Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Bios / Lore | ~ Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@Starrywishes Hey-a! I finished 3 more of your bios + your clan lore. I have a question, but you can find it at the end of this post. Clan Skyseeker: [code][font=garamond][size=4]Clan Skyseeker High on a mountaintop, lost among rolling white clouds, lies a small village. The white stone buildings cling precariously to the rocks, and scattered among them are pools of glass-clear water. The sunrises and sunsets are dramatic affairs. Sitting and watching the sky from any point reveals endless vistas of blue, red, orange and gold, the clouds looking like a churned ocean below. The nights here are cool and clear, the days warm. To the uninitiated, the space appears empty—perhaps like some long-lost place of worship. There are statues of all eleven deities surrounded by cold-weather blossoms. There are little nooks and crannies filled with dried plants. Looking around, one can see beds inside the temples made of petals, personal rooms hung with shiny curios. Yet, somehow, there is an aura of haunting loneliness here, and those with guilty consciences hasten to leave. But to those who remain and listen, eventually the natives present themselves. They peep out of the stone buildings and greet you with warm smiles. It can be unnerving at first, because these dragons move with fluid grace and sparkle with colors other dragons don’t. For Clan Skyseeker isn’t a normal clan. This one hidden peak is home to a host of divine spirits, dragons who embody more than one element or who have been elevated by the Lightweaver above the mortal realm. They come from different backgrounds, lands, and walks of life. As the sun sets, it becomes apparent that these dragons all share one thing: ethereal, eternal beauty. [/code] You are naturally welcome to change your clan's name. I think it fits in well with the rest of the bios, though. Crystalsong: [code]Long ago, a clan of priestesses for the Lightweaver gathered excitedly around an egg. The egg—a Light one, glistening gold and warm to the tough—was thought to contain their future High Priestess. For months the clan gathered around it every night, adorning it with petals and scraps of shiny cloth. On this ancient spring evening, the egg was beginning to stir on its diamond-encrusted platform. The priestesses leaned forward excitedly, whispering. One by one, cracks appeared on the eggshell, and golden light spilled free. It finally shattered, and the priestesses gasped. The dragon who emerged looked like no priestess of Light. Instead, she was the cool, dark gray of an autumn dusk, graced with bright blue feathers and strong features. All at once, a great clamor grew among the priestesses. Some believed the hatchling was Shade-touched, while others knew she was simply blue. The arguing grew so forceful that the ancient High Priestess called a stop to it. She looked on the sleepy hatchling dozing peacefully on the remainders of her shell. With one gentle claw, she reached out and brushed the hatchling’s forehead, leaving a shining white half-moon in her wake. Before anyone could speak more, the High Priestess vanished in a puff of silvery dust. Crystalsong, being so young, knew none of this. Instead of the life of grace that had awaited her, she was treated badly. She grew up never knowing her true place, but tending to gardens and cleaning up refuse. Her clan crowned a different High Priestess instead—a proud, cruel golden dragon—and then they fell on hard times of starvation and disease. The whispers began, blaming Crystalsong. Some even hinted that she was cursed. One night, they drove her out into the wild. It was winter: a cold, shiny glaze coated the ground, and sere clouds lingered close to the moon. In despair, she looked up at the moon. She craved its warm, golden light, like a welcoming embrace in the chill. She knew not where to go next. She was still looking up when a golden dragon appeared before her. Though the dragon was small, her scales sparkled in rainbow hues. She could be none other than the Lightweaver. “Follow me to your true home,” she said softly. Joyfully, Crystalsong did. The journey was long, arduous, lasting weeks, but she scarcely noticed. Her paws cracked on harsh terrain, her scales dimming more with long exposure to the sun. But at last she was there. On a high, windy mountaintop above the Hewn City—wreathed by mist—sat several glorious dragons. A simple glance told Crystalsong that they were more than dragons—but spirits. The Lightweaver smiled on her child, placed a talon on her forehead, and whispered, “You belong here now. You are the ambassador to the earthly dragons, and the Highest