Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Bios / Lore | ~ Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84
@Caelyn
Okay, thank you! :3
@Caelyn
Okay, thank you! :3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@MakoStorm PHEW. I went overboard on all three of these. With Niyati, I forgot she wasn't my dragon (if that makes any sense at all?) Anyway, here they are: [b]Pallu[/b]: [code]I. “Is he seriously going to do it?” one whispered. “Shhh. He will.” The Pearlcatcher’s eyes gleamed. The young Wildclaw stomped his foot. “What was that?” “Nothing!” the first dragon sang. “Go on—break it!” Bending over, Pallu sized up the boulder. He wished the truth-or-dare game hadn’t gone so awry, but he never, ever refused a dare. Brave warriors just didn’t. He charged forward headfirst. For a breath, he almost expected the rock to break. Then he heard a [i]crunch[/i] and sat back, howling. The only thing louder was the older hatchlings as they cackled and walked away. He sniffed loudly into his paws—big strong warriors never cried. He was still massaging his sore head when a light weight settled onto his shoulder and began to rub it, too. The pain faded at once. Blinking, he saw the bright, shining eyes of an ethereal creature, warm and dark brown like his own. The sprite giggled, too, but not in a mean way. To his surprise it fluttered and resettled onto his head like a hat. [i]Huh,[/i] he thought, dizzy. [i]Must have flattened the top out, and now it thinks I’m a rock.[/i] The sprite was still there after he awoke from a short concussion-induced coma, and that surprised him. II. “That’s the third training dummy this week.” His instructor glowered down at him. “[i]Training[/i] dummy—it’s part of the name. Not [i]Slash-it-to-death[/i] dummy.” The red-white rage that took over sometimes was there, howling in Pallu’s head and locking up his teeth. “Out here—“ The words were hisses. The Instructor was unimpressed. Pallu tried again, ashamed. “Out here, I can’t go easy on them. I have to kill them or be killed.” His tone was calm, but his tail was lashing like a whip, and he couldn’t control it. “Then your dummies can come out of your soldier’s pay.” The Instructor raised his brows. “Any questions?” Pallu knew what he was thinking: [i]you’re in here all hours of the day, never talking to anyone—you probably have all that treasure hidden beneath a mattress[/i]. “Of course, sir.” Pallu nodded. A warning throb raced up his neck, into his head. III. And this was why he trained all the time. The invaders had come up suddenly as a storm cloud in summer. He fought valiantly: enemy after enemy fell to his iron-strong claws, often while wailing in confusion. And yet—looking behind him revealed that his clan’s homes had caught flame. They were iridescent white-red beacons against the black night. With a howl of rage, he charged back in, only to find the enemy retreating like a rolling wave. The damage was done. His clan was scattering into the night. He lashed out. His claws cracked against something: a training dummy, hanging limp on the battlefield. He watched the retreating enemies and felt the rage freezing in his chest. With a huff, he strode toward the tree-line to find his clan. [i]Cowards![/i] he wanted to shout. [i]Fools! We should have had them![/i] He found his clan cowering in the shadows of the dark pines that grew around the Hewn City. But before he could shout, he spied a quivering nest of Wildclaw hatchlings peering up at him with fearful eyes. He must have looked like a blood-streaked demon. A hundred luminous gazes peered out of the gloom at him, including his sprite. Expectantly. Nervousness coiled inside of him. “We — we should go after our enemies.” “No,” a voice said back from the darkness. “We’re too weak and too few.” “But we’re still in danger.” His voice sounded weak to himself. “We have to go fight them.” The whispers turned to murmurs, then to shouts. Pallu stood strong and tried to stay silent. But he was shouting soon, too. The clan’s voices rose in a cacophony of grief and agony. “Silence!” A voice rang out. They turned to see a stout Wildclaw female, dressed in an imposing coat, stalk slowly from the shadows Her tail lashed out and struck Pallu across the chest. He fell silently. “There is no need to continue fighting. In fact, there is greater strength in peace…” Pallu watched helplessly as the clan’s eyes turned to the woman. His pride stung worse than the blow—she had simply knocked him over to gain the clan’s favor, for whatever purpose she wanted. She didn’t notice him lying there. Shame overcame his anger. He skulked away and thought he’d made it unseen, until someone lightly tugged his talons. The earth sprite apologetically fluttered onto his shoulders, and they vanished together into the night. IV. On the Windswept Plateau, he found he could think. Without the pressure of protecting what he loved, without the blazing Hewn City sun in his eyes, he didn’t have to worry about being a brave, strong warrior. He strode onward with the wind blowing freshly in his scales, thinking [i]I don’t have to be angry all the time. I’m not a bad guy. I’m a bit hot-headed, is all…[/i] He focused on feeding himself and fending off the elements, keeping his sprite safe from the wild monsoons with his wings. So intent was he on putting one foot in front of the other that he literally stumbled over the lightly-colored Coatl. She had warm, creamy scales and honey-tinted wings. For the first time in his life, he was speechless. She batted her eyelashes. “Well, I suppose you could stay with me for a while.” V. [i]I do adore you, but…[/i] [i]But?[/i] His tail lashing to and fro, accidentally breaking her prize-winning painted plates. He held the shards of a blue one with white flowers and almost wept. Everything about her world was so delicate, fragile. Peaceful. Bright. [i]But it would never work. Your heart’s calling you to go back, isn’t it? And I don’t want to get in the way of that.[i] VI. The walk back across the Windswept Plateau was much lonelier. In a way, though, it was comforting. He had enjoyed his time with Suncatcher, but knew he was too wild for such a quiet, softspoken girl. It was comforting because he was able to let go of any anger toward her, and to know that his purpose was to protect his clan. Perhaps the best warrior didn’t always charge in. Perhaps they stayed back sometimes. He strode into his home, found Daria waiting. He knelt before her, then laid his blade on the ground before her feet. Nothing happened. His tail twitched. Was he being excommunicated? Sent back out? Exiled? When nothing happened, he finally looked up, to find her smiling. She helped him stand. “Welcome home, Pallu.” “Thank you.” “I’ve heard a lot about you. What’s more, I’m in need of a general. Do you know anyone who might be interested?” He blinked, then nodded and took up his sword. “Yes. Me.” “I hoped so. We need you on the fields in fifteen minutes.” He noticed there was a steeliness to her smile, and knew he daren’t disobey. [/code] [b]Niyati:[/b] [code]I. “Princess, it’s time to leave.” The Guardian waited in the hall behind her. From the Grand Atrium’s balcony, they had a wonderful view of her home being destroyed. The Warrior King and Queen—her mother and father—had fallen that afternoon, and scores of black flags were being hoisted high into the sky. There were mobs running through the streets, lanterns and torches bobbing like the heads of venomous snakes. And there was a hypnotic quality to their destructive beauty. If she half-closed her eyes, she could imagine sinking into the flames. “Princess.” Kumani bundled the princess into her disguise and began pulling her away. Tears glistened in Niyati’s light green eyes as Kumani hauled her down a hidden stairway. The invading Ice clan was storming the Windy Palace, hurling paintings to the ground, smashing glass windows into founts of glimmering shards. No one looked at the two dragons dressed in dark cloaks. Soon Niyati was running bare-paw through streets she’d been carried through days ago. “Down with the princess!” a shadow shouted in the night. But Kumani’s sharp growl scared them into silence. Niyati learned to weep as she ran. II. “I can tell you’re afraid.” The Guardian cocked her head, smiling. “I’m not afraid,” Niyati grumbled. “Just—uncomfortable.” “That’s one way to put it.” The Guardian’s smile turned grim as she looked at the muddy, grassy earth. It stretched on for leagues, rolling like an ocean, like the whole world was mud, rain, and grass and only the Princess and her guardian lived in it. The gray sky had wept for ages, now. “You’re holding up well,” Kumani said in that special, coaxing voice. It never failed to draw the tears back up Niyati’s throat. “For a useless princess, you mean? One who’s used