Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Bios / Lore | ~ Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@Bluebird3 [code]“It’s not boring,” she said to the bear. “It’s necessary.” The two of them plodded up the stairs of the golden watchtower. To their left, a peach-colored sun was sinking beneath a low pile of clouds that now looked near enough to touch. She could have flown or scampered faster, but thought it offended her familiar. He was pretty slow, after all. “It’s just…nothing ever happens.” The bear’s grunt could’ve been agreement or exertion. “But it is nice to sit up here. And it’s a free look at the stars tonight.” With a heavy sigh, Sapphire hauled both of them into the little eyrie that would be home until sunrise. The glass rails and the constant breeze gave the impression of nothing standing between her and open sky. When her bear settled down for a nap, she pressed her eye to the gold filigree telescope—just to fiddle with it—then yanked away. Something was happening. She frantically adjusted the telescope to get a better look. Some small shadowy figure was hurtling over the grassy dunes outside the Hewn City, followed by a pack of somethings. Mean somethings. A huge cloud of dust kicked up as Sapphire spun the knobs wildly. Something else was down there, too—a flying blue book? “She’s in trouble!” Her bear was already loping down the stairs, resigned. Far below, Radiation Clan’s front guard were at the ready. Her warning horn blast was unnecessary, but loud and satisfying. Steeling herself, Sapphire leapt off the tower. The fall through the air lasted forever, especially when she snapped her wings open to slow it. [i]Fancy being a dragon with a mild vertigo problem…[/i] At least she’d calculated her trajectory correctly. She landed before the little fae, who was wild-eyed with fright. She instinctively took the smaller dragon into her arms. “Here. Come with me.” As calmly as possible, she led the little one to a small cave in a hill beside the watchtower. For a long moment, they stood together in the dark, listening to one another’s shaky breath. Occasionally a shout from the front guard rang out. Eventually, Sapphire’s bear hauled himself slowly into the cave, then collapsed with a sigh. His glowing fur provided enough light for the dragons to survey one another. “You saved me.” The fae’s eyes were very round and glittery. Sapphire’s cheeks flushed. “I—“ “But more than that,” Lapis gasped. She snatched her anxiously fluttering familiar from the air and turned the page to a portrait. Sapphire squinted. There was a dark spiral looming protectively over a little fae. “It sounds crazy, but…I used to have dreams about you, you know?” She smiled up at Sapphire. “That’s one amazing pickup line,” Sapphire said. That was all she could think of. She looked to her bear for help, but he only shrugged. “Here. Have this. I think it’s meant for you.” With a little flutter, Lapis placed the heavy necklace around Sapphire’s neck. The Spiral’s whole body went warm. She looked away and coughed. “Thank you. What were those things, anyway?” “I learned today,” Lapis said solemnly. “That the Beastclans don’t like tag.” ~*~ Since their strange meeting, Sapphire and Lapis have been inseparable. Sapphire is still shy and likes to spend some evenings in the watchtower, but finds that touching her necklace (now a beloved treasure) relieves her anxiety somewhat. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size] [/code] Hey there! I finished up your bio. ^^ Hope you like it. I really need to start keeping track of people who paid or not. I'm going to guess you...didn't? (If you did, please don't hurt me). Thanks for the business! I really love your art and the interplay between these two. :)
@Bluebird3
Code:
“It’s not boring,” she said to the bear. “It’s necessary.” The two of them plodded up the stairs of the golden watchtower. To their left, a peach-colored sun was sinking beneath a low pile of clouds that now looked near enough to touch. She could have flown or scampered faster, but thought it offended her familiar. He was pretty slow, after all. “It’s just…nothing ever happens.” The bear’s grunt could’ve been agreement or exertion. “But it is nice to sit up here. And it’s a free look at the stars tonight.” With a heavy sigh, Sapphire hauled both of them into the little eyrie that would be home until sunrise. The glass rails and the constant breeze gave the impression of nothing standing between her and open sky. When her bear settled down for a nap, she pressed her eye to the gold filigree telescope—just to fiddle with it—then yanked away. Something was happening. She frantically adjusted the telescope to get a better look. Some small shadowy figure was hurtling over the grassy dunes outside the Hewn City, followed by a pack of somethings. Mean somethings. A huge cloud of dust kicked up as Sapphire spun the knobs wildly. Something else was down there, too—a flying blue book? “She’s in trouble!” Her bear was already loping down the stairs, resigned. Far below, Radiation Clan’s front guard were at the ready. Her warning horn blast was unnecessary, but loud and satisfying. Steeling herself, Sapphire leapt off the tower. The fall through the air lasted forever, especially when she snapped her wings open to slow it. [i]Fancy being a dragon with a mild vertigo problem…[/i] At least she’d calculated her trajectory correctly. She landed before the little fae, who was wild-eyed with fright. She instinctively took the smaller dragon into her arms. “Here. Come with me.” As calmly as possible, she led the little one to a small cave in a hill beside the watchtower. For a long moment, they stood together in the dark, listening to one another’s shaky breath. Occasionally a shout from the front guard rang out. Eventually, Sapphire’s bear hauled himself slowly into the cave, then collapsed with a sigh. His glowing fur provided enough light for the dragons to survey one another. “You saved me.” The fae’s eyes were very round and glittery. Sapphire’s cheeks flushed. “I—“ “But more than that,” Lapis gasped. She snatched her anxiously fluttering familiar from the air and turned the page to a portrait. Sapphire squinted. There was a dark spiral looming protectively over a little fae. “It sounds crazy, but…I used to have dreams about you, you know?” She smiled up at Sapphire. “That’s one amazing pickup line,” Sapphire said. That was all she could think of. She looked to her bear for help, but he only shrugged. “Here. Have this. I think it’s meant for you.” With a little flutter, Lapis placed the heavy necklace around Sapphire’s neck. The Spiral’s whole body went warm. She looked away and coughed. “Thank you. What were those things, anyway?” “I learned today,” Lapis said solemnly. “That the Beastclans don’t like tag.” ~*~ Since their strange meeting, Sapphire and Lapis have been inseparable. Sapphire is still shy and likes to spend some evenings in the watchtower, but finds that touching her necklace (now a beloved treasure) relieves her anxiety somewhat. [size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

