Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@litleos Yeah, sure!
@litleos Yeah, sure!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian

Is it okay to get a lineart but I only have a headshot ref and a text description?
@Pannathian

Is it okay to get a lineart but I only have a headshot ref and a text description?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567

Yes! It's in the FAQ~
@Gem4567

Yes! It's in the FAQ~
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
i cant believe i pinged you right after clearly reading the warning that said not to ping you omg..sorry! im a little dumb sometimes lmao

User: tidalfoam
Type of Commission: flat/minor shading
Price Total: 600kt! but ill be paying in some items, too!
noc scroll 196k AH price
noc egg x 3 108kt AH price
aaand thats about 400kt, right? so ill pay the rest in treasure!
Refs: http://toyhou.se/73014.dimitri
Specifications: could he have a facial expression like the third chara in your chibi examples? i always want to comission him with that kind of look on his face, but i never know how to describe it exactly haha
i cant believe i pinged you right after clearly reading the warning that said not to ping you omg..sorry! im a little dumb sometimes lmao

User: tidalfoam
Type of Commission: flat/minor shading
Price Total: 600kt! but ill be paying in some items, too!
noc scroll 196k AH price
noc egg x 3 108kt AH price
aaand thats about 400kt, right? so ill pay the rest in treasure!
Refs: http://toyhou.se/73014.dimitri
Specifications: could he have a facial expression like the third chara in your chibi examples? i always want to comission him with that kind of look on his face, but i never know how to describe it exactly haha
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@litleos Can do!! No worries xD Added!
@litleos Can do!! No worries xD Added!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
User: Gem4567
Type of Commission: Lineart
Price Total: 450k Tr
Refs:
http://imgur.com/RFw4rcT
Specifications:
This is Efren, my Ridgeback~ Personality wise he's pretty much like a rabid dog mixed with a toddler. He's known as my clan's Beserker and is highly sensitive so he must be blindfolded, chained (hands, feet and harness), and his hands bound by mittens (not needed to be depicted) or else destruction will occur. He usually wears something like skin tight sheer black sleeves that attach to a cloth under his collar that keep them secure. They end at the base of his middle finger. His unbraided hair drops and drags along the floor like a bridal dress train and has a very fluffy plush texture. He usually doesn't wear a top and is quite muscular. He usually wears a pair of black breeches under his kilt and has a fondness for toe rings. His collar has three syringes stick out from the middle, left, and right.

Let me know if you need anymore details! Also, do you stream perchance?

Pink is my fave color!
User: Gem4567
Type of Commission: Lineart
Price Total: 450k Tr
Refs:
http://imgur.com/RFw4rcT
Specifications:
This is Efren, my Ridgeback~ Personality wise he's pretty much like a rabid dog mixed with a toddler. He's known as my clan's Beserker and is highly sensitive so he must be blindfolded, chained (hands, feet and harness), and his hands bound by mittens (not needed to be depicted) or else destruction will occur. He usually wears something like skin tight sheer black sleeves that attach to a cloth under his collar that keep them secure. They end at the base of his middle finger. His unbraided hair drops and drags along the floor like a bridal dress train and has a very fluffy plush texture. He usually doesn't wear a top and is quite muscular. He usually wears a pair of black breeches under his kilt and has a fondness for toe rings. His collar has three syringes stick out from the middle, left, and right.

Let me know if you need anymore details! Also, do you stream perchance?

Pink is my fave color!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Waaah omg I love your art *o*

User: Skiatha
Type of Commission: Minor Shaded fullbody
Price Total: 600k t
Refs: I don't have a ref sheet but here is one pic I made of him~
http://jei9.deviantart.com/art/Easy-boy-652167947
(the man, not doggo xD)

Specifications: You are free to redesign his outfit a bit, as well as anything else! His hair is silver colored, slightly long and tussled. Directly under his big wings he also has a secondary pair of wings, which basically serves as a tail and is shaped like one (so there are no bones in it, just a fan of feathers).
For pose, something easy like just standing will do! <3

also i do believe in fairies >u> ....and pink is my favorite color lol
Waaah omg I love your art *o*

User: Skiatha
Type of Commission: Minor Shaded fullbody
Price Total: 600k t
Refs: I don't have a ref sheet but here is one pic I made of him~
http://jei9.deviantart.com/art/Easy-boy-652167947
(the man, not doggo xD)

Specifications: You are free to redesign his outfit a bit, as well as anything else! His hair is silver colored, slightly long and tussled. Directly under his big wings he also has a secondary pair of wings, which basically serves as a tail and is shaped like one (so there are no bones in it, just a fan of feathers).
For pose, something easy like just standing will do! <3

also i do believe in fairies >u> ....and pink is my favorite color lol
pdPOUgg.png
@Gem4567

I can stream on picarto, but lately the screen has been glitching while I stream and getting purple, so I haven't been able to fix it yet. I may in the future though, once I figure out whats wrong! Added!

@Skiatha

Thank you!!Added!
@Gem4567

I can stream on picarto, but lately the screen has been glitching while I stream and getting purple, so I haven't been able to fix it yet. I may in the future though, once I figure out whats wrong! Added!

@Skiatha

Thank you!!Added!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@pannathian
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
@pannathian