Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >[PING] Art for Fest Curr/Skins
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61
@Aehdncl

Eeeee, could I grab a slot on hold?
@Aehdncl

Eeeee, could I grab a slot on hold?
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm
Sure!
@CometStorm
Sure!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
Bump!
Bump!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@CometStorm @starrynightren

Hey! Just a gentle reminder to get in the details of what you'd like to commission as well as your payment! If you'd no longer like the slot, please let me know so I can open it up - thank you! :)
@CometStorm @starrynightren

Hey! Just a gentle reminder to get in the details of what you'd like to commission as well as your payment! If you'd no longer like the slot, please let me know so I can open it up - thank you! :)
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl I have snow now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166415/16641434_350.png[/img] [/url] Would a colored bust for this guy be 125 snow, or more? (He's sort of got an ego, he's a cool and entertaining kind of guy, I think. Bright as his colors, too, he's chief engineer.)
@Aehdncl

I have snow now!

16641434_350.png

Would a colored bust for this guy be 125 snow, or more?
(He's sort of got an ego, he's a cool and entertaining kind of guy, I think. Bright as his colors, too, he's chief engineer.)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm
Because of the nuance and complexity of the accent... Would 150 sound okay to you?
@CometStorm
Because of the nuance and complexity of the accent... Would 150 sound okay to you?
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

Sure! Sending them over right now.
@Aehdncl

Sure! Sending them over right now.
@Aehdncl
could i be on the pinglist please?
@Aehdncl
could i be on the pinglist please?
@thefaceradar
Yep! No problem!
@thefaceradar
Yep! No problem!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@thefaceradar