Hey there! I finished up your bio. ^^ Hope you like it.

I really need to start keeping track of people who paid or not. I'm going to guess you...didn't? (If you did, please don't hurt me).

Thanks for the business! I really love your art and the interplay between these two. :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Hanjamuffin So I noticed the bios already have a bit of coding, and I'll leave mine off of the bios. But here they are! [b]Opal[/b]: [code]Theatrical // Wealthy // Stunning ENFJ Aquarius / Pisces VIII of Wands Opal was born into wealthy circumstances, and thus was used to silver spoons and mother-of-pearl vases. As a result of her upbringing, she can come off as cool, aloof and haughty, as she learned her social skills from watching her parents belittle the servants. Now that she is older—and blind, due to a virulent infection—she finds solace in natural settings. The scent and texture of lilies and gardenia soothe her. Beneath her colorful, dark, dramatic façade, she longs for nothing more to be helpful. However, even in her nicest moments, she appears flighty and changeable. [/code] [b]Cyclone[/b] [code] The Brave Wanderer Grim // Restless // Relentless ISTJ Pisces / Sagittarius VI of Wands {R} Once a famed scholar, Cyclone now spends his time wandering alone. He seeks spiritual comfort and finds it in austere settings; neither sere tundra nor craggy mountain is too bleak for him. He is eternally consumed by wanderlust and has been since he was a hatchling. He tried to channel the urge to move into something positive. In addition to his studies, he was a mapmaker of some repute. Yet, the expedition that led to his downfall—where he lost a research team in the Southern Icefields—hangs heavily over him, and has frozen most of his heart. The pain of the harsh elements has a cleansing effect on his soul. [/code] [b]Fenrir[/b]: [code]The Thief-Turned-King Bold // Brash // Nuanced INFJ Leo / Scorpio Knight of Pentacles {R} Looking at him now, one would never guess Fenrir came from poverty. His family started with nothing, and he grew up on dinners of hot water and grass. Now, his noble charm, impeccable wit, and shady business dealings have gifted him a life of decadence. He favors the richest clothing and most expensive wine. Star oysters and rich scallions adorn his dinner table. But deep down, beneath all his gilded elegance, he forever worries that his associates can see the frightened, starving hatchling he once was. [/code] Then for credit's sake, you can copy+paste this anywhere into the bios: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] I hope you like them! (Your call-out message made me laugh :P) That'll be 30kT or 36g or some variation thereof.
@Hanjamuffin

So I noticed the bios already have a bit of coding, and I'll leave mine off of the bios. But here they are!

