Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Bios / Lore | ~ Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84
@Caelyn not really, just go wherever your mind takes you! ^-^
@Caelyn not really, just go wherever your mind takes you! ^-^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot I think your lore came to me kind of easily because I'm also Nature :P I hope you like it! [code]In the heart of the Viridian Labyrinth lies a massive tree carved in the shape of the Gladekeeper. No one knows how long it has been there, nor who carved it. Only that it towers over everything around. She is hollow inside, decorated with tribal paintings and smaller wooden totems. Now, covered lanterns burn at every window, painting wavy leaf-shadows on the land below. Low music hums inside of her. She had fallen silent for eons until rediscovered by Aquarius and Aphrodite. The two dragons were wanderers who met beneath curtains of falling stars and, taking a shine to one another, they agreed to found a clan together. It was shortly afterward that they found the behemoth statue. Drawn by the beauty and mystery, they agreed to inhabit it. Now, the dragons of Clan Leafbound live together in harmony. Though they are all different and have many diverse talents—from gardening to carving to soap-making—they all serve one purpose: to glorify the Gladekeeper. Their skill and dedication have led the great carved tree to come alive again. Her very bark blooms with blossoms and ivy, and the great living statue serves as a beacon of warmth and welcome in the dark wilds. Some of the dragons within are pale and ethereal, haughty and aloof. Others’ wings swirl with all the glorious color of the forest itself, boasting exotic patterns the color of the fruit that grows from the ceiling. Still others tend the leafy vines that wrap around every window, looking much like the plants themselves. While the great Gladekeeper lacks a solid roof and rain-soaked mattresses are inevitable, most have grown accustomed to it. It is a small price to pay to live within the living emblem of Nature herself. [/code] And if you can squeeze this somewhere into your profile: [code][size=2]Lore by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] That'll be 25g or 20kT, if everything's alright!
@Reefknot

I think your lore came to me kind of easily because I'm also Nature :P I hope you like it!
Code:
In the heart of the Viridian Labyrinth lies a massive tree carved in the shape of the Gladekeeper. No one knows how long it has been there, nor who carved it. Only that it towers over everything around. She is hollow inside, decorated with tribal paintings and smaller wooden totems. Now, covered lanterns burn at every window, painting wavy leaf-shadows on the land below. Low music hums inside of her. She had fallen silent for eons until rediscovered by Aquarius and Aphrodite. The two dragons were wanderers who met beneath curtains of falling stars and, taking a shine to one another, they agreed to found a clan together. It was shortly afterward that they found the behemoth statue. Drawn by the beauty and mystery, they agreed to inhabit it. Now, the dragons of Clan Leafbound live together in harmony. Though they are all different and have many diverse talents—from gardening to carving to soap-making—they all serve one purpose: to glorify the Gladekeeper. Their skill and dedication have led the great carved tree to come alive again. Her very bark blooms with blossoms and ivy, and the great living statue serves as a beacon of warmth and welcome in the dark wilds. Some of the dragons within are pale and ethereal, haughty and aloof. Others’ wings swirl with all the glorious color of the forest itself, boasting exotic patterns the color of the fruit that grows from the ceiling. Still others tend the leafy vines that wrap around every window, looking much like the plants themselves. While the great Gladekeeper lacks a solid roof and rain-soaked mattresses are inevitable, most have grown accustomed to it. It is a small price to pay to live within the living emblem of Nature herself.

And if you can squeeze this somewhere into your profile:
Code:
[size=2]Lore by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

That'll be 25g or 20kT, if everything's alright!
j3zsWMV.png
@HauntedHeart [code]Quiet // Studious // Friendly // Headstrong Aries / Pisces INFJ The Star {R} One most often hears of ghosts that shriek, wail, and disturb the living. While this is true of many spirits who died in agony, there are also haunts that passed on peacefully. Tanvir is one of those, a quiet boy who suffered from a wasting illness. He was glad to be rid of his pain-wracked body, but his thirst for knowledge persisted. Now he flits through libraries, often pausing to engage studying students in long debates. Those less gifted, who can’t see him, speak of books fluttering open to just the page they need. Many pay affectionate respects to their “library ghost” by leaving out cookies for him, and some can hear him arguing with his beloved Elvi somewhere behind the bookcases. And if you can squeeze this somewhere into your profile: [code][size=2]Lore by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] I hope this is alright! I think the ghost-part fits your hatchery and (beautiful) name very well. If all is good, that'll be 10kT. :^) And if possible, please ping me for their next nest!
@HauntedHeart
Code:
Quiet // Studious // Friendly // Headstrong Aries / Pisces INFJ The Star {R} One most often hears of ghosts that shriek, wail, and disturb the living. While this is true of many spirits who died in agony, there are also haunts that passed on peacefully. Tanvir is one of those, a quiet boy who suffered from a wasting illness. He was glad to be rid of his pain-wracked body, but his thirst for knowledge persisted. Now he flits through libraries, often pausing to engage studying students in long debates. Those less gifted, who can’t see him, speak of books fluttering open to just the page they need. Many pay affectionate respects to their “library ghost” by leaving out cookies for him, and some can hear him arguing with his beloved Elvi somewhere behind the bookcases. And if you can squeeze this somewhere into your profile: [code][size=2]Lore by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

I hope this is alright! I think the ghost-part fits your hatchery and (beautiful) name very well. If all is good, that'll be 10kT. :^)