Priestess I can imagine. “ Since then, Crystalsong has lived among the spirits, learning their way of connecting to nature. Some day she will return to the world of mortal dragons to pass on what she’s learned. But she’s not sure when. [/code] Phew. I went overboard with this one. That's okay, though. ^^ She was really inspiring. Aqua: [code]In the beginning were the deities. In the end were the mortal dragons. In the middle were the spirits, like Aqua. Mortal dragons are bound to one elemental allegiance and one only. Oever, dragon spirits were very common in the in-between times. Something as simple as a greeting between the Earthshaker and Shadowbinder could spawn dusky spirits that lived in the earth. Similarly, a conversation between the Flamecaller and the Icewarden sent misty sylphs into the world. Aqua was born one day, blossoming from the love the Lightweaver had for the Gladekeeper and the Tidelord during summertime. She embodies that low, lovely marshland where reeds grow tall I nthe summer, that fertile place where ocean meets stream. You can see this embodiment in the earthy tendrils that snake along her wings and throat, as well as her ethereal blue dress that drapes on her body. But the mixing of elements can be hard for any dragon, even a spirit. Aqua spent a long time wandering Sornieth. She was often invisible to other dragons, and spent time lingering in the shadows outside their gatherings. She stayed with the wild ones in Nature, the passionate ones in Water, the elegant ones in Light. Always, though, something pushed her onward, her heart dragging her to something different. She was equal parts nature, water, and light. One day, the Gladekeeper looked down and saw Aqua’s lonely wandering. Feeling sorry for the little Coatl, she plucked Aqua up and set her down in Clan Skyseeker. At once, Aqua was overyjoyed to be surrounded by other dragon spirits. Now she was with others who loved all deities equally. She spends her days at Clan Skyseeker encouraging plants to grow and clarifying any pools of water. [/code] Goldenbloom [code]Goldenbloom is different from the others in Clan Skyseeker. Instead of a graceful priest or an ethereal elemental, she was once a rough-and-tumble warrior, a young fae who loved nothing more than to fight and get her paws dirty. She came from a large, rambunctious family full of brothers who were always eager to show off their strength. Goldenbloom absorbed some of that. Since she hated being seen as weak—and being teased—she decided to join Light’s corps against the Beastclans when she was grown. The leaders of the corps didn’t know what to make of the fiesty little fae. Impressed by her enthusiasm, they quickly promoted her to Field Captain. Then came the day she was to lead her first real battle. She and her soldiers made their way into the Mire to fight off the encroaching Beastclans. The terrain was thick with mud, hard going. The Beastclans met them immediately, in a cloud of squawks and whirring cries. Battle was scarier than she’d foreseen, bloodier, noisier. Frightening. As the sun fell and the shadows lengthened, Goldenbloom realized her team was struggling. They were outnumbered by a plague of Blackwing Croakers soaring in from every side, a seething tide of living shadow. With a heavy heart, Goldenbloom called for surrender. Her underlings all fled into the darkness. She lingered, though, to ensure everyone got away safely. “Captain!” someone called. There: a smaller-than-usual Guardian struggling in the mud. Goldenbloom flung herself on him, hurriedly dragging him up and out. He escaped, but not before something struck her from behind. A hulking Salve Kamaitachi lashed toward her neck with cold, sharp claws. Then nothing. When next she woke, the Lightweaver was coiled around her, her scales emitting soft radiance like a host of heavenly stars. The goddess smiled gently down at her confused charge. “What…happened?” Goldenbloom managed. “My dear little child, you left your life before your time was up. Such a courageous and noble heart doesn’t deserve to be gone so soon.” The Lightweaver spread her magnificent wings, revealing a lonely, misty clifftop. As Goldenbloom looked on dazedly, the shy spirits began revealing themselves, all smiling hesitantly at their new addition. The Lightweaver brushed her muzzle against Goldenbloom’s forehead. “Stay here and rest a while, little one. I’ll be watching over you.” Since then, Goldenbloom has lived among the elemental dragons, who gladly chant, sing, and play music to heal her. [/code] So, what does Snowbloom look like, for when you finally get her back? ^^ Also, I really hope you like these! Please let me know if there's anything you need changed.
@Starrywishes