Opal:
Code:
Theatrical // Wealthy // Stunning ENFJ Aquarius / Pisces VIII of Wands Opal was born into wealthy circumstances, and thus was used to silver spoons and mother-of-pearl vases. As a result of her upbringing, she can come off as cool, aloof and haughty, as she learned her social skills from watching her parents belittle the servants. Now that she is older—and blind, due to a virulent infection—she finds solace in natural settings. The scent and texture of lilies and gardenia soothe her. Beneath her colorful, dark, dramatic façade, she longs for nothing more to be helpful. However, even in her nicest moments, she appears flighty and changeable.

Cyclone
Code:
The Brave Wanderer Grim // Restless // Relentless ISTJ Pisces / Sagittarius VI of Wands {R} Once a famed scholar, Cyclone now spends his time wandering alone. He seeks spiritual comfort and finds it in austere settings; neither sere tundra nor craggy mountain is too bleak for him. He is eternally consumed by wanderlust and has been since he was a hatchling. He tried to channel the urge to move into something positive. In addition to his studies, he was a mapmaker of some repute. Yet, the expedition that led to his downfall—where he lost a research team in the Southern Icefields—hangs heavily over him, and has frozen most of his heart. The pain of the harsh elements has a cleansing effect on his soul.

Fenrir:
Code:
The Thief-Turned-King Bold // Brash // Nuanced INFJ Leo / Scorpio Knight of Pentacles {R} Looking at him now, one would never guess Fenrir came from poverty. His family started with nothing, and he grew up on dinners of hot water and grass. Now, his noble charm, impeccable wit, and shady business dealings have gifted him a life of decadence. He favors the richest clothing and most expensive wine. Star oysters and rich scallions adorn his dinner table. But deep down, beneath all his gilded elegance, he forever worries that his associates can see the frightened, starving hatchling he once was.

Then for credit's sake, you can copy+paste this anywhere into the bios:
Code:
[size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]

I hope you like them! (Your call-out message made me laugh :P)

That'll be 30kT or 36g or some variation thereof.
j3zsWMV.png
@Reginapis [code]Her sister had more “appealing” colors (whatever that meant). That was all. And yet, enough to separate them. During their childhood, Idoya watched as her sister got the royal treatment—massages, the choicest breakfasts, the stature lessons. Herself, she was more likely to roll around in the earth or frighten the village boys with a blast of fire. She liked to hunt, and turned down every request to [i]get to know you[/i] with a snarl. Still, nonetheless, a small seed of envy bloomed in Idoya’s heart. [i]Must she truly get all of your attention? Does she have to get all of the clothing?[/i] And deeper down, where the mind’s whispers are scarcely audible, [i]is she that much better than me?[/i] All the worries came to a halt one hot summer evening during the Rose Ball. Idoya watched her sister take turn after turn with suitors until the whirl of silks made her a bit dizzy. Excusing herself ungracefully, she spirited a flask of apple mead into the gardens to drink along. She idly plucked apart her daisy crown, watching the silver moonlight shiver on the heavy trees, until she heard a small sniffling behind her. Her sister. Some of the envy bloomed brighter. “What are you crying about? You’re the toast of the ball, and everyone adores you!” But Anatola couldn’t stop crying. As Idoya drew nearer, she saw that her younger sister’s paws were wounded from dancing so much, and there were small dark bruises lingering beneath her scales from all the massages. As she kneaded a wounded foot between her paws, she realized that life was hard for both of them. While she watched her sister with envy, Anatola envied Idoya’s freedom. And no matter what else, they were still sisters. Since that night, Idoya has been her sister’s strongest advocate, even speaking out against some of the more rigorous training practices. Though the two walk separate paths, they are ever allies. [/code] For Idoya. I hope you like it! It was interesting to write about the non-royal sister. That will be 35kT or 40g or some variation thereof, please! Oh, and to give credit, please copy + paste this somewhere around the bio ^^ [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code]
@Reginapis
Code:
Her sister had more “appealing” colors (whatever that meant). That was all. And yet, enough to separate them. During their childhood, Idoya watched as her sister got the royal treatment—massages, the choicest breakfasts, the stature lessons. Herself, she was more likely to roll around in the earth or frighten the village boys with a blast of fire. She liked to hunt, and turned down every request to [i]get to know you[/i] with a snarl. Still, nonetheless, a small seed of envy bloomed in Idoya’s heart. [i]Must she truly get all of your attention? Does she have to get all of the clothing?[/i] And deeper down, where the mind’s whispers are scarcely audible, [i]is she that much better than me?[/i] All the worries came to a halt one hot summer evening during the Rose Ball. Idoya watched her sister take turn after turn with suitors until the whirl of silks made her a bit dizzy. Excusing herself ungracefully, she spirited a flask of apple mead into the gardens to drink along. She idly plucked apart her daisy crown, watching the silver moonlight shiver on the heavy trees, until she heard a small sniffling behind her. Her sister. Some of the envy bloomed brighter. “What are you crying about? You’re the toast of the ball, and everyone adores you!” But Anatola couldn’t stop crying. As Idoya drew nearer, she saw that her younger sister’s paws were wounded from dancing so much, and there were small dark bruises lingering beneath her scales from all the massages. As she kneaded a wounded foot between her paws, she realized that life was hard for both of them. While she watched her sister with envy, Anatola envied Idoya’s freedom. And no matter what else, they were still sisters. Since that night, Idoya has been her sister’s strongest advocate, even speaking out against some of the more rigorous training practices. Though the two walk separate paths, they are ever allies.