to sleeping on silk and not doing anything, right? Doing well because I’m fragile.” “For a child thrown out of your homeland, newly orphaned, and walking leagues without complaining into the middle of nowhere. That’s all I meant.” “Ugh.” Niyati snuffled. There were no tears, though: she had a cold. “Why?” “Why—“ “—did they seek us out to destroy us?” Her voice was abrupt. “Why, when we had Ice dragons in Elvall. Even a temple to the Icewarden.” “Well,” Kumani said slowly. “There are clans in the north that hate other clans, simply for being the way they are.” “The way they are? Meaning?” “Different.” Kumani nodded. Niyati shook her head. “I will never be like that. Never will I judge a dragon for being of a different element. We’re all the same, really, I —“ She was surprised when Kumani nudged her. Despite having had the Guardian for much of her life, she didn’t remember Kumani touching her much. Or at least, it had never felt so warm and soothing. “No clan will take me,” Niyati whispered into the rain, and it felt true. She’d voiced her deepest fear. Kumani turned, eying the horizon. In a low voice, she said, “I will do everything in my power to make them accept you.” III. Things got better as they fled. The sun emerged at last, peeping through the dark clouds that fled across it. They passed up on the first two clans. The first was an all-male tribe of Pearlcatchers, a band of knights who [i]madam[/i]’d and [i]sir[/i]’d the princess so much, she forgot her own name for a time. She was thankful for their food and the place to sleep. Cleaning up helped quite a bit. And the knights were eager to gift her with silks. She was even thankful for the laughing look that came back into Kumani’s eyes as the knights stumbled around to please Niyati— the laughter replaced the cold, stoic look that had been there since the invasion. The second clan was a bunch of robbers, led by an all white Imperial boasting icy-white eyes. There was more food there, too, but saltier. Those white eyes gave Niyati the shudders. But she’d almost insisted they stay because of her vow. She hated racism and promised she didn’t judge the dragons based on their looks or elements. “I don’t either,” Kumani hissed as they exited the clan. “I hate them because they smell bad.” “Lots of talk, coming from us. Did you forget we’d been living in mud for a month now?” “Oh, hush, and hurry along.” The third clan, though—they were met one sunny morning by a tall, handsome warrior, a Wildclaw with strong eyes the color of earth. He unslung his blade and laid it down, then bowed low to the two of them. Despite herself, Niyati was pleased. At least he wasn’t calling her [i]madam[/i] and tripping over his own feet. “Good day, sir.” “Good day. We heard there was a beautiful princess wandering these parts.” Niyati flushed. “Well, one of those is true, at least.” “Both,” Kumani coughed, and all three of them laughed. But the Wildclaw’s eyes soon grew serious. “We could use you here, to talk about the importance of accepting very dragon.” She and Kumani exchanged looks. And something began to build in Niyati’s breast: hope. “Would you let us stay?” she blurted. “I pledge my life to your clan,” Kumani added. “Would you?” Niyati said again. “You’re not prejudged toward my people?” Pallu chuckled, took Niyati’s paw, and kissed it. “Not at all. Welcome home, princess.” [/code] [b]Kumani[/b]: [code]I. Perhaps it was her species. A Guardian in care of their Charge has no time for pleasantry or nicety. All that matters is their Charge’s safety. It’s strange, how easily a Guardian’s emotions can freeze and unthaw like a river in winter. So, while Niyati watched the Windy Palace burn in despair, Kumani wasn’t thinking of why the dragons were invading, or where they were from. Only that her delicate princess remain alive and well. Nothing would stand in the way of that. She never forgot the fear she felt when Niyati wanted to stay and burn. Nor did she forget the horror as the Princess brushed scales with the intruders. The burning buildings, shouts, banners and murder were only secondary scares. Nothing compared to Niyati’s peril. But finally they were out of the Windy Castle, out of Elvall, onto the Windswept Plateau. Even in her protective state, Kumani looked up. She hadn’t realized there were so many stars visible in the total darkness. No, not total. Niyati’s scales caught the starlight. In the black, she gleamed softly like a fallen star. And there was something…nice about it. Though Niyati was openly sobbing in the night air, though they passed packs of Elvall refugees, it felt good to be useful and not just a parade guard. Just like a real knight. That early morning, when Niyati stumbled to a stop, Kumani coiled around her to keep her warm and tried to quiet her thoughts. II. [i]The Past[/i] “Don’t you have any friends?” If Kumani hadn’t seen Niyati cry over the plight of some tradesmen, she would have assumed the Princess was haughty, cruel and cold. As it was, she was still quite a sight in white silk and chilly diamonds. Kumani blinked and shook her head. “No, madam.” “No friends that you can think of?” Niyati playfully cocked her head. “No.” “What about me?” Surprised and pleased, Kumani averted her eyes. “You, I suppose. That’s all I need.” “Hm. And what about a hobby?” “No, madam.” Humming lightly, Niyati danced to a kettle on the stove and filled it with warm water from a silver spigot. Kumani watched with interest. “What are you doing, Princess?” “Don’t worry your little head.” She plucked a strange flower seed from a tin and placed it in the bowl, then beckoned Kumani over. As fragrant wisps of steam rose from the flower’s blooming petals, Niyati smiled at Kumani. “Ah,” Kumani sighed. “That smells heavenly.” “Yes. Tea’s a great hobby, an inexhaustible supply of new flavors. Soothes the nerves, too. And gods know you need that.” Laughing, the Princess poured two steaming cups and waited for Kumani to take a sip. Since then, the Guardian has always adored tea. She associates with the warmer days in the Windy Castle, when her duty was mostly ceremonial. She associates it with her Charge being warm and safe, their future fixed and predictable. And that was all that mattered. III. “But if no one held prejudice, no one would hurt one another.” The Princess was irritable. The grass rolled on around them, sparkling and bent with rain. Who knew where they were walking? Not Kumani. Part of her hated that she loved being driven out, because Niyati had only her company. No more states-people dinners. No more etiquette lessons. The Princess looked wild-eyed and feral in the wind and rain. But she was unhappy, so Kumani buried those thoughts, thinking instead [i]she has a headache. Her feet are sore. I’ll remind her in one hour to eat.[/i] “Stop looking at me,” Niyati grumbled. “I can tell you’re in Guardian mode—you look at me for hours at a time.” Obediently, Kumani looked away and lifted a wing to keep water off her Charge’s face. The Skydancer’s little cold snuffles sent pain through her chest. “Besides,” Niyati prompted. “You never answered me.” “I heard no question.” “Don’t you think battle skills would become unnecessary if no one held prejudice?” Kumani grimaced in the rain. Of course, if she had her way, she just wouldn’t answer. But the Princess was waiting, and she was bound to loyalty and honesty. “There will always be prejudice,” she said at last. “Or if not that, fear, hunger, and want. And that will always drive dragons to harm other dragons.” She could tell this wasn’t the answer the Princess wanted, and felt bad for her Charge’s displeasure. But neither could she say that battle skills weren’t necessary. [i]Without all my training, how would I protect you, Princess?[/i] She lowered her wing to keep the wind from Niyati’s face. IV. Who knew she was destined to travel? From Lightning on her Search, to Wind for her Princess. Now to Light. These were a rougher clan—many among them who favored power and boldness, but were also open to dragons of all sorts. In her heart Kumani was glad. Now Niyati could see that power and brawn had nothing at all to do with prejudice and hate. And though this clan was rougher and less elegant, Kumani didn’t mind that. In fact, she liked that Niyati was learning how to weave, cook, clean and garden. Gone was that icy, bejeweled dragon. Now her Charge wore silks and looked lively. Besides. Nothing mattered so long as the clan treated Niyati with respect…and she herself could enjoy a cup of tea again. [/code] And if you could squeeze this into the bios somewhere: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] Phew. I really hope you like these - I tried pretty hard, and the relationship between Niyati and Kumani was emotional to write. If everything's alright, that'll be 210g. ^^
@MakoStorm