Hey-a! I finished 3 more of your bios + your clan lore. I have a question, but you can find it at the end of this post.

Clan Skyseeker:
Code:
[font=garamond][size=4]Clan Skyseeker High on a mountaintop, lost among rolling white clouds, lies a small village. The white stone buildings cling precariously to the rocks, and scattered among them are pools of glass-clear water. The sunrises and sunsets are dramatic affairs. Sitting and watching the sky from any point reveals endless vistas of blue, red, orange and gold, the clouds looking like a churned ocean below. The nights here are cool and clear, the days warm. To the uninitiated, the space appears empty—perhaps like some long-lost place of worship. There are statues of all eleven deities surrounded by cold-weather blossoms. There are little nooks and crannies filled with dried plants. Looking around, one can see beds inside the temples made of petals, personal rooms hung with shiny curios. Yet, somehow, there is an aura of haunting loneliness here, and those with guilty consciences hasten to leave. But to those who remain and listen, eventually the natives present themselves. They peep out of the stone buildings and greet you with warm smiles. It can be unnerving at first, because these dragons move with fluid grace and sparkle with colors other dragons don’t. For Clan Skyseeker isn’t a normal clan. This one hidden peak is home to a host of divine spirits, dragons who embody more than one element or who have been elevated by the Lightweaver above the mortal realm. They come from different backgrounds, lands, and walks of life. As the sun sets, it becomes apparent that these dragons all share one thing: ethereal, eternal beauty.
You are naturally welcome to change your clan's name. I think it fits in well with the rest of the bios, though.

Crystalsong:
Code:
Long ago, a clan of priestesses for the Lightweaver gathered excitedly around an egg. The egg—a Light one, glistening gold and warm to the tough—was thought to contain their future High Priestess. For months the clan gathered around it every night, adorning it with petals and scraps of shiny cloth. On this ancient spring evening, the egg was beginning to stir on its diamond-encrusted platform. The priestesses leaned forward excitedly, whispering. One by one, cracks appeared on the eggshell, and golden light spilled free. It finally shattered, and the priestesses gasped. The dragon who emerged looked like no priestess of Light. Instead, she was the cool, dark gray of an autumn dusk, graced with bright blue feathers and strong features. All at once, a great clamor grew among the priestesses. Some believed the hatchling was Shade-touched, while others knew she was simply blue. The arguing grew so forceful that the ancient High Priestess called a stop to it. She looked on the sleepy hatchling dozing peacefully on the remainders of her shell. With one gentle claw, she reached out and brushed the hatchling’s forehead, leaving a shining white half-moon in her wake. Before anyone could speak more, the High Priestess vanished in a puff of silvery dust. Crystalsong, being so young, knew none of this. Instead of the life of grace that had awaited her, she was treated badly. She grew up never knowing her true place, but tending to gardens and cleaning up refuse. Her clan crowned a different High Priestess instead—a proud, cruel golden dragon—and then they fell on hard times of starvation and disease. The whispers began, blaming Crystalsong. Some even hinted that she was cursed. One night, they drove her out into the wild. It was winter: a cold, shiny glaze coated the ground, and sere clouds lingered close to the moon. In despair, she looked up at the moon. She craved its warm, golden light, like a welcoming embrace in the chill. She knew not where to go next. She was still looking up when a golden dragon appeared before her. Though the dragon was small, her scales sparkled in rainbow hues. She could be none other than the Lightweaver. “Follow me to your true home,” she said softly. Joyfully, Crystalsong did. The journey was long, arduous, lasting weeks, but she scarcely noticed. Her paws cracked on harsh terrain, her scales dimming more with long exposure to the sun. But at last she was there. On a high, windy mountaintop above the Hewn City—wreathed by mist—sat several glorious dragons. A simple glance told Crystalsong that they were more than dragons—but spirits. The Lightweaver smiled on her child, placed a talon on her forehead, and whispered, “You belong here now. You are the ambassador to the earthly dragons, and the Highest Priestess I can imagine. “ Since then, Crystalsong has lived among the spirits, learning their way of connecting to nature. Some day she will return to the world of mortal dragons to pass on what she’s learned. But she’s not sure when.
Phew. I went overboard with this one. That's okay, though. ^^ She was really inspiring.