For Idoya. I hope you like it! It was interesting to write about the non-royal sister.
That will be 35kT or 40g or some variation thereof, please!

Oh, and to give credit, please copy + paste this somewhere around the bio ^^
Code:
[size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size]
j3zsWMV.png
@Reefknot Hey-o! I hope you don't mind, but I basically wrote one longish story in two parts that's divided between them. Topaz's comes first, Zircon's second. :) [b]Topaz[/b] [code]Deep in the Viridian Labyrinth, lost in a valley brimming with lilies and clover, lived Topaz and her clan. She grew up happy and heathy—paying in puddles and learning the names of trees. What she didn’t realize was that every other dragon in her clan was a Snapper. Since she’d never seen another species before, she thought every dragon shared her round belly, staunch legs and strong wings. One fresh spring evening, as she dug for mudcrabs with her brothers on a river bank, she spotted movement from the bushes. She and her brothers hid, and were startled when a line of dragons emerged from the brush. Topaz believed they were sick Snappers at first, affected by a wasting, rotting disease. They were tall and feather winged, skinny, about twenty in number. Her eye was caught by the smallest Skydancer bringing up the end of the line. Her brothers wanted to throw mud at them, but she stopped them and watched the dragons glide toward her village. Her eyes lingered on the smallest one. As the sun set, her heart beat out a strange rhythm. The strange Snappers were meeting with her grandfather, the leader of the clan. She didn’t understand all of what was said, but heard the words [i]famine[/i] and [i]plague[/i]. The smallest Skydancer—for that was what they were called—was watching her curiously above the village fire. [/code] [b]Zircon[/b]: [code]The Blacksand Annex was a harsh place to live for anyone. For the nameless Skydancer’s clan, it was impossible. As the elders began to die off and he dwindled to feather and bone, his clan led a long, solemn march to the Viridian Labyrinth. There, the adults whispered, everything was green and food grew everywhere. He has no memory of joining this clan. His best guess was that an egg was tossed aside by a caravan of wanderers, and picked up by the desert Skydancers. But he does remember happening upon the clan of large, stout, friendly dragons. They scared him a bit just because they were shaped differently. The night his clan arrived, he nervously waited for the shorter dragons to accept them. He looked up at all the fruit. Luscious yellow globes hung overhead like heavy stars, set among lavender and crimson blossoms. So lost was he in contemplation of the food that he didn’t notice his clan had been accepted. “Want one?” A little blue-green girl was looking up at him, holding a slice of rich yellow. “You should try some.” She pressed it toward his mouth. That was enough for him: he was too hungry to be tactful. Fragments of fruit fell to the ground as he slurped it down, ears ringing from the sweetness. At last he sat back with a gasp, only to find that the girl had lain out a small buffet of fruit and insects. She laughed a little as he ate, then patted his head, getting sticky juice on both of them. ~*~ From that moment on, they were close friends. He was surrounded by warmth, affection and food for the first time. For Topaz’s part, she was intrigued by tales of the outside world, of a different species. Her clan chose a name for the little Skydancer—Zircon—and watched with wonder as his colorless eyes turned slowly green. The Snapper clan whispered that the Gladekeeper herself had worked wonders with the sick boy, and he’d been closer to death than anyone had realized. It took a long time for Topaz and Zircon to realize they were in love. When both of them were grown, the clan leaders offered Topaz her father’s ruling position, on condition that she be bonded to another Snapper. Instead, she gracefully declined and chose to leave with Zircon, to wander the Viridian Labyrinth with her mate by her side. The two of them are inseparable. [/code] Hope you like them a lot! ^^ I always appreciate returning customers. Let me know if there's anything you want me to change. For credit, I'd love if you copy-pasted this somewhere in the bios: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] That'll be 70kT or 80g or some combination of the two.
@Reefknot

