Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HQ colored sketches/busts [USD only]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Anneriawings, I understand! Would you like to see the items?
@Anneriawings, I understand! Would you like to see the items?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis, I suppose, but I'm really only interested in USD/gems/treasure as payment, sorry!
@Anubiis, I suppose, but I'm really only interested in USD/gems/treasure as payment, sorry!
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings, I suppose I can wait to earn more for the other two commissions, I'll just order one now! But tomrrow morning, I'm watching the elecTIONS AND HHHHHHH @anubiis so i dont forget
@anneriawings, I suppose I can wait to earn more for the other two commissions, I'll just order one now! But tomrrow morning, I'm watching the elecTIONS AND HHHHHHH @anubiis so i dont forget
sdSRvlV.png
@anneriawings, bloop! I'm back and dead inside cuz Trump won |:)
ANYWAYS, I'll place my order, of the holiday items, which would you prefer most? I'll use it as partial payment! :D Since I've been thinking and two orders may work with me!

pc___tia_the_silver_ninja_by_trunswicked-da1qcd8.png
His whiskers are longer and his wings are feathered too, haha XD I'd like a fullbody of him, and once you tell me which items are your "Most Wanted" I'll think about a second order and we can negotiate! :D

@anneriawings, bloop! I'm back and dead inside cuz Trump won |:)
ANYWAYS, I'll place my order, of the holiday items, which would you prefer most? I'll use it as partial payment! :D Since I've been thinking and two orders may work with me!

pc___tia_the_silver_ninja_by_trunswicked-da1qcd8.png
His whiskers are longer and his wings are feathered too, haha XD I'd like a fullbody of him, and once you tell me which items are your "Most Wanted" I'll think about a second order and we can negotiate! :D

sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis OOOOH what a pretty! I'll go ahead and put you in a slot. Are those yellow bits on the head horns sloping downward? As for items, uhhhh I'm not sure, what do you have? I like eggs, the crimson/gossamer/starry silk apparel, sprites and some of the old holiday apparel like windbound plumage. :3
@Anubiis OOOOH what a pretty! I'll go ahead and put you in a slot. Are those yellow bits on the head horns sloping downward? As for items, uhhhh I'm not sure, what do you have? I like eggs, the crimson/gossamer/starry silk apparel, sprites and some of the old holiday apparel like windbound plumage. :3
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings, its just the way they drew him, they curve forward and up!
I have the following!
-Gustborne Balloon
-Will o the Ember
-Mesa Mechanojets
-Surgestream Coat
-Seashell Mantle
-Crystalhide Threads
-Chillspike Collar
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-Sandsweapt Delta Vista

:D
@anneriawings, its just the way they drew him, they curve forward and up!
I have the following!
-Gustborne Balloon
-Will o the Ember
-Mesa Mechanojets
-Surgestream Coat
-Seashell Mantle
-Crystalhide Threads
-Chillspike Collar
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-Sandsweapt Delta Vista

:D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis The chillspike collar is pretty! I like that one.
@Anubiis The chillspike collar is pretty! I like that one.
bPu0adx.png
@Anneriawings, sweet! I value it at 220k treasure, I can pay the rest off in actual treasure however! May I pay after?
@Anneriawings, sweet! I value it at 220k treasure, I can pay the rest off in actual treasure however! May I pay after?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis Here you go! [img]http://imgur.com/lgSuWVl.png[/img]
@Anubiis

Here you go!

lgSuWVl.png
bPu0adx.png
@anneriawings [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21138015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211381/21138015_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me whether you'd like a: [b]-bust[/b] -Tell me how you can pay: USD, gems or treasure: Gems! -Anything else I might need to know - a detail you want that I make sure to include, image dimensions, apparel options, etc: There's another thing I'd like to commission you about, but I'll do that one via PM :)
@anneriawings

21138015_350.png

Tell me whether you'd like a:
-bust
-Tell me how you can pay: USD, gems or treasure: Gems!

-Anything else I might need to know - a detail you want that I make sure to include, image dimensions, apparel options, etc: There's another thing I'd like to commission you about, but I'll do that one via PM :)
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16