Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
@Zooropa
I will be paying in gems! Would you like me to send the CR now or later?
@Zooropa
I will be paying in gems! Would you like me to send the CR now or later?
@NickelDragons Now will be fine!
@NickelDragons Now will be fine!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

The CR has been sent.
@Zooropa

The CR has been sent.
@NickelDragons alright, I'll get started on the art right away ^^
@NickelDragons alright, I'll get started on the art right away ^^

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[center]@Zooropa Heya! I finally have enough gems, Can I get another headshot of this wonderful girl if you are still open? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29988079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299881/29988079_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Zooropa

Heya! I finally have enough gems, Can I get another headshot of this wonderful girl if you are still open?

29988079_350.png
@Nickeldragons of course! just send the gems in a cr and I'll collect them once I finish!
@Nickeldragons of course! just send the gems in a cr and I'll collect them once I finish!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

If it wont cost more for her headshot, i have a request. Could you have the collar of the scarf thing as the ending point? I dont know if that makes much sense...
@Zooropa

If it wont cost more for her headshot, i have a request. Could you have the collar of the scarf thing as the ending point? I dont know if that makes much sense...
@Zooropa You mentioned in your first post maybe doing non-fr creatures, could I get a fullbody of any of these boys that might interest you? I can pay with gems :D
@Zooropa You mentioned in your first post maybe doing non-fr creatures, could I get a fullbody of any of these boys that might interest you? I can pay with gems :D
@Nickeldragons so like, after the collar of the scarf, it just stops? (like the headshot example on the first post in this thread?) Yeah I can do that if that's what you mean. I was gonna do that anyway.
@Nickeldragons so like, after the collar of the scarf, it just stops? (like the headshot example on the first post in this thread?) Yeah I can do that if that's what you mean. I was gonna do that anyway.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Bewildebeest yeah I could give it a shot- I'd like to draw the first guy if you're cool w/ that. Digital or traditional?
@Bewildebeest yeah I could give it a shot- I'd like to draw the first guy if you're cool w/ that. Digital or traditional?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31