PHEW. I went overboard on all three of these. With Niyati, I forgot she wasn't my dragon (if that makes any sense at all?)

Anyway, here they are:

Pallu:
Code:
I. “Is he seriously going to do it?” one whispered. “Shhh. He will.” The Pearlcatcher’s eyes gleamed. The young Wildclaw stomped his foot. “What was that?” “Nothing!” the first dragon sang. “Go on—break it!” Bending over, Pallu sized up the boulder. He wished the truth-or-dare game hadn’t gone so awry, but he never, ever refused a dare. Brave warriors just didn’t. He charged forward headfirst. For a breath, he almost expected the rock to break. Then he heard a [i]crunch[/i] and sat back, howling. The only thing louder was the older hatchlings as they cackled and walked away. He sniffed loudly into his paws—big strong warriors never cried. He was still massaging his sore head when a light weight settled onto his shoulder and began to rub it, too. The pain faded at once. Blinking, he saw the bright, shining eyes of an ethereal creature, warm and dark brown like his own. The sprite giggled, too, but not in a mean way. To his surprise it fluttered and resettled onto his head like a hat. [i]Huh,[/i] he thought, dizzy. [i]Must have flattened the top out, and now it thinks I’m a rock.[/i] The sprite was still there after he awoke from a short concussion-induced coma, and that surprised him. II. “That’s the third training dummy this week.” His instructor glowered down at him. “[i]Training[/i] dummy—it’s part of the name. Not [i]Slash-it-to-death[/i] dummy.” The red-white rage that took over sometimes was there, howling in Pallu’s head and locking up his teeth. “Out here—“ The words were hisses. The Instructor was unimpressed. Pallu tried again, ashamed. “Out here, I can’t go easy on them. I have to kill them or be killed.” His tone was calm, but his tail was lashing like a whip, and he couldn’t control it. “Then your dummies can come out of your soldier’s pay.” The Instructor raised his brows. “Any questions?” Pallu knew what he was thinking: [i]you’re in here all hours of the day, never talking to anyone—you probably have all that treasure hidden beneath a mattress[/i]. “Of course, sir.” Pallu nodded. A warning throb raced up his neck, into his head. III. And this was why he trained all the time. The invaders had come up suddenly as a storm cloud in summer. He fought valiantly: enemy after enemy fell to his iron-strong claws, often while wailing in confusion. And yet—looking behind him revealed that his clan’s homes had caught flame. They were iridescent white-red beacons against the black night. With a howl of rage, he charged back in, only to find the enemy retreating like a rolling wave. The damage was done. His clan was scattering into the night. He lashed out. His claws cracked against something: a training dummy, hanging limp on the battlefield. He watched the retreating enemies and felt the rage freezing in his chest. With a huff, he strode toward the tree-line to find his clan. [i]Cowards![/i] he wanted to shout. [i]Fools! We should have had them![/i] He found his clan cowering in the shadows of the dark pines that grew around the Hewn City. But before he could shout, he spied a quivering nest of Wildclaw hatchlings peering up at him with fearful eyes. He must have looked like a blood-streaked demon. A hundred luminous gazes peered out of the gloom at him, including his sprite. Expectantly. Nervousness coiled inside of him. “We — we should go after our enemies.” “No,” a voice said back from the darkness. “We’re too weak and too few.” “But we’re still in danger.” His voice sounded weak to himself. “We have to go fight them.” The whispers turned to murmurs, then to shouts. Pallu stood strong and tried to stay silent. But he was shouting soon, too. The clan’s voices rose in a cacophony of grief and agony. “Silence!” A voice rang out. They turned to see a stout Wildclaw female, dressed in an imposing coat, stalk slowly from the shadows Her tail lashed out and struck Pallu across the chest. He fell silently. “There is no need to continue fighting. In fact, there is greater strength in peace…” Pallu watched helplessly as the clan’s eyes turned to the woman. His pride stung worse than the blow—she had simply knocked him over to gain the clan’s favor, for whatever purpose she wanted. She didn’t notice him lying there. Shame overcame his anger. He skulked away and thought he’d made it unseen, until someone lightly tugged his talons. The earth sprite apologetically fluttered onto his shoulders, and they vanished together into the night. IV. On the Windswept Plateau, he found he could think. Without the pressure of protecting what he loved, without the blazing Hewn City sun in his eyes, he didn’t have to worry about being a brave, strong warrior. He strode onward with the wind blowing freshly in his scales, thinking [i]I don’t have to be angry all the time. I’m not a bad guy. I’m a bit hot-headed, is all…[/i] He focused on feeding himself and fending off the elements, keeping his sprite safe from the wild monsoons with his wings. So intent was he on putting one foot in front of the other that he literally stumbled over the lightly-colored Coatl. She had warm, creamy scales and honey-tinted wings. For the first time in his life, he was speechless. She batted her eyelashes. “Well, I suppose you could stay with me for a while.” V. [i]I do adore you, but…[/i] [i]But?[/i] His tail lashing to and fro, accidentally breaking her prize-winning painted plates. He held the shards of a blue one with white flowers and almost wept. Everything about her world was so delicate, fragile. Peaceful. Bright. [i]But it would never work. Your heart’s calling you to go back, isn’t it? And I don’t want to get in the way of that.[i] VI. The walk back across the Windswept Plateau was much lonelier. In a way, though, it was comforting. He had enjoyed his time with Suncatcher, but knew he was too wild for such a quiet, softspoken girl. It was comforting because he was able to let go of any anger toward her, and to know that his purpose was to protect his clan. Perhaps the best warrior didn’t always charge in. Perhaps they stayed back sometimes. He strode into his home, found Daria waiting. He knelt before her, then laid his blade on the ground before her feet. Nothing happened. His tail twitched. Was he being excommunicated? Sent back out? Exiled? When nothing happened, he finally looked up, to find her smiling. She helped him stand. “Welcome home, Pallu.” “Thank you.” “I’ve heard a lot about you. What’s more, I’m in need of a general. Do you know anyone who might be interested?” He blinked, then nodded and took up his sword. “Yes. Me.” “I hoped so. We need you on the fields in fifteen minutes.” He noticed there was a steeliness to her smile, and knew he daren’t disobey.

