on the pinglist!
@Nayuhn

ok awesome :D
@Nayuhn

ok awesome :D
art trades open, dm me
@niles hi! omg i'm SO sorry this took so long ; A ; [img]http://puu.sh/tkxxx/26d3cb309b.png[/img] i hope you like it! he was really fun to draw. ;u; let me know if i missed anything or if there's any part you want me to change!
@niles
hi! omg i'm SO sorry this took so long ; A ;
26d3cb309b.png

i hope you like it! he was really fun to draw. ;u; let me know if i missed anything or if there's any part you want me to change!
art trades open, dm me
@hexus
!!! He looks incredible! Thank you so much! ; O ; /
Just to be sure--have I already paid? q v q (v bad memory lately, my apologies!)
@hexus
!!! He looks incredible! Thank you so much! ; O ; /
Just to be sure--have I already paid? q v q (v bad memory lately, my apologies!)
@niles

aaa i'm so glad you like it<33 and yep you payed! ; u ; (it's okay same tho lol)
@niles

aaa i'm so glad you like it<33 and yep you payed! ; u ; (it's okay same tho lol)
art trades open, dm me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18