Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
@Pannathian

Could I be added to your ping list, please?
@Pannathian

Could I be added to your ping list, please?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
Dude is there somewhere I can follow you like Deviantart or Tumblr or something???
Your art is hella :O
Dude is there somewhere I can follow you like Deviantart or Tumblr or something???
Your art is hella :O
May I please be put on the return customer list! Been a bit and have a few ideas in mind~
May I please be put on the return customer list! Been a bit and have a few ideas in mind~
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
@KittyCheshire @LarissaoftheSea added to respective ping lists!

@aspieli I do! The link is actually in the rules xD but it's zonepan.tumblr.com :)
@KittyCheshire @LarissaoftheSea added to respective ping lists!

@aspieli I do! The link is actually in the rules xD but it's zonepan.tumblr.com :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Aw heck, guess I read through them too fast lol
Followed ya!
If you're ever up for an art trade, hmu ^u^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2061895
Aw heck, guess I read through them too fast lol
Followed ya!
If you're ever up for an art trade, hmu ^u^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2061895
@pannathian

eyyyyyyy. Can I get on your pinglist please?
@pannathian

eyyyyyyy. Can I get on your pinglist please?
You're all gems
@Pannathian could i please get on your pinglist? love your art c:
@Pannathian could i please get on your pinglist? love your art c:
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
@Pannathian
Pinglist please
@Pannathian
Pinglist please
@Popette @CityTurtle @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Kaelum @Roderick @Corvani @Cloneclone @Betta @matejko @Cacogen @litleos @KittyCheshire @treesponge @meretrixprocax @CanisMajoris

Okay.. I updated a bit, and also reduced my slots (sorRY) but please make sure you read everything again if you haven't before ordering! And also double check to make sure there hasn't already been people before you post so as to avoid filling up the thread!!
:3

EDIT: OOPS I forgot to change thread title to say open LOL
@Popette @CityTurtle @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Kaelum @Roderick @Corvani @Cloneclone @Betta @matejko @Cacogen @litleos @KittyCheshire @treesponge @meretrixprocax @CanisMajoris

Okay.. I updated a bit, and also reduced my slots (sorRY) but please make sure you read everything again if you haven't before ordering! And also double check to make sure there hasn't already been people before you post so as to avoid filling up the thread!!
:3

EDIT: OOPS I forgot to change thread title to say open LOL
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@pannathian i believe in fairies + pink is my fav color

Is it okay if i reserve a slot until i can get to my computer with my refs really quick? i know your slots are gonna be swiped up and ill just take a few minutes!!
@pannathian i believe in fairies + pink is my fav color

Is it okay if i reserve a slot until i can get to my computer with my refs really quick? i know your slots are gonna be swiped up and ill just take a few minutes!!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif