Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Tiamaat Graphics= HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Graphic: Banner
Size: 500 x 100
Background: A book, with lightning strikes in the background
Text: The Lightning Lore Hub in a colour that makes it stand out (black or white)
Font: Digital Readout
Shadow: Yes.
Edges: Regular
Add-Ons: None.
Additional Info: No time limit, take your time!

Graphic: Header
Background: Coiled wires
Text: Official Lore, Links and Resources, Current Topic, Pinglists, all in white
Shadow: No
Edges: Rounded
Add-Ons: None
Additional Info: Again, take your time!

Graphic: Signature
Size: 100 x 200
Background: Lightning strikes against a book?
Text: The Lightning Lore Hub in black (or any color that will contrast against the background)
Shadow: Yes
Edges: Beveled
Additional Info: No time limit!

So that's about 6 graphics, but you've been such a help, so 15k for the lot?

Edit because I'm dumb and forgot to ping: @TalksToTyranids
Background: A book, with lightning strikes in the background
Text: The Lightning Lore Hub in a colour that makes it stand out (black or white)
Shadow: Yes.
Edges: Regular
Add-Ons: None.
Additional Info: No time limit, take your time!

Background: Coiled wires
Text: Official Lore, Links and Resources, Current Topic, Pinglists, all in white
Shadow: No
Additional Info: Again, take your time!

Size: 100 x 200
Background: Lightning strikes against a book?
Text: The Lightning Lore Hub in black (or any color that will contrast against the background)
Edges: Beveled
Additional Info: No time limit!

So that's about 6 graphics, but you've been such a help, so 15k for the lot?

Edit because I'm dumb and forgot to ping: @TalksToTyranids
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 That sounds excellent! I'll get to work on it ASAP, probably be done in about 2 days.
@SilverNight104 That sounds excellent! I'll get to work on it ASAP, probably be done in about 2 days.
@TalksToTyranids

Alright! I'll send the money over!
@TalksToTyranids

Alright! I'll send the money over!
2rHLxZD.png
@TalksToTyranids

It's been nearly 10 days. How's the progress of the art?

Just asking, like I said, no rush!
@TalksToTyranids

It's been nearly 10 days. How's the progress of the art?

Just asking, like I said, no rush!
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 Agh, I'm so sorry! With all the craziness last week (election, birthday, some personal stuff) I totally forgot. I'll get on it right now!
@SilverNight104 Agh, I'm so sorry! With all the craziness last week (election, birthday, some personal stuff) I totally forgot. I'll get on it right now!
@TalksToTyranids

No worries! I can see why you'd be so busy (was really shocked with the results too) so no problems here! Take your time!

(Happy belated birthday, by the way!)
@TalksToTyranids

No worries! I can see why you'd be so busy (was really shocked with the results too) so no problems here! Take your time!

(Happy belated birthday, by the way!)
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 Thanks!
@SilverNight104 Thanks!
@SilverNight104 Again, I am SO sorry it took so long to get this done! Here is the project, finally. Let me know if any of them need editing/adjustments!
@SilverNight104 Again, I am SO sorry it took so long to get this done! Here is the project, finally. Let me know if any of them need editing/adjustments!
@TalksToTyranids I will do the bundle pack! :O I could use some spiffy and awesome stuff for my hatchery. Graphic: Banner Size: Whatever size that works best for the image. XD Not too picky on banner size. Background: Any color related to the moon really; I am partial to silvery/blue colors. Text: Moonlight Densetsu (translates to "Moonlight Legend") Font: Mistral Shadow: Yes Edges: Rounded Add-Ons: Glitter text would be pretty! The moon could be an overlay. I really love this image of the rabbit on the moon.[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/db/b5/f9/dbb5f99ef2445faaa7a62faf9bd03799.jpg[/img] Found [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/db/b5/f9/dbb5f99ef2445faaa7a62faf9bd03799.jpg]here[/url]. Additional Info: NA Graphic: Signature Size: 90x400 (I already have my clan emblem in my signature, which is 90x90) Background: Same as above, making a matching set Text: Moonlight Densetsu Font: Mistral Shadow: Yes Edges: Rounded Add-Ons: Same as above, making a matching set Additional Info: NA Graphic: Header Size: Hmm, I've never really used any headers before, so go ahead and choose what you think works best. Nothing too big, nothing too small. Background: Same as above, making a matching set Text: Make one for "Rules" "For Sale" "Breeding Pairs" "Sold" "Affiliates" Font: Mistral Shadow: Yes Edges: Rounded Add-Ons: Same as above, making a matching set Additional Info: NA Graphic: Button Size: However small buttons usually are. 90x90 or 100x100 seems like good button sizes? Background: Same as above, making a matching set Text: Moonlight Densetsu Font: Mistral Shadow: Yes Edges: Rounded Add-Ons: Same as above, making a matching set Additional Info: NA ----------------------------------------------------------- I would also like to purchase two additional graphics if I could. I suppose they would qualify as a type of banner/header image? I want one for my own thread that says "Bump" and one for if I bump an affiliate thread that says "Affiliate Bump". I would like both of them to have the glitter text, but use a different image. [img]https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/118e7b8485161.560be3fce3d3d.png[/img] Found [url=https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/118e7b8485161.560be3fce3d3d.png]here[/url].
@TalksToTyranids I will do the bundle pack! :O I could use some spiffy and awesome stuff for my hatchery.

Size: Whatever size that works best for the image. XD Not too picky on banner size.
Background: Any color related to the moon really; I am partial to silvery/blue colors.
Text: Moonlight Densetsu (translates to "Moonlight Legend")
Font: Mistral
Add-Ons: Glitter text would be pretty! The moon could be an overlay. I really love this image of the rabbit on the moon.dbb5f99ef2445faaa7a62faf9bd03799.jpg
Found here.
Additional Info: NA

Size: 90x400 (I already have my clan emblem in my signature, which is 90x90)
Background: Same as above, making a matching set
Text: Moonlight Densetsu
Add-Ons: Same as above, making a matching set

Size: Hmm, I've never really used any headers before, so go ahead and choose what you think works best. Nothing too big, nothing too small.
Text: Make one for "Rules" "For Sale" "Breeding Pairs" "Sold" "Affiliates"

Graphic: Button
Size: However small buttons usually are. 90x90 or 100x100 seems like good button sizes?
Text: Moonlight Densetsu

I would also like to purchase two additional graphics if I could. I suppose they would qualify as a type of banner/header image? I want one for my own thread that says "Bump" and one for if I bump an affiliate thread that says "Affiliate Bump". I would like both of them to have the glitter text, but use a different image.

118e7b8485161.560be3fce3d3d.png
Found here.
uGzZgTj.png
@TalksToTyranids, hiya! Do you make multi link signatures? Cuz I have an XXX lv25 one year old that I would love to give you for a batch of signatures! :D
@TalksToTyranids, hiya! Do you make multi link signatures? Cuz I have an XXX lv25 one year old that I would love to give you for a batch of signatures! :D
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8