Niyati:
Code:
I. “Princess, it’s time to leave.” The Guardian waited in the hall behind her. From the Grand Atrium’s balcony, they had a wonderful view of her home being destroyed. The Warrior King and Queen—her mother and father—had fallen that afternoon, and scores of black flags were being hoisted high into the sky. There were mobs running through the streets, lanterns and torches bobbing like the heads of venomous snakes. And there was a hypnotic quality to their destructive beauty. If she half-closed her eyes, she could imagine sinking into the flames. “Princess.” Kumani bundled the princess into her disguise and began pulling her away. Tears glistened in Niyati’s light green eyes as Kumani hauled her down a hidden stairway. The invading Ice clan was storming the Windy Palace, hurling paintings to the ground, smashing glass windows into founts of glimmering shards. No one looked at the two dragons dressed in dark cloaks. Soon Niyati was running bare-paw through streets she’d been carried through days ago. “Down with the princess!” a shadow shouted in the night. But Kumani’s sharp growl scared them into silence. Niyati learned to weep as she ran. II. “I can tell you’re afraid.” The Guardian cocked her head, smiling. “I’m not afraid,” Niyati grumbled. “Just—uncomfortable.” “That’s one way to put it.” The Guardian’s smile turned grim as she looked at the muddy, grassy earth. It stretched on for leagues, rolling like an ocean, like the whole world was mud, rain, and grass and only the Princess and her guardian lived in it. The gray sky had wept for ages, now. “You’re holding up well,” Kumani said in that special, coaxing voice. It never failed to draw the tears back up Niyati’s throat. “For a useless princess, you mean? One who’s used to sleeping on silk and not doing anything, right? Doing well because I’m fragile.” “For a child thrown out of your homeland, newly orphaned, and walking leagues without complaining into the middle of nowhere. That’s all I meant.” “Ugh.” Niyati snuffled. There were no tears, though: she had a cold. “Why?” “Why—“ “—did they seek us out to destroy us?” Her voice was abrupt. “Why, when we had Ice dragons in Elvall. Even a temple to the Icewarden.” “Well,” Kumani said slowly. “There are clans in the north that hate other clans, simply for being the way they are.” “The way they are? Meaning?” “Different.” Kumani nodded. Niyati shook her head. “I will never be like that. Never will I judge a dragon for being of a different element. We’re all the same, really, I —“ She was surprised when Kumani nudged her. Despite having had the Guardian for much of her life, she didn’t remember Kumani touching her much. Or at least, it had never felt so warm and soothing. “No clan will take me,” Niyati whispered into the rain, and it felt true. She’d voiced her deepest fear. Kumani turned, eying the horizon. In a low voice, she said, “I will do everything in my power to make them accept you.” III. Things got better as they fled. The sun emerged at last, peeping through the dark clouds that fled across it. They passed up on the first two clans. The first was an all-male tribe of Pearlcatchers, a band of knights who [i]madam[/i]’d and [i]sir[/i]’d the princess so much, she forgot her own name for a time. She was thankful for their food and the place to sleep. Cleaning up helped quite a bit. And the knights were eager to gift her with silks. She was even thankful for the laughing look that came back into Kumani’s eyes as the knights stumbled around to please Niyati— the laughter replaced the cold, stoic look that had been there since the invasion. The second clan was a bunch of robbers, led by an all white Imperial boasting icy-white eyes. There was more food there, too, but saltier. Those white eyes gave Niyati the shudders. But she’d almost insisted they stay because of her vow. She hated racism and promised she didn’t judge the dragons based on their looks or elements. “I don’t either,” Kumani hissed as they exited the clan. “I hate them because they smell bad.” “Lots of talk, coming from us. Did you forget we’d been living in mud for a month now?” “Oh, hush, and hurry along.” The third clan, though—they were met one sunny morning by a tall, handsome warrior, a Wildclaw with strong eyes the color of earth. He unslung his blade and laid it down, then bowed low to the two of them. Despite herself, Niyati was pleased. At least he wasn’t calling her [i]madam[/i] and tripping over his own feet. “Good day, sir.” “Good day. We heard there was a beautiful princess wandering these parts.” Niyati flushed. “Well, one of those is true, at least.” “Both,” Kumani coughed, and all three of them laughed. But the Wildclaw’s eyes soon grew serious. “We could use you here, to talk about the importance of accepting very dragon.” She and Kumani exchanged looks. And something began to build in Niyati’s breast: hope. “Would you let us stay?” she blurted. “I pledge my life to your clan,” Kumani added. “Would you?” Niyati said again. “You’re not prejudged toward my people?” Pallu chuckled, took Niyati’s paw, and kissed it. “Not at all. Welcome home, princess.”

