Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Tiamaat Graphics= HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DivineLush All of the banners are the same size, you can click on them to bring them to full size. :)
@DivineLush All of the banners are the same size, you can click on them to bring them to full size. :)
@TalksToTyranids

Ok thanks, Ill use the ones that I can.
@TalksToTyranids

Ok thanks, Ill use the ones that I can.
H01Ejx7.png
@TalksToTyranids

I'd like the bundle event package, so 10,500? (Separated my requests by graphics type)

Graphic: Banner
Size: 500 x 100
Background: Aged parchment with a quill; if not, just the aged parchment
Text: Eve's Writing Corner in black
Font: Parchment
Shadow: Yes
Edges: Rounded
Add-Ons: None
Additional Info: No time limit, take your time.

Graphic: Header
Background: Parchment paper, different from the banner if possible.
Text: Welcome Post, Rules, Writing, Orders and Pinglist (all in black)
Shadow: No
Add-Ons:
Additional Info: The text for each of the headers is the only thing that changes. I put the five different ones up there for you to see.

Graphic: Signature
Size: 100 x 500
Background: Paper and pen
Additional Info: None.

Graphic: Button
Size: 100 x 100
Background: Parchment
Text: Eve's Writing in black
Add-Ons:Cutout shape - Circle
@TalksToTyranids

I'd like the bundle event package, so 10,500? (Separated my requests by graphics type)

Graphic: Banner
Background: Aged parchment with a quill; if not, just the aged parchment
Additional Info: No time limit, take your time.

Graphic: Header
Background: Parchment paper, different from the banner if possible.
Text: Welcome Post, Rules, Writing, Orders and Pinglist (all in black)
Add-Ons:
Additional Info: The text for each of the headers is the only thing that changes. I put the five different ones up there for you to see.

Graphic: Signature
Size: 100 x 500
Background: Paper and pen

Graphic: Button
Size: 100 x 100
Background: Parchment
Text: Eve's Writing in black
Add-Ons:Cutout shape - Circle
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 Excellent! 10,500 is correct, and I can have it done by tomorrow night. Send payment whenever you're ready, I'll get to work ASAP!
@SilverNight104 Excellent! 10,500 is correct, and I can have it done by tomorrow night. Send payment whenever you're ready, I'll get to work ASAP!
@SilverNight104 Your order is (nearly) ready! You can see the majority of it here, just click on each to see the proper size. I just had a question on the signature - did you want it 100x500, or 500x100? You posted 100x500 but that exceeds the image limit on FR.
@SilverNight104 Your order is (nearly) ready! You can see the majority of it here, just click on each to see the proper size. I just had a question on the signature - did you want it 100x500, or 500x100? You posted 100x500 but that exceeds the image limit on FR.
@TalksToTyranids

Oops, I meant for it to be 500 x 100. I'm sorry!
@TalksToTyranids

Oops, I meant for it to be 500 x 100. I'm sorry!
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 No problem! I'll get it done tonight but won't be able to get it up till after rollover.
@SilverNight104 No problem! I'll get it done tonight but won't be able to get it up till after rollover.
@TalksToTyranids

No worries! I can wait until then.
@TalksToTyranids

No worries! I can wait until then.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 Here you go! I couldn't decide which one looked better so I just made both so you could decide. Everything looking ok?
@SilverNight104 Here you go! I couldn't decide which one looked better so I just made both so you could decide. Everything looking ok?
@TalksToTyranids

Since I can't really see the text on the first one, and I prefer the second one anyway, I'll pick it. However, I can't see the first part of the text, so would it be possible to eliminate the 'Eve's' part so that it only says 'Writing Corner'?

Edit: So sorry for all the trouble I'm causing you! I'd be willing to pay extra if this is too troublesome.
@TalksToTyranids

Since I can't really see the text on the first one, and I prefer the second one anyway, I'll pick it. However, I can't see the first part of the text, so would it be possible to eliminate the 'Eve's' part so that it only says 'Writing Corner'?

Edit: So sorry for all the trouble I'm causing you! I'd be willing to pay extra if this is too troublesome.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8