Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Adventure's Lair of Lore (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HollowedAngel777

OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY I TOTALLY MISSED YOUR PING!! 10 days late, but I'M HERE! Seriously, I am SO SORRY!

I can totally do that! What genre are you thinking? Actually, you can just message me the details. Sound good?
@HollowedAngel777

OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY I TOTALLY MISSED YOUR PING!! 10 days late, but I'M HERE! Seriously, I am SO SORRY!

I can totally do that! What genre are you thinking? Actually, you can just message me the details. Sound good?
windshieldl.png
@Adventure its fine x3
noting! c:
@Adventure its fine x3
noting! c:
I'd love to snag up a story, if possible? :'D
I'd love to snag up a story, if possible? :'D
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MightyVildaTilda

Sure! Message me your details! :)
@MightyVildaTilda

Sure! Message me your details! :)
windshieldl.png
bump
bump
windshieldl.png
[center] Heyyyy I would love a two long bios if ya could! If they could intertwine that'd be great! for this lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17927453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179275/17927453_350.png[/img] [/url] She is the free spirited daughter of a village chieftain, she grows up lively and close with nature. Their tribe is from a large forest on the edge of another dragon of mines kingdom. his to be exact [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21510430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215105/21510430_350.png[/img] [/url] much like all the cliche would expect, they played in the woods together a lot as children without knowing how important each one was to their tribe/kingdom he was really free spirited too when he was a kid but once his father died he was forced to run the kingdom at a young age and he slowly became the cold emotionally distant king we all know and love. Years pass and the lady above becomes her villages chief as her father steps down, of course war breaks out. Both him and her must work together and reunite against a foe as she tries to rehabilitate this emotionally constipated king (Doesn't have to be exactly like that, I am just giving as much info as possible) [img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/38/34/38346400a2645dd972ff564efb394b6b.png[/img][/center]

Heyyyy I would love a two long bios if ya could! If they could intertwine that'd be great!

for this lady

17927453_350.png

She is the free spirited daughter of a village chieftain, she grows up lively and close with nature. Their tribe is from a large forest on the edge of another dragon of mines kingdom. his to be exact

21510430_350.png

much like all the cliche would expect, they played in the woods together a lot as children without knowing how important each one was to their tribe/kingdom
he was really free spirited too when he was a kid but once his father died he was forced to run the kingdom at a young age and he slowly became the cold emotionally distant king we all know and love. Years pass and the lady above becomes her villages chief as her father steps down, of course war breaks out. Both him and her must work together and reunite against a foe as she tries to rehabilitate this emotionally constipated king (Doesn't have to be exactly like that, I am just giving as much info as possible)
38346400a2645dd972ff564efb394b6b.png
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@ImDucked

Sorry for the late reply! I missed your original ping. xD I can do that! I'll give ya a ping when I get them both done, since I'll be working on them simultaneously.
@ImDucked

Sorry for the late reply! I missed your original ping. xD I can do that! I'll give ya a ping when I get them both done, since I'll be working on them simultaneously.
windshieldl.png
Cool ^.^ should I send payment now?
Cool ^.^ should I send payment now?
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@ImDucked Since I'm finished, now would be great! I try to avoid taking payment before I finish the work, or I risk forgetting and never finishing. xD Anywho, here ya go! Feel free to change anything you like. [center][quote][b]Long Bio (Farore)[/b] Farore was born to a clan chieftain in a great forest, though in years to come many would comment that her close connection to her homeland made the little hatchling seem like a nature spirit herself. From the moment she left her egg she has been a fearless, free spirit. This has caused her father more than a few headaches, as he needed a heir and Farore hatched to the job. In an effort to escape his long lectures and boring lessons, the young imperial would often sneak to the edge of the great forest and spend her days exploring nature. It was on one of these escapades that she ran into another imperial - but not one of her tribe. No, this other imperial did not smell of the forest, or find leaves tangled in his mane. His scales were a dark gray, his wings a patterned blue - not the colors of her family. He was from another tribe, an empire whose territory bordered theirs. Yet this little dragon, introducing himself as Tranth, had more in common with Farore than it seemed; he was also fleeing responsibilities, looking for a freer place to spend his time. Kindred souls made a pact: they would meet there as much as possible, no matter what anyone else did or said. And a friendship was born. Time passed, and Farore grew into a proud young female, never losing her hatchling-like spark. And despite her growing responsibilities within her tribe, she always found the time to sneak away and meet up with Tranth. Yet the other imperial didn’t seem to have such luck. Slowly, their time together began to subside as he grew more distant, more somber, more grounded. Finally, Tranth abandoned their meeting place altogether. Yet a grieving Farore still found herself sneaking away every once and awhile, praying to the deities that she would find him waiting. Though her father tried his best to mold his daughter in his image, he realized as she grew that she would be a great leader in her own way - not by his rules, nor anyone else’s. He finally stepped down in his old age, conceding the chief position to Farore. Tensions were growing with the neighboring kingdom, and their tribe needed a younger, stronger leader than him. In a last-ditch effort to preserve peace, Farore organized a peace talk with the threatening kingdom. They met on the border of her forest and their barren land, not far from where she used to play hooky from her lessons and meet with Tranth. The royal delegation arrived, heads held high and wings spread. And standing before her, in the center of the group, wearing the king’s crown, was Tranth. Now governing a rocky peace, it is up to Farore not only to manage her own kingdom, but to rekindle the spark Tranth lost. [/quote] [quote][b]Long Bio (Tranth)[/b] Tranth wasn’t always a king. Once, he knew how to play. He knew how to break rules and forge friendships, how to find the best in life. He knew a little dragon named Farore, not of his kingdom, and she was his world. Her free spirit was his light in the dark, an encouraging soul that showed him how to really live. He existed for their time together, playing in the forest on the edge of their worlds. And then his father died. The old king was a somber, serious dragon. Tranth loved him, of course, but rarely did the old ruler show affection, or even acknowledge the presence of his son and heir. So when he passed on, a very little, very inexperienced price was left with a kingdom much too large for his young shoulders. Every day was a new battle. Tranth sunk himself into his new responsibilities, weighing his mind with worries too great for a youngling. He fought power-hungry advisors, eager for a puppet king, determined to show his capability. He pushed back against neighboring clans, who, seeing a young leader, sought to strike when they were weak. He battled his own mind, nailing it to his destiny as a king, forcing himself to forget his time in the forest. Farore and that life were in the past; this was his present and future. Time passed. The young king grew into his role, unintentionally becoming his father. When a neighboring tribe changed leaders, he began to push the boundary. War - a war he was ready for - loomed. The ‘peace talk’ organized by the new leader would be a joke, and he was ready to strike. It was easy to attack this faceless, weak tribe with no real leader. It was much harder to attack Farore. [/quote][/center]
@ImDucked

