Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~URG Art/Lore shop [CLOSED]~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@CHINCHINLOVER
I'd prefer to receive payment in any currency from the next 3 fests if you plan on paying in festival currency :) (Sorry! I saw this after the most recent festival ended ;.;) If that works for you, then I'll get started asap ^^
@CHINCHINLOVER
I'd prefer to receive payment in any currency from the next 3 fests if you plan on paying in festival currency :) (Sorry! I saw this after the most recent festival ended ;.;) If that works for you, then I'll get started asap ^^
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal That makes sense. I could probably save it up next holiday or just hoard sell. That works for me!
@UnseenRangerGal That makes sense. I could probably save it up next holiday or just hoard sell. That works for me!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@CHINCHINLOVER
Should I hold a slot for you to gather funds then?
@CHINCHINLOVER
Should I hold a slot for you to gather funds then?
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Yes, please!
@UnseenRangerGal Yes, please!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@UnseenRangerGal I have the money for the Style 1 Bust + Shading! 15k treasure, right?
@UnseenRangerGal I have the money for the Style 1 Bust + Shading! 15k treasure, right?
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@CHINCHINLOVER
Yup! Send over a CR and I'll accept it once the piece is finished!
@CHINCHINLOVER
Yup! Send over a CR and I'll accept it once the piece is finished!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Okay!
@UnseenRangerGal Okay!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@UnseenRangerGal

I really liked your art and the chibi you did is gorgeous!
Is there a pinglist for your shop or do you always have slots available?

I'd love to request some after the battle passes!

(as I assume you'll dedicate your slots to it this week hehe)
@UnseenRangerGal

I really liked your art and the chibi you did is gorgeous!
Is there a pinglist for your shop or do you always have slots available?

I'd love to request some after the battle passes!

(as I assume you'll dedicate your slots to it this week hehe)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
Ahaha, I rarely have filled slots for art ^^' Nobody's asked to be on the pinglist yet, but I'd be happy to create one :)

I'm totally open right now though (but obviously you can still wait until after the battle :P)! Priority goes to Foddart pieces, but I'm still accepting orders here.
@Mudy
Ahaha, I rarely have filled slots for art ^^' Nobody's asked to be on the pinglist yet, but I'd be happy to create one :)

I'm totally open right now though (but obviously you can still wait until after the battle :P)! Priority goes to Foddart pieces, but I'm still accepting orders here.
PMb4IFn.png
@CHINCHINLOVER Here she is! I based her more on her aesthetic than her description, but I'd be happy to make changes if you'd like :) [img]https://orig01.deviantart.net/3232/f/2017/247/4/f/blood_by_unseenrangergal-dbmees2.png[/img]
@CHINCHINLOVER
Here she is! I based her more on her aesthetic than her description, but I'd be happy to make changes if you'd like :)
blood_by_unseenrangergal-dbmees2.png
PMb4IFn.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18