Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex's Pixels [full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@BaraBear

sure thing. by matching do you mean they have the same pose or...?
@BaraBear

sure thing. by matching do you mean they have the same pose or...?
art trades open, dm me
@hexus That or just have them facing/looking at each other if thats okay!
@hexus That or just have them facing/looking at each other if thats okay!
@Hexus

I'd love to save a slot if you still have one! I'll edit in a form when I get on my laptop ;u;
@Hexus

I'd love to save a slot if you still have one! I'll edit in a form when I get on my laptop ;u;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@BaraBear okay sure thing :) you can send payment whenever you're ready

@Rochambeau ok! i can give you one
@BaraBear okay sure thing :) you can send payment whenever you're ready

@Rochambeau ok! i can give you one
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus - hello there! Your art is so pretty; I was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade? I love your small pixels <3

Examples of me art can be found here, and the characters I'd be interested in having you draw (if you accept, you can pick whichever one you want to do most!) would be one of these three!
@Hexus - hello there! Your art is so pretty; I was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade? I love your small pixels <3

Examples of me art can be found here, and the characters I'd be interested in having you draw (if you accept, you can pick whichever one you want to do most!) would be one of these three!
@Hexus

username: Rochambeau
character: Anastasia and Merry
type: Large pixel doodle
payment: 400kt
extras: --
@Hexus

username: Rochambeau
character: Anastasia and Merry
type: Large pixel doodle
payment: 400kt
extras: --
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Ranohara sorry for the late response! i was eating lol

sure i'll do an art trade with you. i'd love to make a small pixel for Sione- she's adorable. ; u ; i'll give u a slot then

you can do any of these characters. c:
@Ranohara sorry for the late response! i was eating lol

sure i'll do an art trade with you. i'd love to make a small pixel for Sione- she's adorable. ; u ; i'll give u a slot then

you can do any of these characters. c:
art trades open, dm me
@Rochambeau got it thanks! you can send payment whenever you're ready c:
@Rochambeau got it thanks! you can send payment whenever you're ready c:
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus - awesome, thank you so much! And oh man, I love Azizi- is their first pic the most accurate for them because if so I will totally draw them <3 (also i'm laughing, that's so cool that you have an Aoife too!!)
@Hexus - awesome, thank you so much! And oh man, I love Azizi- is their first pic the most accurate for them because if so I will totally draw them <3 (also i'm laughing, that's so cool that you have an Aoife too!!)
@Ranohara no problem, thank you too! and yeah pretty much, you could leave out the shoulder armor tho lol. yeah i noticed that too omg hahaha
@Ranohara no problem, thank you too! and yeah pretty much, you could leave out the shoulder armor tho lol. yeah i noticed that too omg hahaha
art trades open, dm me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18