Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Tiamaat Graphics= HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SSakuras Can do! It'll be about a week for me to finish, is that ok?

@Anubiis Sadly I do not! ;-; I'm not the greatest with coding and the like.
@SSakuras Can do! It'll be about a week for me to finish, is that ok?

@Anubiis Sadly I do not! ;-; I'm not the greatest with coding and the like.
@TalksToTyranids, its okay! I really want this dragon off my hands, haha XD
A few more questions!

-Can you do aesthetic/mood boards? :0
-Do you have pixel/rpg video game like fonts? :0
@TalksToTyranids, its okay! I really want this dragon off my hands, haha XD
A few more questions!

-Can you do aesthetic/mood boards? :0
-Do you have pixel/rpg video game like fonts? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis I;ve never done a mood board but I can certainly give it a try! And yes I do have RPG pixel fonts.
@Anubiis I;ve never done a mood board but I can certainly give it a try! And yes I do have RPG pixel fonts.
@TalksToTyranids, alright, so I'm willing to trade the dragon for this!

18 Moodboards!

And one signature with my name, id number, and other details we can discuss once you comfirm!

Would that be okay?
@TalksToTyranids, alright, so I'm willing to trade the dragon for this!

18 Moodboards!

And one signature with my name, id number, and other details we can discuss once you comfirm!

Would that be okay?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis I can certainly give it a try! Let me know which mood board you want first and I'll whip it up and see if you like it. If so then I'll make the rest for you and if not, no harm no foul. Sound ok?
@Anubiis I can certainly give it a try! Let me know which mood board you want first and I'll whip it up and see if you like it. If so then I'll make the rest for you and if not, no harm no foul. Sound ok?
@TalksToTyranids, sweet! A dragon in my lair, Tia, could use one! :D If you can imclude a quote it would be awesome! She has a bio, writing, and art that you can use to get a feel for her!
@TalksToTyranids, sweet! A dragon in my lair, Tia, could use one! :D If you can imclude a quote it would be awesome! She has a bio, writing, and art that you can use to get a feel for her!
sdSRvlV.png
@Phoenyxx
@Phoenyxx
Lichtdrache.gif
@Anubiis Okidoki, I've got one order ahead of your so I'll be about a week, is that ok?
@Anubiis Okidoki, I've got one order ahead of your so I'll be about a week, is that ok?
@TalksToTyranids, thats okay! i cant wait to see!
@TalksToTyranids, thats okay! i cant wait to see!
sdSRvlV.png
@TalksToTyranids

They're perfect, thanks so much! Don't worry, I'm used to waiting for stuff like this! It's really worth it; you did such a good job!
@TalksToTyranids

They're perfect, thanks so much! Don't worry, I'm used to waiting for stuff like this! It's really worth it; you did such a good job!
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8