Since I'm finished, now would be great! I try to avoid taking payment before I finish the work, or I risk forgetting and never finishing. xD Anywho, here ya go! Feel free to change anything you like.
Quote:
Long Bio (Farore)

Farore was born to a clan chieftain in a great forest, though in years to come many would comment that her close connection to her homeland made the little hatchling seem like a nature spirit herself. From the moment she left her egg she has been a fearless, free spirit. This has caused her father more than a few headaches, as he needed a heir and Farore hatched to the job.

In an effort to escape his long lectures and boring lessons, the young imperial would often sneak to the edge of the great forest and spend her days exploring nature. It was on one of these escapades that she ran into another imperial - but not one of her tribe.

No, this other imperial did not smell of the forest, or find leaves tangled in his mane. His scales were a dark gray, his wings a patterned blue - not the colors of her family. He was from another tribe, an empire whose territory bordered theirs. Yet this little dragon, introducing himself as Tranth, had more in common with Farore than it seemed; he was also fleeing responsibilities, looking for a freer place to spend his time. Kindred souls made a pact: they would meet there as much as possible, no matter what anyone else did or said. And a friendship was born.

Time passed, and Farore grew into a proud young female, never losing her hatchling-like spark. And despite her growing responsibilities within her tribe, she always found the time to sneak away and meet up with Tranth.

Yet the other imperial didn’t seem to have such luck. Slowly, their time together began to subside as he grew more distant, more somber, more grounded. Finally, Tranth abandoned their meeting place altogether. Yet a grieving Farore still found herself sneaking away every once and awhile, praying to the deities that she would find him waiting.

Though her father tried his best to mold his daughter in his image, he realized as she grew that she would be a great leader in her own way - not by his rules, nor anyone else’s. He finally stepped down in his old age, conceding the chief position to Farore. Tensions were growing with the neighboring kingdom, and their tribe needed a younger, stronger leader than him.

In a last-ditch effort to preserve peace, Farore organized a peace talk with the threatening kingdom. They met on the border of her forest and their barren land, not far from where she used to play hooky from her lessons and meet with Tranth. The royal delegation arrived, heads held high and wings spread.

And standing before her, in the center of the group, wearing the king’s crown, was Tranth.

Now governing a rocky peace, it is up to Farore not only to manage her own kingdom, but to rekindle the spark Tranth lost.
Quote:
Long Bio (Tranth)

Tranth wasn’t always a king. Once, he knew how to play. He knew how to break rules and forge friendships, how to find the best in life. He knew a little dragon named Farore, not of his kingdom, and she was his world. Her free spirit was his light in the dark, an encouraging soul that showed him how to really live. He existed for their time together, playing in the forest on the edge of their worlds.

And then his father died.

The old king was a somber, serious dragon. Tranth loved him, of course, but rarely did the old ruler show affection, or even acknowledge the presence of his son and heir. So when he passed on, a very little, very inexperienced price was left with a kingdom much too large for his young shoulders.

Every day was a new battle. Tranth sunk himself into his new responsibilities, weighing his mind with worries too great for a youngling. He fought power-hungry advisors, eager for a puppet king, determined to show his capability. He pushed back against neighboring clans, who, seeing a young leader, sought to strike when they were weak. He battled his own mind, nailing it to his destiny as a king, forcing himself to forget his time in the forest. Farore and that life were in the past; this was his present and future.

Time passed. The young king grew into his role, unintentionally becoming his father. When a neighboring tribe changed leaders, he began to push the boundary. War - a war he was ready for - loomed. The ‘peace talk’ organized by the new leader would be a joke, and he was ready to strike. It was easy to attack this faceless, weak tribe with no real leader.

It was much harder to attack Farore.
windshieldl.png
@Adventure

AHHHHH thank you! ^.^
@Adventure

AHHHHH thank you! ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8