Kumani:
Code:
I. Perhaps it was her species. A Guardian in care of their Charge has no time for pleasantry or nicety. All that matters is their Charge’s safety. It’s strange, how easily a Guardian’s emotions can freeze and unthaw like a river in winter. So, while Niyati watched the Windy Palace burn in despair, Kumani wasn’t thinking of why the dragons were invading, or where they were from. Only that her delicate princess remain alive and well. Nothing would stand in the way of that. She never forgot the fear she felt when Niyati wanted to stay and burn. Nor did she forget the horror as the Princess brushed scales with the intruders. The burning buildings, shouts, banners and murder were only secondary scares. Nothing compared to Niyati’s peril. But finally they were out of the Windy Castle, out of Elvall, onto the Windswept Plateau. Even in her protective state, Kumani looked up. She hadn’t realized there were so many stars visible in the total darkness. No, not total. Niyati’s scales caught the starlight. In the black, she gleamed softly like a fallen star. And there was something…nice about it. Though Niyati was openly sobbing in the night air, though they passed packs of Elvall refugees, it felt good to be useful and not just a parade guard. Just like a real knight. That early morning, when Niyati stumbled to a stop, Kumani coiled around her to keep her warm and tried to quiet her thoughts. II. [i]The Past[/i] “Don’t you have any friends?” If Kumani hadn’t seen Niyati cry over the plight of some tradesmen, she would have assumed the Princess was haughty, cruel and cold. As it was, she was still quite a sight in white silk and chilly diamonds. Kumani blinked and shook her head. “No, madam.” “No friends that you can think of?” Niyati playfully cocked her head. “No.” “What about me?” Surprised and pleased, Kumani averted her eyes. “You, I suppose. That’s all I need.” “Hm. And what about a hobby?” “No, madam.” Humming lightly, Niyati danced to a kettle on the stove and filled it with warm water from a silver spigot. Kumani watched with interest. “What are you doing, Princess?” “Don’t worry your little head.” She plucked a strange flower seed from a tin and placed it in the bowl, then beckoned Kumani over. As fragrant wisps of steam rose from the flower’s blooming petals, Niyati smiled at Kumani. “Ah,” Kumani sighed. “That smells heavenly.” “Yes. Tea’s a great hobby, an inexhaustible supply of new flavors. Soothes the nerves, too. And gods know you need that.” Laughing, the Princess poured two steaming cups and waited for Kumani to take a sip. Since then, the Guardian has always adored tea. She associates with the warmer days in the Windy Castle, when her duty was mostly ceremonial. She associates it with her Charge being warm and safe, their future fixed and predictable. And that was all that mattered. III. “But if no one held prejudice, no one would hurt one another.” The Princess was irritable. The grass rolled on around them, sparkling and bent with rain. Who knew where they were walking? Not Kumani. Part of her hated that she loved being driven out, because Niyati had only her company. No more states-people dinners. No more etiquette lessons. The Princess looked wild-eyed and feral in the wind and rain. But she was unhappy, so Kumani buried those thoughts, thinking instead [i]she has a headache. Her feet are sore. I’ll remind her in one hour to eat.[/i] “Stop looking at me,” Niyati grumbled. “I can tell you’re in Guardian mode—you look at me for hours at a time.” Obediently, Kumani looked away and lifted a wing to keep water off her Charge’s face. The Skydancer’s little cold snuffles sent pain through her chest. “Besides,” Niyati prompted. “You never answered me.” “I heard no question.” “Don’t you think battle skills would become unnecessary if no one held prejudice?” Kumani grimaced in the rain. Of course, if she had her way, she just wouldn’t answer. But the Princess was waiting, and she was bound to loyalty and honesty. “There will always be prejudice,” she said at last. “Or if not that, fear, hunger, and want. And that will always drive dragons to harm other dragons.” She could tell this wasn’t the answer the Princess wanted, and felt bad for her Charge’s displeasure. But neither could she say that battle skills weren’t necessary. [i]Without all my training, how would I protect you, Princess?[/i] She lowered her wing to keep the wind from Niyati’s face. IV. Who knew she was destined to travel? From Lightning on her Search, to Wind for her Princess. Now to Light. These were a rougher clan—many among them who favored power and boldness, but were also open to dragons of all sorts. In her heart Kumani was glad. Now Niyati could see that power and brawn had nothing at all to do with prejudice and hate. And though this clan was rougher and less elegant, Kumani didn’t mind that. In fact, she liked that Niyati was learning how to weave, cook, clean and garden. Gone was that icy, bejeweled dragon. Now her Charge wore silks and looked lively. Besides. Nothing mattered so long as the clan treated Niyati with respect…and she herself could enjoy a cup of tea again.

And if you could squeeze this into the bios somewhere:
Code:
[size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