Aqua:
Code:
In the beginning were the deities. In the end were the mortal dragons. In the middle were the spirits, like Aqua. Mortal dragons are bound to one elemental allegiance and one only. Oever, dragon spirits were very common in the in-between times. Something as simple as a greeting between the Earthshaker and Shadowbinder could spawn dusky spirits that lived in the earth. Similarly, a conversation between the Flamecaller and the Icewarden sent misty sylphs into the world. Aqua was born one day, blossoming from the love the Lightweaver had for the Gladekeeper and the Tidelord during summertime. She embodies that low, lovely marshland where reeds grow tall I nthe summer, that fertile place where ocean meets stream. You can see this embodiment in the earthy tendrils that snake along her wings and throat, as well as her ethereal blue dress that drapes on her body. But the mixing of elements can be hard for any dragon, even a spirit. Aqua spent a long time wandering Sornieth. She was often invisible to other dragons, and spent time lingering in the shadows outside their gatherings. She stayed with the wild ones in Nature, the passionate ones in Water, the elegant ones in Light. Always, though, something pushed her onward, her heart dragging her to something different. She was equal parts nature, water, and light. One day, the Gladekeeper looked down and saw Aqua’s lonely wandering. Feeling sorry for the little Coatl, she plucked Aqua up and set her down in Clan Skyseeker. At once, Aqua was overyjoyed to be surrounded by other dragon spirits. Now she was with others who loved all deities equally. She spends her days at Clan Skyseeker encouraging plants to grow and clarifying any pools of water.

Goldenbloom
Code:
Goldenbloom is different from the others in Clan Skyseeker. Instead of a graceful priest or an ethereal elemental, she was once a rough-and-tumble warrior, a young fae who loved nothing more than to fight and get her paws dirty. She came from a large, rambunctious family full of brothers who were always eager to show off their strength. Goldenbloom absorbed some of that. Since she hated being seen as weak—and being teased—she decided to join Light’s corps against the Beastclans when she was grown. The leaders of the corps didn’t know what to make of the fiesty little fae. Impressed by her enthusiasm, they quickly promoted her to Field Captain. Then came the day she was to lead her first real battle. She and her soldiers made their way into the Mire to fight off the encroaching Beastclans. The terrain was thick with mud, hard going. The Beastclans met them immediately, in a cloud of squawks and whirring cries. Battle was scarier than she’d foreseen, bloodier, noisier. Frightening. As the sun fell and the shadows lengthened, Goldenbloom realized her team was struggling. They were outnumbered by a plague of Blackwing Croakers soaring in from every side, a seething tide of living shadow. With a heavy heart, Goldenbloom called for surrender. Her underlings all fled into the darkness. She lingered, though, to ensure everyone got away safely. “Captain!” someone called. There: a smaller-than-usual Guardian struggling in the mud. Goldenbloom flung herself on him, hurriedly dragging him up and out. He escaped, but not before something struck her from behind. A hulking Salve Kamaitachi lashed toward her neck with cold, sharp claws. Then nothing. When next she woke, the Lightweaver was coiled around her, her scales emitting soft radiance like a host of heavenly stars. The goddess smiled gently down at her confused charge. “What…happened?” Goldenbloom managed. “My dear little child, you left your life before your time was up. Such a courageous and noble heart doesn’t deserve to be gone so soon.” The Lightweaver spread her magnificent wings, revealing a lonely, misty clifftop. As Goldenbloom looked on dazedly, the shy spirits began revealing themselves, all smiling hesitantly at their new addition. The Lightweaver brushed her muzzle against Goldenbloom’s forehead. “Stay here and rest a while, little one. I’ll be watching over you.” Since then, Goldenbloom has lived among the elemental dragons, who gladly chant, sing, and play music to heal her.

