Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex's Pixels [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Exeidur Hi! :D

Okay, not a problem! c:
@Exeidur Hi! :D

Okay, not a problem! c:
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus

Thank you very much ^^
@Hexus

Thank you very much ^^
@hexus
username: niles
character: http://sta.sh/2lf24odngwq
type: shaded fullbody
payment: gems

let me know if he isn't doable and I'll go pick out a different oc! :>
@hexus
username: niles
character: http://sta.sh/2lf24odngwq
type: shaded fullbody
payment: gems

let me know if he isn't doable and I'll go pick out a different oc! :>
@Niles
aaw omg he's adorable! i can definitely draw him c:

send payment whenever you're ready!
@Niles
aaw omg he's adorable! i can definitely draw him c:

send payment whenever you're ready!
art trades open, dm me
@hexus
I'll send it over now <3
also! Is it only 1 order per slot, out of curiosity? because I think you'd do an incredible job for a potential christmas gift I wanted to get for a friend--but it's up to you, ultimately!
@hexus
I'll send it over now <3
also! Is it only 1 order per slot, out of curiosity? because I think you'd do an incredible job for a potential christmas gift I wanted to get for a friend--but it's up to you, ultimately!
@Niles
one order per slot yes but i can give you another if u want c: i'm doing four so i have one left
@Niles
one order per slot yes but i can give you another if u want c: i'm doing four so i have one left
art trades open, dm me
@hexus
ah! I would absolutely love that ; v ;
just to check though--is there any way to have just the gift one done by the 24th or so? I can pay extra for a priority fee q v q
@hexus
ah! I would absolutely love that ; v ;
just to check though--is there any way to have just the gift one done by the 24th or so? I can pay extra for a priority fee q v q
@Niles

ok i gave you another slot. ummm i can probably get it done by then but would it be okay if i did the gift slot before your first one?
@Niles

ok i gave you another slot. ummm i can probably get it done by then but would it be okay if i did the gift slot before your first one?
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus
yes of course! That's kinda what I was getting at! :> The regular slot I have no rush on at all. You can get it back to me whenever. Like waaaay beyond christmas, ahah

can I PM you the gift slot info? Since I know the person plays FR :p
@Hexus
yes of course! That's kinda what I was getting at! :> The regular slot I have no rush on at all. You can get it back to me whenever. Like waaaay beyond christmas, ahah

can I PM you the gift slot info? Since I know the person plays FR :p
@Niles

ok sounds good! yeah it's no problem :DDD
@Niles

ok sounds good! yeah it's no problem :DDD
art trades open, dm me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18