Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Bios / Lore | ~ Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
@Caelyn
I love it! I usually make some of my own changes to any lore I commission, so if it looks different that's why. It doesn't mean I didn't like your writing! I just like to edit it so it sounds right to me and I don't have to bother the author with every detail.

I'll send the money right over :)
@Caelyn
I love it! I usually make some of my own changes to any lore I commission, so if it looks different that's why. It doesn't mean I didn't like your writing! I just like to edit it so it sounds right to me and I don't have to bother the author with every detail.

I'll send the money right over :)
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli

Oh, that's fine! You're free to edit it in any way. ^^
@Chocoli

Oh, that's fine! You're free to edit it in any way. ^^
j3zsWMV.png
*bump*
*bump*
j3zsWMV.png
[columns][nextcol][center]@Caelyn I feel like the worst this is the second time in the [i]sAME DAY --[/i] [b]Dragon(s) I Want Done:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26635558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266356/26635558_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26635560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266356/26635560_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Types of Bio(s):[/b] Shorties again! [b]Calculated Payment(s):[/b] 20kt + tips probably like before hahaHAHGAHAHAHAHA I'm so sorry.[/columns]
@Caelyn
I feel like the worst this is the second time in the sAME DAY --
Dragon(s) I Want Done:

26635558_350.png

26635560_350.png

Types of Bio(s): Shorties again!
Calculated Payment(s): 20kt + tips probably like before hahaHAHGAHAHAHAHA I'm so sorry.
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis

LOOK, man. I am happy to do it. You dunno how flattering it is to have repeat customers (who may or may not be addicted...;) )

See you soon, hopefully.
@Reginapis

LOOK, man. I am happy to do it. You dunno how flattering it is to have repeat customers (who may or may not be addicted...;) )

See you soon, hopefully.
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn

Dragon(s) I want done: Tanvir
Types of Bio(s): Short
Calculated Payment(s): 10kt ^^

Note, I don't really have any ideas for this beautiful boy except he is peaceful and loves to have deep discussion. He also has a mate named Elvi if you want to throw that in there. But you have free rein. <3
@Caelyn

Dragon(s) I want done: Tanvir
Types of Bio(s): Short
Calculated Payment(s): 10kt ^^

Note, I don't really have any ideas for this beautiful boy except he is peaceful and loves to have deep discussion. He also has a mate named Elvi if you want to throw that in there. But you have free rein. <3
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@HauntedHeart

Oh wow, that boy's so handsome! T_T I wonder if he has a spooky side...
@HauntedHeart

Oh wow, that boy's so handsome! T_T I wonder if he has a spooky side...
j3zsWMV.png
@Starrywishes

That's very sweet of you to say, and you totally don't have to T_T BUT if you did, it would guarantee you bios for a very long time to come. (Pls don't feel obligated, tho).
@Starrywishes

That's very sweet of you to say, and you totally don't have to T_T BUT if you did, it would guarantee you bios for a very long time to come. (Pls don't feel obligated, tho).
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn

*claps* I'm back

Would you be able to do clan lore for me to put in my clan profile?!

I like to think my progens, Aphrodite and Aquarius "founded" the clan so if u could include them somewhere that'd be awesome but you don't have to focus on them! ^-^
@Caelyn

*claps* I'm back

Would you be able to do clan lore for me to put in my clan profile?!

I like to think my progens, Aphrodite and Aquarius "founded" the clan so if u could include them somewhere that'd be awesome but you don't have to focus on them! ^-^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

Sure thing! ^^ Do you have anything else in mind for your clan?
@Reefknot

Sure thing! ^^ Do you have anything else in mind for your clan?
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84