Phew. I really hope you like these - I tried pretty hard, and the relationship between Niyati and Kumani was emotional to write. If everything's alright, that'll be 210g. ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@StarryWishes Hiya again, sweets! I've got three more for you. Let me know if [b]Haloshine's[/b] is too sad: [code]Once upon a time, there was a fair white Coatl girl, so gentle and lovely that her parents loved nothing more than her. Tragically, she took ill soon after she was born, and left them alone. Her mother was so distraught that she wept on her garden of pure white gardenias for months on end. The deities were deeply moved by her plight and sent a dream of her little girl to her one night on a full moon. The girl’s spirit had moved on to live among the spirits in Clan Skyseeker, the mother learned, on a mountaintop so high it seemed to scrape the clouds. But that wasn’t all. Haloshine was still visible whenever a comet streamed across the sky, or lightning lit up a storm cloud. She was there when rain starts up in an instant, or when snow falls quickly across the land. Any time lightning-quick magic fuses with any other, Haloshine is there. Her parents were greatly comforted that Haloshine lives on, inspiring and captivating other dragons with her beauty. [/code] I like [b]Seafoam's[/b] tale a lot: [code]Seafoam was born to a tribe of dragons who lived on the coast, and was soon swimming as easily as she walked. Her clan was very poor but happy, living in simple huts of tied-together palm leaves, eating the fish they caught, and generally being carefree. Seafoam helped them make their living by diving down into the ocean and gathering pearls, shiny stones, or things other dragons had lost on vacation. She was soon known for being a quick and powerful swimmer. One day, though, as the salt mist rose from the red-orange morning ocean, a tribe of ethereal dragons appeared down the coast. Some of Seafoam’s tribe was afraid of them, for they looked strange and haunting. But one of them called out to Seafoam, saying, “We’ve lost a great treasure in the depths—it rolled down our mountain. If you find it, we’ll reward you.” Hearing that, Seafoam couldn’t possibly refuse. Though there was a storm coming on, she immediately dove down. The waves were getting stronger, churning up brackish dirt. Silt and rock got in her way. As her lungs burned for air, Seafoam grasped wildly and suddenly found it: a gray-white stone that hummed with power. She swam up, gasping and triumphant. Her clan applauded her, while the other one smiled brilliantly. Their leader, a colorful Coatl, said “Thank you for finding one of our soul stones. As for your reward—how would you like to come live with us for a while?” Seafoam felt torn about that. But her clan didn’t want her to miss the opportunity to learn the ways of the elemental spirits—as that’s what the old tribe witch doctor guessed they were. So Seafoam said a tearful goodbye to her family. To this day, she lives among Clan Skyseeker, as a mortal dragon who is blessed by the spirits. [/code] And [b]Rosebloom[/b]'s story is probably my favorite thing I've written for FR ever, no joke: [code]“There she is again,” one gardener said to the other. They watched the pale pink Skydancer move among the rose bushes, her crystal watering can sparkling in the sun. It was late summer, and all the blooms were saturated with color, a rainbow of blues, purples, and pinks. The Skydancer had shown up four or five times that summer and never spoke. “Is she a ghost?” the other gardener asked. “No. A spirit of some sort. My grandmother told me about her.” “Oh?” The second gardener squinted at girl with the watering can. She seemed to ripple in and out of existence, ethereal and gauzy as a butterfly’s wing or a scrap of silk. “Tell me about her.” “Long ago,” the first gardener recited. “The deities were making caretakers for the land. Because of course one deity can’t take care of every little thing. Or they could, but wouldn’t want to. So they made some spirits to take care of certain trees and flowers.” “And?” The second gardener cocked her head. She thought she could hear the rose-spirit humming. It sounded like wind chimes. “And that’s the spirit in charge of the roses. If you grow beautiful roses without harming the earth, she appears to help take care of them.” “Ah.” At that, the pale pink dragon smiled up at them and vanished. The gardeners sat there for a moment ,drinking in the noise of cicadas, the slow heavy hum of bees, and the wind in the bluebells. “Well,” the first said. “Back to work.” [/code] I trust you to put credit in; here's the code in case you need it: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] Honestly, you can pay in whatever's easiest for you. ^^ I'm actually just happy to have you as a customer. (You were my first official one, after all).
@StarryWishes

Hiya again, sweets! I've got three more for you.

Let me know if Haloshine's is too sad:
Code:
Once upon a time, there was a fair white Coatl girl, so gentle and lovely that her parents loved nothing more than her. Tragically, she took ill soon after she was born, and left them alone. Her mother was so distraught that she wept on her garden of pure white gardenias for months on end. The deities were deeply moved by her plight and sent a dream of her little girl to her one night on a full moon. The girl’s spirit had moved on to live among the spirits in Clan Skyseeker, the mother learned, on a mountaintop so high it seemed to scrape the clouds. But that wasn’t all. Haloshine was still visible whenever a comet streamed across the sky, or lightning lit up a storm cloud. She was there when rain starts up in an instant, or when snow falls quickly across the land. Any time lightning-quick magic fuses with any other, Haloshine is there. Her parents were greatly comforted that Haloshine lives on, inspiring and captivating other dragons with her beauty.

I like Seafoam's tale a lot:
Code:
Seafoam was born to a tribe of dragons who lived on the coast, and was soon swimming as easily as she walked. Her clan was very poor but happy, living in simple huts of tied-together palm leaves, eating the fish they caught, and generally being carefree. Seafoam helped them make their living by diving down into the ocean and gathering pearls, shiny stones, or things other dragons had lost on vacation. She was soon known for being a quick and powerful swimmer. One day, though, as the salt mist rose from the red-orange morning ocean, a tribe of ethereal dragons appeared down the coast. Some of Seafoam’s tribe was afraid of them, for they looked strange and haunting. But one of them called out to Seafoam, saying, “We’ve lost a great treasure in the depths—it rolled down our mountain. If you find it, we’ll reward you.” Hearing that, Seafoam couldn’t possibly refuse. Though there was a storm coming on, she immediately dove down. The waves were getting stronger, churning up brackish dirt. Silt and rock got in her way. As her lungs burned for air, Seafoam grasped wildly and suddenly found it: a gray-white stone that hummed with power. She swam up, gasping and triumphant. Her clan applauded her, while the other one smiled brilliantly. Their leader, a colorful Coatl, said “Thank you for finding one of our soul stones. As for your reward—how would you like to come live with us for a while?” Seafoam felt torn about that. But her clan didn’t want her to miss the opportunity to learn the ways of the elemental spirits—as that’s what the old tribe witch doctor guessed they were. So Seafoam said a tearful goodbye to her family. To this day, she lives among Clan Skyseeker, as a mortal dragon who is blessed by the spirits.

And Rosebloom's story is probably my favorite thing I've written for FR ever, no joke:
Code:
“There she is again,” one gardener said to the other. They watched the pale pink Skydancer move among the rose bushes, her crystal watering can sparkling in the sun. It was late summer, and all the blooms were saturated with color, a rainbow of blues, purples, and pinks. The Skydancer had shown up four or five times that summer and never spoke. “Is she a ghost?” the other gardener asked. “No. A spirit of some sort. My grandmother told me about her.” “Oh?” The second gardener squinted at girl with the watering can. She seemed to ripple in and out of existence, ethereal and gauzy as a butterfly’s wing or a scrap of silk. “Tell me about her.” “Long ago,” the first gardener recited. “The deities were making caretakers for the land. Because of course one deity can’t take care of every little thing. Or they could, but wouldn’t want to. So they made some spirits to take care of certain trees and flowers.” “And?” The second gardener cocked her head. She thought she could hear the rose-spirit humming. It sounded like wind chimes. “And that’s the spirit in charge of the roses. If you grow beautiful roses without harming the earth, she appears to help take care of them.” “Ah.” At that, the pale pink dragon smiled up at them and vanished. The gardeners sat there for a moment ,drinking in the noise of cicadas, the slow heavy hum of bees, and the wind in the bluebells. “Well,” the first said. “Back to work.”

