Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HQ colored sketches/busts [USD only]
@anneriawings Oh uuuuh I guess a simply background? If you think it would look good. I don't mind either way honestly x^D
@anneriawings Oh uuuuh I guess a simply background? If you think it would look good. I don't mind either way honestly x^D
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke Here you go, hope you like! I also included a second link to a smaller image [url=https://imgur.com/a/991Nidj]here[/url] that will fit into his bio. :) [url=https://imgur.com/a/wPDvYsf][img]https://i.imgur.com/CPxobaZ.jpg[/img][/url]
@SarcasticHawke Here you go, hope you like! I also included a second link to a smaller image here that will fit into his bio. :)

CPxobaZ.jpg

bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings Hrnrnrnrnrnnnn <3 Good god I love it, it's perfect TToTT I'll go put it in his bio right away, thank you!! <3
@anneriawings Hrnrnrnrnrnnnn <3 Good god I love it, it's perfect TToTT I'll go put it in his bio right away, thank you!! <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke Yayyy glad you like! :D
@SarcasticHawke Yayyy glad you like! :D
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings

Hello! Out of curiosity, do you draw non-FR ferals at all? (Think along the lines of canine or something.)
@anneriawings

Hello! Out of curiosity, do you draw non-FR ferals at all? (Think along the lines of canine or something.)

fr+0 | it
a worm with a keyboard
@Jailor Hiya! I have more experience in dragons, birds, dinos and similar animals, but I think I could give it a shot! What do you have in mind? If you've got a reference or something I could messily scribble up some practice sketches for free and see if you like them in my style.
@Jailor Hiya! I have more experience in dragons, birds, dinos and similar animals, but I think I could give it a shot! What do you have in mind? If you've got a reference or something I could messily scribble up some practice sketches for free and see if you like them in my style.
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings

This was the character I was thinking of! You totally don't have to do any sketches for free BTW, I was just curious as to whether or not you were willing to see what you could do!
@anneriawings

This was the character I was thinking of! You totally don't have to do any sketches for free BTW, I was just curious as to whether or not you were willing to see what you could do!

fr+0 | it
a worm with a keyboard
@Jailor Ooh, he's a really cool character! I'd totally be willing to try it out.
@Jailor Ooh, he's a really cool character! I'd totally be willing to try it out.
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings
Alright then! I'd like a fullbody sketch then (1000g iirc)!
@anneriawings
Alright then! I'd like a fullbody sketch then (1000g iirc)!

fr+0 | it
a worm with a keyboard
@Jailor you got it! I’ll put you down into the second slot and contact you for payment once I finish with the current slot’s pieces. :)
@Jailor you got it! I’ll put you down into the second slot and contact you for payment once I finish with the current slot’s pieces. :)
bPu0adx.png