Hey-o! I hope you don't mind, but I basically wrote one longish story in two parts that's divided between them. Topaz's comes first, Zircon's second. :)

Topaz
Code:
Deep in the Viridian Labyrinth, lost in a valley brimming with lilies and clover, lived Topaz and her clan. She grew up happy and heathy—paying in puddles and learning the names of trees. What she didn’t realize was that every other dragon in her clan was a Snapper. Since she’d never seen another species before, she thought every dragon shared her round belly, staunch legs and strong wings. One fresh spring evening, as she dug for mudcrabs with her brothers on a river bank, she spotted movement from the bushes. She and her brothers hid, and were startled when a line of dragons emerged from the brush. Topaz believed they were sick Snappers at first, affected by a wasting, rotting disease. They were tall and feather winged, skinny, about twenty in number. Her eye was caught by the smallest Skydancer bringing up the end of the line. Her brothers wanted to throw mud at them, but she stopped them and watched the dragons glide toward her village. Her eyes lingered on the smallest one. As the sun set, her heart beat out a strange rhythm. The strange Snappers were meeting with her grandfather, the leader of the clan. She didn’t understand all of what was said, but heard the words [i]famine[/i] and [i]plague[/i]. The smallest Skydancer—for that was what they were called—was watching her curiously above the village fire.

Zircon:
Code:
The Blacksand Annex was a harsh place to live for anyone. For the nameless Skydancer’s clan, it was impossible. As the elders began to die off and he dwindled to feather and bone, his clan led a long, solemn march to the Viridian Labyrinth. There, the adults whispered, everything was green and food grew everywhere. He has no memory of joining this clan. His best guess was that an egg was tossed aside by a caravan of wanderers, and picked up by the desert Skydancers. But he does remember happening upon the clan of large, stout, friendly dragons. They scared him a bit just because they were shaped differently. The night his clan arrived, he nervously waited for the shorter dragons to accept them. He looked up at all the fruit. Luscious yellow globes hung overhead like heavy stars, set among lavender and crimson blossoms. So lost was he in contemplation of the food that he didn’t notice his clan had been accepted. “Want one?” A little blue-green girl was looking up at him, holding a slice of rich yellow. “You should try some.” She pressed it toward his mouth. That was enough for him: he was too hungry to be tactful. Fragments of fruit fell to the ground as he slurped it down, ears ringing from the sweetness. At last he sat back with a gasp, only to find that the girl had lain out a small buffet of fruit and insects. She laughed a little as he ate, then patted his head, getting sticky juice on both of them. ~*~ From that moment on, they were close friends. He was surrounded by warmth, affection and food for the first time. For Topaz’s part, she was intrigued by tales of the outside world, of a different species. Her clan chose a name for the little Skydancer—Zircon—and watched with wonder as his colorless eyes turned slowly green. The Snapper clan whispered that the Gladekeeper herself had worked wonders with the sick boy, and he’d been closer to death than anyone had realized. It took a long time for Topaz and Zircon to realize they were in love. When both of them were grown, the clan leaders offered Topaz her father’s ruling position, on condition that she be bonded to another Snapper. Instead, she gracefully declined and chose to leave with Zircon, to wander the Viridian Labyrinth with her mate by her side. The two of them are inseparable.