So, what does Snowbloom look like, for when you finally get her back? ^^
Also, I really hope you like these! Please let me know if there's anything you need changed.
j3zsWMV.png
Dragon(s) I want done: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4958808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49589/4958808_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31/3014_350.png[/img] [/url] Types of Bio(s): regular Calculated Payment(s): 70k You can write whatever you wish. @Caelyn
Dragon(s) I want done:
4958808_350.png

3014_350.png

Types of Bio(s): regular
Calculated Payment(s): 70k

You can write whatever you wish.

@Caelyn
@Maike

Order noted! I'll get back to you soon (hopefully).
@Maike

Order noted! I'll get back to you soon (hopefully).
j3zsWMV.png
@Starrywishes

Oh, she is beautiful! :O I should have the bio for her here shortly.

Thanks for your business!
@Starrywishes

Oh, she is beautiful! :O I should have the bio for her here shortly.

Thanks for your business!
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn
Could I claim a slot?
@Caelyn
Could I claim a slot?
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@bluebird3

Certainly! If you could fill out the Order Form for me, or just tell me what you want, I'd be happy to help. :)
@bluebird3

Certainly! If you could fill out the Order Form for me, or just tell me what you want, I'd be happy to help. :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn Dragon I want done: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24595834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245959/24595834_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sapphire | Female | Lesbian | Wind Flight | Shy | Kind[/b] Type of Bio: [b]Regular[/b] Calculated Payment: [b]35kt[/b] [b]Extra Info:[/b] This is Lapis, Sapphire's mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24191064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241911/24191064_350.png[/img] [/url] you can read Sapphire's current (and not finished) bio if you like, but long story short, Lapis and her familiar traveled from Ice flight and took the route through fire and lightning to get to light flight, and along the way got a metal necklace from fire and eventually gave it to Sapphire as a gift of "friendship". Sapphire always wears it, she treasures it so much. <3 So pratically, if you could, include a bit of that story maybe? Thank you so much! <3
@Caelyn
Dragon I want done:

24595834_350.png

Sapphire | Female | Lesbian | Wind Flight | Shy | Kind

Type of Bio: Regular

Calculated Payment: 35kt

Extra Info:

This is Lapis, Sapphire's mate,

24191064_350.png

you can read Sapphire's current (and not finished) bio if you like, but long story short, Lapis and her familiar traveled from Ice flight and took the route through fire and lightning to get to light flight, and along the way got a metal necklace from fire and eventually gave it to Sapphire as a gift of "friendship". Sapphire always wears it, she treasures it so much. <3
So pratically, if you could, include a bit of that story maybe? Thank you so much! <3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@caelyn Dragon(s) I want done: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25566110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255662/25566110_350.png[/img] [/url] Types of Bio(s): shorty bio Calculated Payment(s): 10k t I believe ^-^ Thank you! :D I'm keen to keep Kilgarrah but with no bio at all, it'll be hard to do so ;-; but I'm completely stuck trying to think of something to write for him
@caelyn

Dragon(s) I want done:
25566110_350.png

Types of Bio(s): shorty bio
Calculated Payment(s): 10k t I believe ^-^

Thank you! :D I'm keen to keep Kilgarrah but with no bio at all, it'll be hard to do so ;-; but I'm completely stuck trying to think of something to write for him
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

Duly noted! He's a spooky one...
@Reefknot

Duly noted! He's a spooky one...
j3zsWMV.png
@caelyn that he is! take his story wherever you like! :D
@caelyn that he is! take his story wherever you like! :D