Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Tiamaat Graphics= HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilverNight104 No trouble at all! I'm not at home till late tonight so it might take a while but it will be done.
@SilverNight104 No trouble at all! I'm not at home till late tonight so it might take a while but it will be done.
@SilverNight104 I am SO SORRY this took so long! I got swamped with work over this weekend IRL and nearly forgot, totally my bad! HERE it is. I hope this works for you. ;w;
@SilverNight104 I am SO SORRY this took so long! I got swamped with work over this weekend IRL and nearly forgot, totally my bad! HERE it is. I hope this works for you. ;w;
@TalksToTyranids

Hello there, I have a quick question: What are the sizes sizes of your buttons, 100x100?

@TalksToTyranids

Hello there, I have a quick question: What are the sizes sizes of your buttons, 100x100?

larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@TalksToTyranids

Yes, it does! Thanks so much!

Could I order another commission? Separate from this one, of course.
@TalksToTyranids

Yes, it does! Thanks so much!

Could I order another commission? Separate from this one, of course.
2rHLxZD.png
@Purpleater13 That's the size I usually make them but I can do other sizes as well!

@SilverNight104 Of course, I'd be happy to!
@Purpleater13 That's the size I usually make them but I can do other sizes as well!

@SilverNight104 Of course, I'd be happy to!
@TalksToTyranids Okay then! Graphic: Button Size: 100x100 Background: Something of this sort: [img]http://cdn.mysitemyway.com/etc-mysitemyway/backgrounds/legacy-previews/backgrounds/brushed-metal/brushed-metal-002842-gradient-dark-blue.jpg[/img] Text: Crying Workshop Hatchery Shadow: No Add-Ons: No Additional Info: I would like this to be in pretty quickly due to the fact that the hatchery this button is for is being put together by a bunch of volunteers to help people with their dream dragons. Essentially it's a highly anticipated hatchery meant to reduce the cost of one's dream dragon. (Sorry for the long explanation, I just need them in quickly :/)
@TalksToTyranids

Okay then!

Graphic: Button
Size: 100x100
Background: Something of this sort: brushed-metal-002842-gradient-dark-blue.jpg
Text: Crying Workshop Hatchery
Shadow: No
Add-Ons: No
Additional Info: I would like this to be in pretty quickly due to the fact that the hatchery this button is for is being put together by a bunch of volunteers to help people with their dream dragons. Essentially it's a highly anticipated hatchery meant to reduce the cost of one's dream dragon.

(Sorry for the long explanation, I just need them in quickly :/)
@Purpleater13 No problem, I'll have it mocked up and ready in a jiffy!
@Purpleater13 No problem, I'll have it mocked up and ready in a jiffy!
@Purpleater13 HERE are some quick mock-ups I did, just click on the to open them in proper size. Let me know which one, if any, catches your fancy, I can do any preferred edits you like.
@Purpleater13 HERE are some quick mock-ups I did, just click on the to open them in proper size. Let me know which one, if any, catches your fancy, I can do any preferred edits you like.
@TalksToTyranids

Yup! I'll take the one on the lower left! Also they all look slightly blurry to me, is there any way you can fix that or is it just my computer?

Edit: Yeah, it was just my computer
@TalksToTyranids

Yup! I'll take the one on the lower left! Also they all look slightly blurry to me, is there any way you can fix that or is it just my computer?

Edit: Yeah, it was just my computer
@Purpleater13 Excellent, it's all yours! [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/5974d230c473d6f945d2e27ae8a22f5e/tumblr_og92c6uVxJ1vk54t1o2_100.jpg[/img] Normally I charge a 2k minimum but I'll cut that by half since this is a charity-type organization, so the fee will only be 1k!
@Purpleater13 Excellent, it's all yours!
tumblr_og92c6uVxJ1vk54t1o2_100.jpg
Normally I charge a 2k minimum but I'll cut that by half since this is a charity-type organization, so the fee will only be 1k!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8