Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HQ colored sketches/busts [USD only]
@Kiyiya here is Helaku's bust! Hope you enjoy! His colors were really fun to paint. [url=https://imgur.com/a/2XxTEAK][img]https://i.imgur.com/gGWZPvs.jpg[/img][/url] Also and ( @Jailor I'm pinging you too FYI) uuhhhh my tablet just broke. :'D I actually dropped it while finishing up this piece and the little metal wires for the cord snapped clean off. The thing is like 11 years old anyway so I'm going to look on Amazon and see what my options are, so it might be a week or so before I can keep going on the rest of the commissions??? Apologies!
@Kiyiya here is Helaku's bust! Hope you enjoy! His colors were really fun to paint.

gGWZPvs.jpg

Also and ( @Jailor I'm pinging you too FYI) uuhhhh my tablet just broke. :'D I actually dropped it while finishing up this piece and the little metal wires for the cord snapped clean off. The thing is like 11 years old anyway so I'm going to look on Amazon and see what my options are, so it might be a week or so before I can keep going on the rest of the commissions??? Apologies!
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings

Stunning!

And oops! Isn’t technology just incredible? Lol. Don’t worry about the delay; these things happen :)
@anneriawings

Stunning!

And oops! Isn’t technology just incredible? Lol. Don’t worry about the delay; these things happen :)
@anneriawings

Also! would you be able to resize the image so it'll fit in a bio, if it's not too much trouble? I play on mobile D:
@anneriawings

Also! would you be able to resize the image so it'll fit in a bio, if it's not too much trouble? I play on mobile D:
@Kiyiya let me know if this is okay? I'm running into issues in resizing it but still retaining the original image quality; not sure if it's unavoidable or if I'm just goofing up
@Kiyiya let me know if this is okay? I'm running into issues in resizing it but still retaining the original image quality; not sure if it's unavoidable or if I'm just goofing up
bPu0adx.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46484500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464846/46484500_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Commission: -Colored Sketch: bust Payment type: USD Additional Details: Could you have him coming out of fog with the wolf cape on? (He ambushes enemies from thick fog)
Dragon:

46484500_350.png

Type of Commission:
-Colored Sketch: bust
Payment type: USD
Additional Details: Could you have him coming out of fog with the wolf cape on? (He ambushes enemies from thick fog)
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
Reflection Scroll Love gene-ing/regene-ing for Give & Get Gened Gen 1s
@Kuzcat hello, thank you for commissioning me; what a cool dragon! I'm working on ordering a new tablet right now, so it might be a week until I can continue with my current orders, but I'll throw you down on the last slot and contact you for payment when I start with your piece. ^_^
@Kuzcat hello, thank you for commissioning me; what a cool dragon! I'm working on ordering a new tablet right now, so it might be a week until I can continue with my current orders, but I'll throw you down on the last slot and contact you for payment when I start with your piece. ^_^
bPu0adx.png
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
Reflection Scroll Love gene-ing/regene-ing for Give & Get Gened Gen 1s
@Kiyiya My tablet should be here today so I’ll be able to continue working on your other bust soon! ^_^
@Kiyiya My tablet should be here today so I’ll be able to continue working on your other bust soon! ^_^
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings

Oh awesome! Thanks for the update :)
@anneriawings

Oh awesome! Thanks for the update :)
@anneriawings

Yo am I allowed to commission you again even though you’re still working on a previous one of mine?... lol

Also how’s that new tablet working out for you? Getting new stuff like that is always fun :D Not *really* comparable but I play games competitively online and getting a new mouse is so enjoyable haha
@anneriawings

Yo am I allowed to commission you again even though you’re still working on a previous one of mine?... lol

Also how’s that new tablet working out for you? Getting new stuff like that is always fun :D Not *really* comparable but I play games competitively online and getting a new mouse is so enjoyable haha