Hope you like them a lot! ^^ I always appreciate returning customers. Let me know if there's anything you want me to change.

For credit, I'd love if you copy-pasted this somewhere in the bios:
Code:

That'll be 70kT or 80g or some combination of the two.
j3zsWMV.png
*bump*
*bump*
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn I'd love a long bio from you! Here's my thread on everything about the dragon I want to order for
@Caelyn I'd love a long bio from you! Here's my thread on everything about the dragon I want to order for
@Calavir

Alright! What a perfect dragon to write a long bio for. ^^ Since it is long by its very nature, it may take a few days, but I'd love to work with Blademaw.
@Calavir

Alright! What a perfect dragon to write a long bio for. ^^ Since it is long by its very nature, it may take a few days, but I'd love to work with Blademaw.
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn Perfect! I'm so glad you think so! When would you like payment?
@Caelyn Perfect! I'm so glad you think so! When would you like payment?
@Calavir

After the bio's complete and delivered, I'll post it and remind you to pay me (that way I don't forget / get everything mixed up).

Thanks! ^^
@Calavir

After the bio's complete and delivered, I'll post it and remind you to pay me (that way I don't forget / get everything mixed up).

Thanks! ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@Starrywishes Phew! [b]Snowbloom[/b] Your progen! I wrote about her leaving and returning: [code]A long while ago, the Gladekeeper was making dragon spirits. Some were awkward and clumsy; others were strange and shy. She wanted to make one who was as quiet as fresh sheets of winter snow, but excitable as fresh flowers in spring, so she made a fae and called her Snowbloom. For whatever reason, Snowbloom didn’t like her place in life. She resented being made of Ice, Nature and Light. So she cast off her name, forgot it for a while, then went on a long, meandering journey to the Firefall Isles. There she took up a new identity and joined the blacksmith dragons in singing and smiling. She loved their melodious songs and paper-lantern decorated villages. But something didn’t feel right. She felt the same way rejoicing with the hunters in the Southern Icefield, and the flautists in the Windswept Plateau. They were nice, and she liked them, but she just didn’t fit in. At last, weary and sick at heart, she made her tired way back to the foot of the mountain that Clan Skyseeker called home. She looked up. The clouds rolled past, low and heavy gray. With a resigned sigh, she started up the mountain. But with every step she took—as the sky grew darker—her heart grew lighter and lighter. By the time she made it up to the elemental village, she felt like singing. So she did as the others greeted her, overjoyed that she had returned. Her voice rang out, “I was gone once, but I’m home now!” [/code] [b]Springfeather[/b] [code]Born of the Tidecaller’s compassion, Springfeather began her life in the deep kelp of the Sea of One Thousand Currents. There, she learned the art of healing, using rare rock salts hidden in the earth’s crust. It was an easy life, floating there in the warm water, but eventually she grew curious about the world above. She cautiously poked her head above the waves and blinked in surprise. There was an ocean hanging upside-down above her (for that was how she thought of the sky). This new world was very frightening, and it took a long time for her to understand what it meant, to work up courage. Around the time she was pondering it, there was a great, terrible storm and many shipwrecks. Dragons lay wounded in the water and on a beach nearby. Feeling deeply hurt herself by all the carnage, she dragged herself ashore and began ministering to the wounded with her rare salts. Since the dragons were bleary, feverish and hazed from their injuries, they still pass around tales of the blue-green girl who went in and out of the waves like most other dragons did the sky. She eventually made it to Clan Skyseeker because she sought to further her healing skills, and thought that they could use her. [/code] [b]Moonpetal[/b] [code]One spring, a sacred flower bloomed at the foot of the statue of the Lightweaver. Goldenbloom noticed it first, while tending the sparkling pink roses that bloomed all over Clan Skyseeker. Enormous, snowy white, and shaped like a closed lily, the bloom’s pollen resembled golden dust. And, in the moonlight, the petals took on a faint, rainbow incandescence. After months of careful tending, the flower bloomed late one night, revealing a large silver egg in its center. Goldenbloom called the rest of her clan over and, affected by their spiritual energy, the egg hatched too soon. The little hatchling was pale and rose-tinted, which made the elders nervous—normally Coatl-children are fiery and colorful and bubbly. For the first months of her life, Moonpetal slept and dreamt of another age of Sornieth, where the entire land bloomed with health and the dragons and beastclans lived harmoniously. After she was healed by Springfeather, she awakened, and soon told all the others of her visions. The little Coatl is a renowned seer, and concerned with helping dragons of all flights. [/code] I think you still owe me 50g for your progen's, but you've been such a phenomenal customer that you can pay whatever you want. Really, it's been so good working with you. :) I hope you like these! Please let me know if you need me to change anything. Oh, and if you can copy+paste this into all of the bios, I would appreciate it: [code][size=2]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205084]Caelyn[/url][/size][/code] Thanks again!
@Starrywishes

