Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31
Would I be able to place an order for a non FR dragon?

I'm looking for a headshot sketch of my gal Rain, but I totally get it if you're doing strictly FR dragons!

Either way thank you for your time. Your art is lovely and truly a pleasure to peruse.:>
Would I be able to place an order for a non FR dragon?

I'm looking for a headshot sketch of my gal Rain, but I totally get it if you're doing strictly FR dragons!

Either way thank you for your time. Your art is lovely and truly a pleasure to peruse.:>
@TuxTheStrayCat Sure! She seems fun to draw! Treasure or Gems?

And thank you so much! I have a deviantart and an instagram if you'd like to see more ^^
@TuxTheStrayCat Sure! She seems fun to draw! Treasure or Gems?

And thank you so much! I have a deviantart and an instagram if you'd like to see more ^^

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Oh wonderful! Thank you so much!

Itll be treasure, I'll send the CR now. :) I dont have a dA or an IG but I'll be happy to check out those links anyway!
Oh wonderful! Thank you so much!

Itll be treasure, I'll send the CR now. :) I dont have a dA or an IG but I'll be happy to check out those links anyway!
@TuxTheStrayCat no problem! and awesome! thanks- It might be a bit of a wait. I've got quite a few half bodies to do.

@TuxTheStrayCat no problem! and awesome! thanks- It might be a bit of a wait. I've got quite a few half bodies to do.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa
May I get on your ping list for when you open up headshots, please.
@Zooropa
May I get on your ping list for when you open up headshots, please.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 sure thing!
@Starlight18 sure thing!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa I would love to make an order for a head shot for this gal: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18635963] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186360/18635963_350.png[/img] [/url] I really like the bows and halo, so I don't know if it that possible to capture, but it's fine if it not something you feel comfortable with.
@Zooropa

I would love to make an order for a head shot for this gal:

18635963_350.png

I really like the bows and halo, so I don't know if it that possible to capture, but it's fine if it not something you feel comfortable with.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 Ok! I'll keep that in mind for once I get this batch done. If I take on any more right now, I might get a little overwhelmed.
@Starlight18 Ok! I'll keep that in mind for once I get this batch done. If I take on any more right now, I might get a little overwhelmed.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa
I totally understand! For some reason I thought you had opened up some headshot slots after you added me to the pinglist. My mistake and I apologize. No pressure at all! <3
@Zooropa
I totally understand! For some reason I thought you had opened up some headshot slots after you added me to the pinglist. My mistake and I apologize. No pressure at all! <3
SSnWu6g.png
@Zooropa

May I be added to your pinglist please? :D
@Zooropa

May I be added to your pinglist please? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31