And if possible, please ping me for their next nest!
j3zsWMV.png
@Reginapis I'm back! ^^ Sheesh, I'm getting really invested in your clan's story now. I should mention that my novels feature twin-pairs pretty often (even though I'm an only child IRL). ANYWAY, here are your girls: [b]Isla[/b]: [code]Refined // Piercing // Strong-minded Virgo / Aries ENTJ King of Pentacles [i]They say you can never win between the twins. If the elder doesn’t get you with passionate speeches, the younger will with facts and statistics. And you never know which one you’re talking to until it’s too late…[/i] Slightly older and far surer of herself, Isla walks with a swagger, just as her father does. Her violet eyes are the most animated part of her—they gleam like polished rubies, widening in innocence or narrowing in suspicion. She talks down every opponent with gusto and, though she is young, rival politicians already afford her begrudging respect. Despite her regal yet chatty nature, she pines for rainy days. Then she can crawl into bed with her sister and gossip about the help, just as if neither of them had any responsibility. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size] [/code] [b]Myrrh[/b]: [code]Dedicated // Intelligent // Earnest Virgo / Aries INTJ IX of Swords They call her the quiet one. She never speaks unless she’s absolutely sure of herself, for a fear of failure haunts her in her weaker moments. She buries herself in stacks of books for hours at a time, and has crafted books of notes with her perfect penmanship. Unlike her sister, she is prone to bouts of melancholy. She drinks the praise of others, but always with slight suspicion. She doesn’t long for a lack of responsibility like her sister, but has already accepted her lot in life. Instead, she feels that all of the Sanctuary rests on her shoulders, and worries endlessly about any harm befalling it. Anatola believes that this manner will go away with the girl is older—she herself used to be the same way. Besides all that, Myrrh exhibits a slightly more romantic side than her hot-tempered sister. When no one is looking, she scribbles poetries in the margins of her economics textbooks, though she is convinced she’ll never be much good at it. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size] [/code] Thanks for your continued patronage! I hope you like these.
@Reginapis

I'm back! ^^ Sheesh, I'm getting really invested in your clan's story now. I should mention that my novels feature twin-pairs pretty often (even though I'm an only child IRL).

ANYWAY, here are your girls:

Isla:
Code:
Refined // Piercing // Strong-minded Virgo / Aries ENTJ King of Pentacles [i]They say you can never win between the twins. If the elder doesn’t get you with passionate speeches, the younger will with facts and statistics. And you never know which one you’re talking to until it’s too late…[/i] Slightly older and far surer of herself, Isla walks with a swagger, just as her father does. Her violet eyes are the most animated part of her—they gleam like polished rubies, widening in innocence or narrowing in suspicion. She talks down every opponent with gusto and, though she is young, rival politicians already afford her begrudging respect. Despite her regal yet chatty nature, she pines for rainy days. Then she can crawl into bed with her sister and gossip about the help, just as if neither of them had any responsibility. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

Myrrh:
Code:
Dedicated // Intelligent // Earnest Virgo / Aries INTJ IX of Swords They call her the quiet one. She never speaks unless she’s absolutely sure of herself, for a fear of failure haunts her in her weaker moments. She buries herself in stacks of books for hours at a time, and has crafted books of notes with her perfect penmanship. Unlike her sister, she is prone to bouts of melancholy. She drinks the praise of others, but always with slight suspicion. She doesn’t long for a lack of responsibility like her sister, but has already accepted her lot in life. Instead, she feels that all of the Sanctuary rests on her shoulders, and worries endlessly about any harm befalling it. Anatola believes that this manner will go away with the girl is older—she herself used to be the same way. Besides all that, Myrrh exhibits a slightly more romantic side than her hot-tempered sister. When no one is looking, she scribbles poetries in the margins of her economics textbooks, though she is convinced she’ll never be much good at it. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

Thanks for your continued patronage! I hope you like these.
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn
I am neeever disappointed with your ability to make amazing characters from those little blurbs; and oml I will probably feed that investment because I have a couple more I plan on characterizing and you friendo friend will most likely be the one to help me with them :'DDDDDD

Sending payment now~
@Caelyn
I am neeever disappointed with your ability to make amazing characters from those little blurbs; and oml I will probably feed that investment because I have a couple more I plan on characterizing and you friendo friend will most likely be the one to help me with them :'DDDDDD

Sending payment now~
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the tip. I totally wasn't eying Inkelti or Jericho
@Reginapis

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the tip. I totally wasn't eying Inkelti or Jericho
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn omg may I be pinged when you have slots open? I super love your writing and would adore a bio or two from you!
@Caelyn omg may I be pinged when you have slots open? I super love your writing and would adore a bio or two from you!
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising

I have room for your order right now, if you'd like! ^^
@MadaraRising

I have room for your order right now, if you'd like! ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn oh my, I'm torn between a plethora of dragons or some immense epc about the clan/clan lore because most of them totally deserve it x.x; I adore my festival reps and so many of those dragons I dressed up I grew fond of x.x; aaa.

Kinda not wanting to overwhelm you either D:
@Caelyn oh my, I'm torn between a plethora of dragons or some immense epc about the clan/clan lore because most of them totally deserve it x.x; I adore my festival reps and so many of those dragons I dressed up I grew fond of x.x; aaa.

Kinda not wanting to overwhelm you either D:
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising

Well, we can start out slowly - maybe a test run? I forgot to mention this, but I don't usually close up slots for returning customers, so if you wanted to order something short to ensure you get priority later on, maybe? ^^
@MadaraRising

Well, we can start out slowly - maybe a test run? I forgot to mention this, but I don't usually close up slots for returning customers, so if you wanted to order something short to ensure you get priority later on, maybe? ^^
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84