Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
@nickledragons Also i forgot to ask- digital or traditional?
@nickledragons Also i forgot to ask- digital or traditional?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa I'm cool with that! I'd like digital please :D I can send over the gems immediately if you'd like!
@Zooropa I'm cool with that! I'd like digital please :D I can send over the gems immediately if you'd like!
@Zooropa

Yea that works! I didnt know how you were going to to it so i thought it better to ask :)
@Zooropa

Yea that works! I didnt know how you were going to to it so i thought it better to ask :)
@Bewildebeest Alrighty, send them over in a cr and I'll accept them after I finish!
@Bewildebeest Alrighty, send them over in a cr and I'll accept them after I finish!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Nickledragons @bewildebeest Hi guys- I'm sorry to have to do this, but some family issues have just sprung up, and I don't think I'll be able to get around to either of your commissions at the moment. I'm cancelling your crossroad requests so you can take back your currency. Very sorry about this!
@Nickledragons @bewildebeest Hi guys- I'm sorry to have to do this, but some family issues have just sprung up, and I don't think I'll be able to get around to either of your commissions at the moment. I'm cancelling your crossroad requests so you can take back your currency. Very sorry about this!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa no problem! I hope you and your family are alright.
@Zooropa no problem! I hope you and your family are alright.
@NickelDragons we'll be alright :) Thank you for the well wishes!
@NickelDragons we'll be alright :) Thank you for the well wishes!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Your art is stunning!! May I be added to the pinglist please? @Zooropa
Your art is stunning!! May I be added to the pinglist please? @Zooropa
@Fangofthevoid Thank you so much, and of course!
@Fangofthevoid Thank you so much, and of course!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Sorry, I didn't see that you were closed. May I be added to the pinglist instead? [s]May I take that last slot? I'd like a headshot of this guy.[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23764791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237648/23764791_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll be paying in gems.
Sorry, I didn't see that you were closed. May I be added to the pinglist instead?

May I take that last slot?

I'd like a headshot of this guy.

23764791_350.png

I'll be paying in gems.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31