Phew!

Snowbloom
Your progen! I wrote about her leaving and returning:
Code:
A long while ago, the Gladekeeper was making dragon spirits. Some were awkward and clumsy; others were strange and shy. She wanted to make one who was as quiet as fresh sheets of winter snow, but excitable as fresh flowers in spring, so she made a fae and called her Snowbloom. For whatever reason, Snowbloom didn’t like her place in life. She resented being made of Ice, Nature and Light. So she cast off her name, forgot it for a while, then went on a long, meandering journey to the Firefall Isles. There she took up a new identity and joined the blacksmith dragons in singing and smiling. She loved their melodious songs and paper-lantern decorated villages. But something didn’t feel right. She felt the same way rejoicing with the hunters in the Southern Icefield, and the flautists in the Windswept Plateau. They were nice, and she liked them, but she just didn’t fit in. At last, weary and sick at heart, she made her tired way back to the foot of the mountain that Clan Skyseeker called home. She looked up. The clouds rolled past, low and heavy gray. With a resigned sigh, she started up the mountain. But with every step she took—as the sky grew darker—her heart grew lighter and lighter. By the time she made it up to the elemental village, she felt like singing. So she did as the others greeted her, overjoyed that she had returned. Her voice rang out, “I was gone once, but I’m home now!”

Springfeather
Code:
Born of the Tidecaller’s compassion, Springfeather began her life in the deep kelp of the Sea of One Thousand Currents. There, she learned the art of healing, using rare rock salts hidden in the earth’s crust. It was an easy life, floating there in the warm water, but eventually she grew curious about the world above. She cautiously poked her head above the waves and blinked in surprise. There was an ocean hanging upside-down above her (for that was how she thought of the sky). This new world was very frightening, and it took a long time for her to understand what it meant, to work up courage. Around the time she was pondering it, there was a great, terrible storm and many shipwrecks. Dragons lay wounded in the water and on a beach nearby. Feeling deeply hurt herself by all the carnage, she dragged herself ashore and began ministering to the wounded with her rare salts. Since the dragons were bleary, feverish and hazed from their injuries, they still pass around tales of the blue-green girl who went in and out of the waves like most other dragons did the sky. She eventually made it to Clan Skyseeker because she sought to further her healing skills, and thought that they could use her.

Moonpetal
Code:
One spring, a sacred flower bloomed at the foot of the statue of the Lightweaver. Goldenbloom noticed it first, while tending the sparkling pink roses that bloomed all over Clan Skyseeker. Enormous, snowy white, and shaped like a closed lily, the bloom’s pollen resembled golden dust. And, in the moonlight, the petals took on a faint, rainbow incandescence. After months of careful tending, the flower bloomed late one night, revealing a large silver egg in its center. Goldenbloom called the rest of her clan over and, affected by their spiritual energy, the egg hatched too soon. The little hatchling was pale and rose-tinted, which made the elders nervous—normally Coatl-children are fiery and colorful and bubbly. For the first months of her life, Moonpetal slept and dreamt of another age of Sornieth, where the entire land bloomed with health and the dragons and beastclans lived harmoniously. After she was healed by Springfeather, she awakened, and soon told all the others of her visions. The little Coatl is a renowned seer, and concerned with helping dragons of all flights.

I think you still owe me 50g for your progen's, but you've been such a phenomenal customer that you can pay whatever you want. Really, it's been so good working with you. :) I hope you like these! Please let me know if you need me to change anything.

Oh, and if you can copy+paste this into all of the bios, I would appreciate it:
Code:

Thanks again!
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84