I trust you to put credit in; here's the code in case you need it:
Code:
[size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

Honestly, you can pay in whatever's easiest for you. ^^ I'm actually just happy to have you as a customer. (You were my first official one, after all).
j3zsWMV.png
@Starrywishes

That is absolutely fine, Mademoiselle. Rest well :)
@Starrywishes

That is absolutely fine, Mademoiselle. Rest well :)
j3zsWMV.png
@HauntedHeart [b]The Smoking Hearth[/b]: [code]The land of Plague is known for being eerie and sometimes violently beautiful. In the shade of a cliff—upon which blooms poisonous heather and nettles—lies an abandoned hotel. The paint on the wood is faded and chipped, and travelers can scarcely make out the letters on a peeling sign: [i]The Smoking Hearth[/i]. The inside reveals a sort of abandoned glamor. The atrium is done up in red velvet, and dusty chandeliers sway from the ceilings. The off-white pillars are crowned with wreaths of faded silk roses. There are rooms on the upper floors, inaccessible because the grand staircases tumbled down long ago. But watch. On new moon nights, the Smoking Hearth comes alive again. Lanterns gutter awake; lovely music pipes from the ballroom. Gorgeous pairs nuzzle and slip away from the night. Graceful dragons are spotted in not just the hotel, but scattered across the lawn. Sometimes a silk fan or a lost scarf can be found in the morning. Those brave enough to watch the spectacle from the clifftop speak of eternally gorgeous dragons that have a fluid way of moving. Sometimes they even catch the scent of cinnamon cake. Those dragons brave or curious enough to join the festivities don’t return…until the next new moon. Then they reappear, arm in arm with a stunning partner, laughing and carousing until the sky turns white with dawn. No one is sure what’s happening. A portal to somewhere different? A celestial event? A haunting? They know only that there are beautiful, innocent hatchlings all over Sornieth that speak of the Smoking Hearth affectionately—as home. [/code] And if you can slip this code in there somewhere, I'd be much obliged: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] As ever, you're free to edit it (change your clan name, etc). ^^ I had a great deal of fun with that one. If everything's alright, that'll be 20kT.
@HauntedHeart

The Smoking Hearth:
Code:
The land of Plague is known for being eerie and sometimes violently beautiful. In the shade of a cliff—upon which blooms poisonous heather and nettles—lies an abandoned hotel. The paint on the wood is faded and chipped, and travelers can scarcely make out the letters on a peeling sign: [i]The Smoking Hearth[/i]. The inside reveals a sort of abandoned glamor. The atrium is done up in red velvet, and dusty chandeliers sway from the ceilings. The off-white pillars are crowned with wreaths of faded silk roses. There are rooms on the upper floors, inaccessible because the grand staircases tumbled down long ago. But watch. On new moon nights, the Smoking Hearth comes alive again. Lanterns gutter awake; lovely music pipes from the ballroom. Gorgeous pairs nuzzle and slip away from the night. Graceful dragons are spotted in not just the hotel, but scattered across the lawn. Sometimes a silk fan or a lost scarf can be found in the morning. Those brave enough to watch the spectacle from the clifftop speak of eternally gorgeous dragons that have a fluid way of moving. Sometimes they even catch the scent of cinnamon cake. Those dragons brave or curious enough to join the festivities don’t return…until the next new moon. Then they reappear, arm in arm with a stunning partner, laughing and carousing until the sky turns white with dawn. No one is sure what’s happening. A portal to somewhere different? A celestial event? A haunting? They know only that there are beautiful, innocent hatchlings all over Sornieth that speak of the Smoking Hearth affectionately—as home.

And if you can slip this code in there somewhere, I'd be much obliged:
Code:

As ever, you're free to edit it (change your clan name, etc). ^^ I had a great deal of fun with that one. If everything's alright, that'll be 20kT.
j3zsWMV.png
@MadaraRising Hello again! I finished up your two short-and-sweet bios and hope you like them. So I've noticed some people removing the Sun/moon signs, myers-briggs, etc. It's totally cool if you do that! It just helps me get a dragon's personality understood since I don't have much time to work with them. ^^; [b]Lightkeeper[/b] [code]Sociable//Whimsical//Dedicated Taurus / Aquarius INFP IV of Pentacles Many think that the keeper of a lighthouse should be dour and grim. Not so, with Madame Lightkeeper (as she is known). Curious students and local historians arrive at the top of the lake’s lighthouse to find a cheery yellow chamber laid out with golden sugar cookies and decorated with vases of wildflowers. Cards from Crystalline Gala adorn her walls. The Lightkeeper is just as bright and effusive as her wardrobe expresses. The only time she looks the slightest bit sad is when someone mentions her mate. The prevailing rumor is that he was a hapless sailor—which might explain why someone so cheerful pursues such a lonely occupation. [/code] [b]Birthday[/b]! [code]Excitable//Bright//Caring Virgo/Aries ESTJ Page of Pentacles {R} Beloved in her clan for being a scatterbrain, Birthday loves nothing more than to celebrate. Her clan-mates are constantly amazed at how she forgets names and faces, but remembers anniversaries and birthdays. She is a religious observer of every holiday—including [i]Donut Day[/i] and [i]Bring Your Familiar to Work Day[/i]. Her origins are shrouded in mystery, with some older dragons whispering that she is the priestess of happiness itself. The hatchlings, of course, don’t care at all. Enthralled by her presents, they chase after her wherever she goes and call her [i]auntie[/i]. [/code] If everything's alright, that'll be 20kT for the two of them! ^^
@MadaraRising

Hello again! I finished up your two short-and-sweet bios and hope you like them.
So I've noticed some people removing the Sun/moon signs, myers-briggs, etc. It's totally cool if you do that! It just helps me get a dragon's personality understood since I don't have much time to work with them. ^^;

Lightkeeper
Code:
Sociable//Whimsical//Dedicated Taurus / Aquarius INFP IV of Pentacles Many think that the keeper of a lighthouse should be dour and grim. Not so, with Madame Lightkeeper (as she is known). Curious students and local historians arrive at the top of the lake’s lighthouse to find a cheery yellow chamber laid out with golden sugar cookies and decorated with vases of wildflowers. Cards from Crystalline Gala adorn her walls. The Lightkeeper is just as bright and effusive as her wardrobe expresses. The only time she looks the slightest bit sad is when someone mentions her mate. The prevailing rumor is that he was a hapless sailor—which might explain why someone so cheerful pursues such a lonely occupation.

Birthday!
Code:
Excitable//Bright//Caring Virgo/Aries ESTJ Page of Pentacles {R} Beloved in her clan for being a scatterbrain, Birthday loves nothing more than to celebrate. Her clan-mates are constantly amazed at how she forgets names and faces, but remembers anniversaries and birthdays. She is a religious observer of every holiday—including [i]Donut Day[/i] and [i]Bring Your Familiar to Work Day[/i]. Her origins are shrouded in mystery, with some older dragons whispering that she is the priestess of happiness itself. The hatchlings, of course, don’t care at all. Enthralled by her presents, they chase after her wherever she goes and call her [i]auntie[/i].

If everything's alright, that'll be 20kT for the two of them! ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@MediumDee Howdy! I finished Sparkle's bio - let me just say that I think the idea for Sherrill is really cool! ^^ I tried to capture the melancholy that has to go along with loving a wanderer. [code]It’s hard work, loving a traveling lady. When she’s around, life is full and gorgeous. Lots of clichés about true love come true—sun is brighter, food tastes better. Weather is beautiful. But whenever she’s gone, and it’s often, it’s like the world closes in, gray and cold. Sparkle has willingly given his heart to Sherrill because there’s no one quite like her. No other dragon is so full of stories, knows so much of the customs of other clans. [i]Did you know some Fire clans won’t eat shellfish on Thursdays? Did you know Light has some of the funniest comedians?[/i] He’s traveled alongside her a little, and rarely do they go more than one league before they run into someone she knows. Wherever she goes, she’s enveloped in an aura of warmth and welcome. He’s just thankful to be a part of that, no matter how small. It’s hard to cope with her loss every time she departs. He’s a lonely dragon who’s never been one for idle chats, and he certainly doesn’t know what Sherrill saw in him. He has a hard time making other friends, preferring instead to sit outside during sunsets, reading. He tries to cope with her wandering ways by writing poetry about her. A lot of it begins [i]so you left again...[/i]. Much of it is bad, but not all. What he doesn’t know is that the hatchlings—who grow up with their mother’s wanderlust—find these scraps of paper and set out in search of their mother. His children always leave but, given who their mother is, he’s never surprised. [/code] And I included the hatchlings you mentioned, though there aren't any as of yet. If everything's alright, that'll be 40g or 35kT. If you can sneak this snippet in somewhere, I'd be grateful: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code]
@MediumDee

Howdy! I finished Sparkle's bio - let me just say that I think the idea for Sherrill is really cool! ^^ I tried to capture the melancholy that has to go along with loving a wanderer.
Code:
It’s hard work, loving a traveling lady. When she’s around, life is full and gorgeous. Lots of clichés about true love come true—sun is brighter, food tastes better. Weather is beautiful. But whenever she’s gone, and it’s often, it’s like the world closes in, gray and cold. Sparkle has willingly given his heart to Sherrill because there’s no one quite like her. No other dragon is so full of stories, knows so much of the customs of other clans. [i]Did you know some Fire clans won’t eat shellfish on Thursdays? Did you know Light has some of the funniest comedians?[/i] He’s traveled alongside her a little, and rarely do they go more than one league before they run into someone she knows. Wherever she goes, she’s enveloped in an aura of warmth and welcome. He’s just thankful to be a part of that, no matter how small. It’s hard to cope with her loss every time she departs. He’s a lonely dragon who’s never been one for idle chats, and he certainly doesn’t know what Sherrill saw in him. He has a hard time making other friends, preferring instead to sit outside during sunsets, reading. He tries to cope with her wandering ways by writing poetry about her. A lot of it begins [i]so you left again...[/i]. Much of it is bad, but not all. What he doesn’t know is that the hatchlings—who grow up with their mother’s wanderlust—find these scraps of paper and set out in search of their mother. His children always leave but, given who their mother is, he’s never surprised.

And I included the hatchlings you mentioned, though there aren't any as of yet. If everything's alright, that'll be 40g or 35kT.

If you can sneak this snippet in somewhere, I'd be grateful:
Code:
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn
Yea, this whole idea is pretty new, so I haven't really gotten much of a chance to breed (and probably won't until sometime next month). I'll send the payment once I get home, I'm on mobile right now and my phone is at 23%. Thanks for writing this up
@Caelyn
Yea, this whole idea is pretty new, so I haven't really gotten much of a chance to breed (and probably won't until sometime next month). I'll send the payment once I get home, I'm on mobile right now and my phone is at 23%. Thanks for writing this up
unknown.png
@Caelyn

Oh my gooodd these are absolutely wonderful. If you ever feel up to writing an epic revolving around these dragons I would definitely like to discuss it with you. Can I be pinged when you open again?
@Caelyn

Oh my gooodd these are absolutely wonderful. If you ever feel up to writing an epic revolving around these dragons I would definitely like to discuss it with you. Can I be pinged when you open again?
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Maike @MakoStorm @MadaraRising @Reefknot @Chocoli @Calavir and @Reginapis

I'm opening 5 slots up for the week, 3 dragons to each slot, if you're interested!

Opening it up to the public tonight, but figured I'd give customers first dibs. ^^

Reefknot, Chocoli, Calavir and Reginapis, I didn't ask if you wanted to be added to the ping list - would you like to be? (If not, I'm very sorry for pinging you! pls forgive me)

The list mostly guarantees you're pinged before I actually open up shop to everyone else, in the chance you are interested in another bio.

@StarryWishes

I'm going to write a freebie for you this week - which dragon would you like, if any? (You've ordered, like, 10-12 + clan lore and I think that qualifies for a freebie :P )

I will also probably Haloshine's and make her the spirit of snowflakes / thundersnow.
@Maike @MakoStorm @MadaraRising @Reefknot @Chocoli @Calavir and @Reginapis

I'm opening 5 slots up for the week, 3 dragons to each slot, if you're interested!

Opening it up to the public tonight, but figured I'd give customers first dibs. ^^

Reefknot, Chocoli, Calavir and Reginapis, I didn't ask if you wanted to be added to the ping list - would you like to be? (If not, I'm very sorry for pinging you! pls forgive me)

The list mostly guarantees you're pinged before I actually open up shop to everyone else, in the chance you are interested in another bio.

@StarryWishes

I'm going to write a freebie for you this week - which dragon would you like, if any? (You've ordered, like, 10-12 + clan lore and I think that qualifies for a freebie :P )

I will also probably Haloshine's and make her the spirit of snowflakes / thundersnow.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84